Plugging heroin??

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by E-dubble, Jul 16, 2011.

1. E-dubble

E-dubble Member

If you have done this what is it like and would you recommend it?

2. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

LOL, dont mean to laugh but unlike smoking, eating(also not common) and IVing, I'm guessing there isnt even a guess on what the BA is for plugging H.
    But if we know junkies, there has to be someone whos tried, even not on purpose....LOL

3. E-dubble

E-dubble Member

It's definitely not very uncommon. And I read the BA is higher than insufflation. But what I'm wondering is the type of high it gets you. And I'm confused, were you not aware heroin can be plugged? Or you one of those homo-fobs that is anti-plugging?

4. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

I have tried plugging heroin before. i had great success with plugging morphine so i said hey why not give it a shot. i dont know what the BA is supposed to be on this but i didnt feel a goddamn thing when i tried. a complete waste. My recommendation is to snort your H. if your someone who prefers smoking it or shooting up, than go ahead and do that. As for plugging, it is a complete waste of heroin. dont do it.

5. E-dubble

E-dubble Member

Hmm. Alright, I'll trust you and rail it. Can tar be snorted?

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

7. E-dubble

E-dubble Member

Cool man. Thanks a lot