Posted July 30 2011 - 10:46 AM

Any suggestions?

#2 mustlivelife

mustlivelife

Knows nothing!

• Members
  • 1,455 posts

Posted July 30 2011 - 11:14 AM

Eat that shit! I always eat it (no wrap) by the dab and rub a little bit into my gums for a pre-come-up sensation of wondering whether you've come up yet. Don't dose after 2 hours of your first dose because it will hardly touch you!!
It is the end that matters most in the journey but the journey that matters most in the end.

Films you should watch if you are at a loose end: Earthlings; Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist Addendum & Moving Forward; Holes in Heaven; In Lies We Trust; Kymatica; A lecture on youtube titled "The most important video you'll ever see"; Iodine - Misunderstood Nutrient (can be seen on BBC5.tv); The Yes Men Fix The World; Esoteric Agenda; Outfoxed.

F*ckin freaky dude i wouldnt ignore no freaky kid once when i was on the road a boy appeared frm nowere i swear jus standin rite infront of my truck. i slammed the brakes but the kid was disappeared quicker than he been shown up there. i sure as hell believe in kid spirits now

#3 xkyle567x

xkyle567x

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted July 30 2011 - 01:41 PM

Railing it works as well.

#4 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,417 posts

Posted July 30 2011 - 03:25 PM

Snorting it gives an inferior high compared to eating it or plugging it. Every time someone snorts MDMA a kitten dies. Slowly.

INSIGHT-300x300.jpg

#5 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 30 2011 - 04:31 PM

In this order
Oral
IV injection
IM injection
Plugged
Snorting
Posted Image

#6 Evil DrPorkchop

Evil DrPorkchop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted July 30 2011 - 05:02 PM

I like parachuting it

#7 ness33

ness33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted August 01 2011 - 08:29 AM

droppingtheliquidintomeeyes.
Everything posted using the username ness33 is completely fictional and all activity on this site from this username is strictly for entertainment purposes.

You do not have to be an advocate for drug use on any level to know and realize that the current drug policy in the U.S is in dire need of reform. Help end the war on drugs by letting your representatives, family, and friends know that you stand for drug policies based on science, compassion, health and human rights. Here is the site where we can come together to take positive action.-- http://www.drugpolicy.org/action --
*(The site is not any type of spam and i have no affiliation with the site. I just feel strongly about positive change in drug reform and i think it wouldn't hurt you to check it out)*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Techno Overlord

Techno Overlord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted August 22 2011 - 06:45 AM

plugging it gives the highest percentage of absorption. aside from IVing it, which i have never personally done.

#9 mustlivelife

mustlivelife

Knows nothing!

• Members
  • 1,455 posts

Posted August 22 2011 - 11:52 AM

I like to smear it all over my cat and then lick it off.
It is the end that matters most in the journey but the journey that matters most in the end.

Films you should watch if you are at a loose end: Earthlings; Zeitgeist, Zeitgeist Addendum & Moving Forward; Holes in Heaven; In Lies We Trust; Kymatica; A lecture on youtube titled "The most important video you'll ever see"; Iodine - Misunderstood Nutrient (can be seen on BBC5.tv); The Yes Men Fix The World; Esoteric Agenda; Outfoxed.

F*ckin freaky dude i wouldnt ignore no freaky kid once when i was on the road a boy appeared frm nowere i swear jus standin rite infront of my truck. i slammed the brakes but the kid was disappeared quicker than he been shown up there. i sure as hell believe in kid spirits now

#10 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 11,643 posts

Posted August 22 2011 - 11:57 AM

Any suggestions?

from behind.

#11 maddhatter

maddhatter

• 1,340 posts

Posted August 22 2011 - 04:16 PM

I like parachuting it

Definatly the best way. Hits you quick but doesn't hurt like a bitch like snorting does.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's money? A man is a success

if he gets up in the morning

and goes to bed at night and in

between does what he wants to do

#12 I am Rooney

I am Rooney

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted August 22 2011 - 04:23 PM

I also used to parachute molly. works fine. I wouldnt wanna snort or inject it.

#13 SweetEmotion

SweetEmotion

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 08:42 AM

i've taken molly twice once snorted and it was amazing and once ate 200mgs and didn't feel anything i knew it was molly too.. can anyone tell me why this is haha?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 SinisterBotanist

SinisterBotanist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 02:54 PM

I've never done it, but I might get some soon. I think I'm going to plug it for my first time. Does it last longer and is it more intense? I can't find a lot of info on it.
not into fractals or psytrance sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted August 23 2011 - 03:04 PM

I've never done it, but I might get some soon. I think I'm going to plug it for my first time. Does it last longer and is it more intense? I can't find a lot of info on it.

Plugging lasts shorter and in my experience it is more 'intense' but mdma is a unique trip in that I feel that the intensity plugging brings to the mdma experience sort of detracts from it for me. The slower onset of oral allows me to kind of sink and melt into the experience as where plugging doesn't really give me that luxury, It feels slightly different as well in some ineffable way.
Posted Image

#16 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 03:05 PM

FUCK SNORTING molly!!!!

