How severe do you like it?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kairilove, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

2. kairilove

kairilove Member

Mmmmm, good for you pat, you naughty boy! So do like to punish naughty girls too, or do you just like to let them abuse you?

3. midnightangel72

midnightangel72 Guest

I would say that for me, I love severe spanking, leaving bruises and being sore for a few days after. It's such a turn on and my ex would never do it. My husband of 14 years will though and he loves that I love it to extremes. I love when he uses the crop we have, or his belt. It makes me so hot that he could do anything he wants to then.....

Kinkey likes this.
  4. SusanWatson

SusanWatson Guest

I think how hard a spanking I like varies, sometimes I like to be stripped and whipped and other times over a knee and hand spanked until I glow nicely. It's getting him to know what I want is difficult, but with a bit of give and take we get it right mostly.

Kinkey likes this.
  5. Tanyahot

Tanyahot Guest

I like it to start slowly and softly with spanking escalating to full throttle strapping followed by hard doggie style fucking.

subrickguy likes this.
  6. Spankingdaddy14

Spankingdaddy14 Members

Severe spanking I love giving severe discipline spankings belts paddles whatever

7. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

I dont like much of any implement beyond the hand. A belt is okay, but it should be weilded lighter than one would use their hand naturally by about a fourth. Im not so much in it for the pain, and certainly dont want big discolored bruising on my backside for days. Just a nice print for the rest of the night.

1 person likes this.
  8. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The harder the better for me

subrickguy likes this.
  9. HorseLoverGirl

HorseLoverGirl Members

I like a good sting in my rear end after a spanking

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

ugh, i sat on a wasp once. i can't imagine liking that.

1 person likes this.
  11. al_s

al_s Guest

I like giving a woman a couple of strokes of the belt right before I spread them and pump them. Enough to make light marks and hurt a bit, but not too much.

Kinkey likes this.
  12. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

An average spank is good. I remember an ex boyfriend spanked me terribly hard more abusive than sexual and left his palm prints on my ass.

13. Georgestraight

Georgestraight Members

I like to be naked over a naked woman's knee, with my hard on between her thighs. She uses a paddle on me, pretty hard as I get aroused. Eventually I will cum hard, & blow my load between her thighs, some warm "leg cream". Nice & messy...

14. Bluesman2016

Bluesman2016 Members

Everybody's pain threshold is different. Personally, I only really have experience of being caned. A few taps is no use and full force is only for sadists and complete masochists

The lady I was dating was quite proficient in its use and would use just enough force to make sure that it was a very painful experience, without becoming brutal.

Kinkey likes this.
  15. Dirtyquerty

Dirtyquerty Members

Crop for me. From a truly mean partner. And treats after. Switch, too.

Kinkey likes this.
  16. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife spanks me for misbehaving. She knows at what point I have learned my lesson. Usually it leaves me with a very sore and red butt but not so extreme that it bleeds.

17. JLamore

JLamore Members

some light playful spanking is cool, and although I am at times into rough sex, if you spank me hard enough to sting or leave a mark I am going to get pissed off and want to hurt you back ! on a somewhat off topic side note, the subject of spanking reminds me of being underage and in a bar and a guy telling me I was a naughty girl who needed a good spanking and me replying with a line from a TV show I had recently watched I said " baby you couldn't spank me if your hand was glued to my ass" gave him a smirk and walked away.. At some point later in the evening I ended up on his lap and upon whispering my age into his ear he quickly stood up and dropped me off his lap and told me " little girl you better go the Fuck home before you get someone in trouble." .. it hurt my lil feelings at the time but now its a good laugh of a memory.

18. imagemaykr

imagemaykr Members

Usually, pretty hard with a cane, but not splitting the skin, and enough strokes to mean that I'm flinching in anticipation. A bit later the endorphins kick and I just take the strokes one after another. Mistress stops when blood starts to appear. Sometimes I can't take the pain well at all for some reason. I do like hand spanking over the knee but it doesn't hurt unless she uses the rubber hose or a leather strap. Ouch ow no more etc etc.
    She often spanks me as I cum - also light canepain is a great way to delay or prevent your lover's orgasm.

19. markbtm

markbtm Members

Very severe.

20. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

The harder the better for me too. Once the spanking starts,I never want it to stop. After a good long over the knee hand spanking what normally follows is the slipper,hairbrush,wooden spoon,belt,strap,tawse and cane all administered on bare and in a variety of positions. "Wheelbarrow" and "diaper" positions being my favourite. The desired positions are normally determined by the spanker,but I often input ideas and always seem to get what I ask for. I love it!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.