scat xxx

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by anal lover, Jul 16, 2011.

1. anal lover

anal lover Guest

hey guys

i like scat sex .. how can i ask my g/f to do it ?

2. OptimisticFutureBlues

OptimisticFutureBlues Member

Hide in her toilet and wait....

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

take her to taco bell and dont let her out of your sight for 2 to 6 hours..

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so does that mean you actually have sex with turds, or you just want her to poop on you?

either way, i don't think there's a simple way to ask. you pretty much just have to say what you want and then cover your face in case she goes in for the slap.

5. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Not many like scat. I don't quite understand the thrill of it. I understand rimming and making out with a girl's asshole, but I don't understand what's so so sexy about making a girl shit in your mouth and eating it. That's where disgusting overpowers sexy.

Make no mistake that I am 100% for anal, provided the asshole is clean, which is quite easy to manage (i.e., showers, enemas, etc.).

6. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

Feed her some Ex Lax brownies shortly before bed time........

7. fkkbg

fkkbg Member

A slang term for "coprophilia, fecophilia, fecalphilia or coprolagnia". It is a paraphilia involving sexual pleasure through human feces, or rather to its excretion. In the case of consuming feces, generally scat play is safe when played alone and safe with a partner if one uses protection so as not to come in direct contact with a partner's excrement.

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO EAT IT. Sometimes putting a chocolate bar in a punch bowl gives the impression of something disgusting floating in the citrus. There is delight in some inidividuals who enjoy reaching in and eating the brown object.

8. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Coprophagia is where people get off on eating it. I've had girls suck off their shit from my cock, but that was in the heat of the moment. Actually scooping shit into one's mouth and eating it is too much for most people, and for those who actually do, they are ugly mother fuckers anyway. I have never seen the likes of a model eat shit.

9. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

so am I really going to be the first to mention 2 girls 1 cup?

10. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

I saw that movie. Those two Brazilian bitches are butt-ugly. I was equally disgusted at the girls compared to what they did. Given their looks, eating each other's shit and vomit is perhaps the only way they can be desired, albeit by only a few.

11. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

yeah but...... have you seen cake farts? I'll pm, you the link haha

12. youngNcute1

youngNcute1 Member

poo hoo that stinks lol