Straight Guys: Would You Let A Guy Suck You Off?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ollie_Ollie, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Ollie_Ollie

Ollie_Ollie Guest

Straight Guys: Would You Let A Guy Suck You Off?

Lets say you were having one of those days where you're really horny, would you let a guy suck you off?

Wayne Brissey, Richard70 and Andys50 like this.
  2. Ollie_Ollie

Ollie_Ollie Guest

77% of the guys would allow a guy to suck them off, i wasn't expecting that! i'll suck off another guy anytime, who is around my age :p

3. The_Phantom

The_Phantom Member

Considering the fact that oral really doesn't do anything for me, and no woman has been successful, I really don't think a guy would stand any better chance. Not much point in even trying that one.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Then you would be gay.. honk

1 person likes this.
  5. SexualMaster

SexualMaster Guest

I would if he is really cute but if not then no. who cares if its gay..gay is natural to some people if you say it in a way of hurting others feeling then every gay person will hate you

Motion Lotion likes this.
  6. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

If you let a guy suck you off - then you're gay or bi. If you fuck a horse, because you're horny, then you're a zoophile, while you're fucking that horse. You can call yourself whatever you want, but while you're willingly being fellated by another male, at that moment, your practicing homosexuality. If you still find women sexually attractive, then you're bi. You might not ever do it again, but you've demonstrated where you're willing to go on the sexual spectrum. If you were truly 100% on the very edge of that spectrum, you would quickly become "not horny" if a male starting sucking your dick and in all likelihood the notion wouldn't even occur to you in the first place. Very few people are completely gay or straight - most people lay somewhere in between, whether or not they choose to act on it or not.

DocDick and hitman73 like this.
  7. SexualMaster

SexualMaster Guest

I Live in a city so you cant bring a horse in the house or backyard and fuck it.....cuz its too big and its leg is powerful can kill u in one kick

Richard70 likes this.
  8. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Dude thats fuckin gay.....

9. Humperdink

Humperdink Member

I never really understood somone who says they are "bi-sexual." If you are a woman and will have sex with a woman, you are a lesbian or homosexual. If you are a man and will perform sex acts with a man, you are gay or homosexual. Why would your feelings hurt if you are a man allowing men to perform sex acts on you and I call you gay? Wouldn't you be proud of it, even if my opinion of it was quite low? So I guess if your feelings are hurt because I call you "gay", then you might have a problem somewhere.

Just my personal opinion, I wouldn't let a man suck on my dick if he held a gun to my head. As far as I'm concerned he could just pull the trigger. But that's just my opinion, which I find impossible to force upon other people.

One thing to keep in mind, this poll is only polling people who have found HipForums and read it, so the result is likely skewed.

1 person likes this.
  10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Quite simple - here's no such thing as Gay or Straight, just varying degrees of Bi. For instance, I rate myself as about 75% Straight, and although I will happily enjoy the physical stimulations provided by sex with another man, I would still prefer it with a woman. Furthermore, although I may enjoy physical sex with men or women, I could only get romantically involved with a woman. I even find kissing a man I'm having sex with a no-no, yet with a woman it's all part & parcel of the sexual act.

Even someone who may class themselves as being Gay does not necessarily fit the stereotype of an effeminate extrovert, in the same way as someone who classes themselves as being Straight doesn't necessarily fit the butch, macho stereotype.

Nobody, be they male or female, has 100% male or female hormones.

It's all a matter of shades of grey.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i would consider the person getting sucked as not gay...but the sucker would be

its the actual lips to penis that makes it gay..penis touching others lips is not gay

mike1957, EroticaWriter and I love it like this.
  12. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

it is all pretty gay, otherwise you'd not get a boner.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

no..you could close your eyes and pretend its a girl doing it...but the other guy cant pretend with a mouth full of cock

14. Smokey3

Smokey3 Member

Mouth is a mouth. I love dome

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I love it and oralover like this.
  15. Casual Observer

Casual Observer Member

Blow jobs are good, no matter who gives them.

16. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No.

17. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

what? no!
    I mean theres nothing wrong with it but that statement is self defeating because if a so called ''straight'' guy is letting another guy suck his dick, he cant really call himself straight no can he?

Personally, no. No Sir-E-Bob. No way.

18. Kwyjibo

Kwyjibo Member

I wouldn't let another guy suck my dick. Why have a hairy dude do it when I have a wife that will do it. However, if I could guarantee that nobody would ever find out, I would give a BJ to another guy. I'd love to know what it feels like to have a big hard dick in my mouth.

headdy4u, DocDick and Richard70 like this.
  19. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

Fuck no, and any guy that would isn't straight.

How many polls and threads do we need on this subject ? People here act like if this gets posted often enough it will turn into a self-fullfilling prophecy, when it's really just wishfull thinking.

Hip Man likes this.
  20. riverratrebel2

riverratrebel2 Member

I agree with PineMan, our sexuality exists on a continuum, and deserves to be explored. 99.9% of my sexual experience has been hetero. However, when I was younger, just out of university and new in the big city, I got and gave blowjobs a couple of times. Though I wasn't repelled by the idea of sex with guys, I quickly found gay wasn't what I was about and that was that. So am I gay? Obviously some of the people posting on this thread would say yes, but I suppose it's all in how you define things. I'd say no. Women seem to be much more sane about an occasional same sex moment (or more) than us guys. My wife had a relationship with a woman a few years before we met. She told me about it because she felt I needed to know as she and the other woman are still friends, though the woman lives in a different city and the relationship hasn't been sexual in a long time. They see each other about once a year so she thought I should know. And no, I don't think my wife is a lesbian.

DocDick, Richard70 and Stillactive like this.