I suggest eating it or putting it up your arse (and I do mean this all too seriously)

:D
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.

#17 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,417 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 03:08 PM

You can't find a lot of info on plugging MDMA? Have you tried googling "plugging MDMA" or "rectal MDMA"? :) more info than you could ever read.

INSIGHT-300x300.jpg

#18 mustlivelife

mustlivelife

Knows nothing!

• Members
  • 1,455 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 04:21 PM

Try sticking it up your arse and then eating it, you will trip like a mother fucker but it might be a bit dark.

Info on plugging... Why do you need info? Be a real man and just ram it up there. (Said the bishop to the choirboy)

#19 bloodyxscar

bloodyxscar

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 06:49 PM

i just pop the pill but parachuting could be better probably hit faster since its just toilet paper

#20 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,485 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 07:03 PM

i don't bother with a capsule or toilet paper. straight powder in a few ounces of juice. i only dosed molly once, but that's how i did it.

bahama_pig.jpg

#21 free spirit rocky

free spirit rocky

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted September 10 2011 - 08:24 AM

roll it up in a small piece of tissue and swallow it like a pill

enjoy!!

#22 mustlivelife

mustlivelife

Knows nothing!

• Members
  • 1,455 posts

Posted September 10 2011 - 09:18 AM

Put it on the end of your elbows and lick it off.

#23 jmt

jmt

Ezekiel 25:17

• 7,900 posts
  • LocationVice City

Posted September 10 2011 - 09:46 AM

from behind.

I know a guy that did it from behind. no lie. he was rolling balls

:devil:obliterated.:devil:

#24 thismoment

thismoment

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 910 posts

Posted September 14 2011 - 09:07 PM

i don't bother with a capsule or toilet paper. straight powder in a few ounces of juice. i only dosed molly once, but that's how i did it.

I read in Pihkal that Shulgin liked to take the powder - straight up, experience the taste. I've done that about 10 times. It all tastes bad, but not too bad. Definitely good to have a chaser!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blissed out euphoria, beauty, saying true things, loving, ecstatic dancing.

#25 funtime

funtime

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted September 14 2011 - 11:12 PM

I know a guy that did it from behind. no lie. he was rolling balls

I've done it in my younger days. I felt that it lasted longer but not as intense. Imo the best way would be to rectal one, then an hour later eat a dose and then an hour later put a decent dose up your nose!

A couple of friends have mainlined molly and mephedrone-ewhh! Said it was real awesome and kicked in instantly!:2thumbsup:

#26 evilreign

evilreign

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted September 15 2011 - 06:08 AM

Bang that shit

#27 Nephila

Nephila

• 2,154 posts
  • LocationIn the eye of a needle

Posted October 06 2011 - 05:17 PM

Parachuting? Never heard that one before.. Is that wrapping it in a skin and swallowing?
Call it bombing over here :D

Sorry Writer, spent hours in a tent with some friends sniffing lines of K and MD so I think we must have inadvertently killed about 40 kittens... :( It was due to the fact that trying to wrap up some dust in a flimsy piece of paper with ketty limbs is damn near impossible. Does that make it okay?
Roberto

Roberto Ferri

#28 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,417 posts

Posted October 06 2011 - 06:10 PM

Yes that makes it better. You could have also dissolved it into some flavored drink, however if you were lacking said flavored drink that is ok. I wouldn't ask you to dissolve in water, as the taste is gawd-awful. Shulgin has steel balls :P.

INSIGHT-300x300.jpg

#29 p0ly

p0ly

• 2,275 posts

Posted October 06 2011 - 06:17 PM

personally the rare times i take MDMA i like to leave it on my tongue to absorb faster and avoid a little bit of the stomach then wash it down after 60-120 seconds with water.

snorting is an inferior mdma high as it's more speedy like and less lovey, that said it can be good to do combined with oral.

as for the ass and injection routes i really don't have a clue.

You are the creator of your reality, you are the perciever and the life giver to what you believe is possible. You are God making all of this up in your own mind just as I am making a personal note in my own self created universe. We are one and nothing separates us no matter how hard you think we're not.

Individually, and collectively, we can raise the consciousness of the people of this planet, so that each of us will be viewed as members of the same family, who are here to claim their birthright of unconditional love and oneness. If we don't do it, who will?

The future is a concept, it doesn't exist, for that reason it represents the total energy of the universe where we can understand that the point of life, the place where it's at, is simply here now.

#30 Fauxtographer

Fauxtographer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted October 16 2011 - 02:37 AM

I plan on rolling this friday at a concert. First time I took the first pill orally and then parachuted my 2nd dose for the night.

This time however, up the ass it goes!!! :D

If you've plugged your first dose and plan on redosing, should I also plug the 2nd dose or parachute it?