Male Nipple Sensitivity...

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by kiltdude, Jul 19, 2011.

1. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

Does anyone know if it's possible for a guy to increase the sensitivity of his nipples? My partner has very sensitive nipples and just the lightest touch can give him a very quick erection. With a medium amount of massaging mine, I can feel a very slight tickle in my cock. I'd really like to increase the intensity of this. I read somewhere on the net a while back that after some time of massaging your nips, you can increase the sensitivity. Thanks for any info!

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

let them get sunburned.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Estrogen.- obtained Herbally / you can find it in GNC. It will not make your boobs grow, unless you kept eating them for years or mega dosed on them...

Give it a week to start working. If you was doing this for tranny reasons. The sensitivity will be less and less. Or it could even be more over time, but male working parts may work less if you keep taking them..

Little use of substance has very little effect on male working parts and they may even enhance feeling to erotic male areas.. these to could also be strong or diminish over time.

By only taking them for a few weeks and ending them, you'll probably feel the nips get sensitive during one week and not the next and so on.

4. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

No thanks... don't want any crispy nipples! :sunny:

5. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

This may be true. When I was a kid I got sun burn on my nips a lot I dunno why but I did I think I had like an allergic reaction to salt water or w/e, any way now my right nipple is sooooo sensitive one of the best orgasms I ever had was from a guy sucking on it. God damn its good.

6. Volupta

Volupta Member

If you'd rather not go down the road of estrogen pills (no offense orison) then maybe try psychology. Sounds weird but what scientists call 'classical conditioning' can actually work. It can involve training the body and mind to respond in a certain way to a certain stimulus.

A very rough example could be playing with the nipples while orgasming, which in turn can cause you to eventually associate nipple play with orgasms, thus increasing arousal when playing with the nipples.

I saw a tv show in which a man was able to orgasm from someone massaging is thumb! He had been in an accident and lost the use of his lower body; his body actually retrained his brain to associate pleasure with another body part. Also see 'mental orgasms' on youtube.

7. 2barefeet

2barefeet Member

Get them pierced - twice each. :)