Anal and constipation - good or bad?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by ladylala, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ladylala

ladylala Member

I hope this isn't TMI but I've been reading this forum for a while now and you guys seem to really know your stuff. I plan on having my first experience with anal sex tonight and I'm a little concerned because I have chronic constipation. I usually go several days without a bowel movement if I don't use an enema or suppository (yes, I am going to see my doctor about it). It's getting better now that I've increased my fiber and water intake but I'm still not like a "normal" person who goes after every meal or a certain time of day. So I was thinking that was a bad thing because I might be so backed up that anal sex would be a disaster even if I used an enema. But then I read on another forum that some anal enthusiasts use Imodium to purposefully make themselves constipated. They said there was no mess when they used it. So now I'm confused. I've heard people say everything will be fine as long as you don't feel like you have to go right before he puts it in. But...just because you don't feel anything imminent coming, does that necessarily mean there isn't anything stored just beyond the second sphincter? Or is everything stored far beyond the second sphincter, out of reach of the average-sized penis? I know it sounds like I'm asking for an anatomy lesson but this is of special concern for me because of the constipation I have. I've already used a warm water enema this morning and I plan on using another one this evening a couple of hours before the big event. I was going to fast the entire day but I decided to eat light instead. So far I've only had a banana and water. I really, really want to have and enjoy anal sex and I'm determined that I will even if it doesn't all go as planned the first time. And, yes, I know it won't be squeaky clean regardless of how much I prepare. :)

2. buba1960

buba1960 Member

I would suggest eating fruits and easily digestable foods, An laxitive followed be an enema prior to your evening wouldn't hurt.
    Lot's of Lube!

3. ladylala

ladylala Member

You know, I am wishing I had used a laxative yesterday. It's too late to use one today because laxatives work on me for hours and I think it would increase the chances of an accident during sex. The second enema should do the trick and if not - oh well.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

flush your colon out with water.. if you have a shower with a detachable hose , you should be able to jet water into the rectum and see the water coming out, cause it cant go anywhere else.. If you had matter in this area, it will come out, the water will get clearer and clearer... try to clean yourself closer to the time your going to have anal. As it takes about an hour or less for some secretions Wet or dry matter to return to the lower end..

5. ladylala

ladylala Member

Hmph. Doesn't look like I'm going to have any sex tonight. All that prep and starvation for nothing.

I think I'll have a burger now...

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe you can play with a toy, by yourself.. :)

I think I would like to eat a burger while receiving some anal play... How come that is not on the menu?? :( This restaurant sucks!!! but if they wasn't so good at sucking, Id take my business somewhere else.. :p

7. ladylala

ladylala Member

LOL...I needed that.