snorting vyvanse 40mg

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by White-Powder, Jul 13, 2011.

1. White-Powder

White-Powder Member

SWIM just snorted 40mg cos he didnt believe the people that said it wouldnt affect you..well thats bullshit...when
    you snort it you get very high but not a dizzy high...a very down to earth high

SWIM loves it :devil:

2. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

I agree. I just blew like 80 mg of adderall (crushed finely) this morning over the course of 4 hrs and I'm feeling great. Calm and energetic at the same time....

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I snorted vyvanse the first time I ever tried it but I was already on Kava Kava at the time, I definitely felt it but I was told it wasn't active nasally later. Glad someone else confirmed that it's active snorted, I knew that high couldn't have been strictly from the Kava Kava.

4. White-Powder

White-Powder Member

yeah man...its a very chill high

5. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

You still get more out of Vyvanse by orally administering it. Most of that high from snorting it is simple the post-nasal drip being converted to dextroamphetamine once it slips down your esophagus. There is no bioavailability of dextroamphetamine through the nasal mucous membrane.

6. ness33

ness33 Member

In all honesty. i like it that they are making drugs that way. BC once i start snortin shit. I cannot stop. But if im just popping my meds. I can easily go without.

7. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I completely agree with you. I have a Big weakness when it comes to insufflating pills, especially stimulants. Having it be more worthwhile to take them orally saves me all the trouble of going on binges and running out too early.

8. SassyCat13

SassyCat13 Guest

Would snorting 30 mg on vyvanse be ok while on 4mg of xanax? I agree also it does give a short rush when snorted even all say it doesn't.

9. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I don't really like to do uppers with downers its not as fun, just take the xanax. That's always the best time, :p

10. Allisuunshine

Allisuunshine Member

I used to snort vyvanse alot though, it was really alot better that way, hit you faster. ;)

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

You should try propylhexedrine(Benzedrex). It's an OTC stimulant related to methamphetamine. It's much more euphoric and lasts a lot longer.

Also, you don't have to use "SWIM" here.

12. xmas

xmas Member

Have only snorted it once, researched and found dissolving it in water has the most potent instant effects it seems.

13. *randy*

*randy* Member

I fail to see how it would be much better snorting it. honestly Lisdexamfetamine is not converted to d amp until protease cleave of the lys molecule which takes place after the drip falls down through you're stomach. you guys might be falling victim to a placebo effect here.

14. Digital Nematodes

Digital Nematodes Members

DON'T DO THAT. I have to think several people died from your recommendation. You will have a heart attack or stroke from Benzedrex which is hexadrine. Don't eat the cotton, don't soak it in acid, don't put it in your ass lol. Such a horrible, dirty drug. Actually its not euphoric at all. If you are lucky you will just have a headache.

15. bigrapp12

bigrapp12 Members

Vyvane is a excellent stimulant. It will get you up really fast. I used to take 70mg everyday and I killed it at my work. I always had to have a opiate and benzo at the end of the day to sleep but it was well worth it. Vyvance gave my a cleaner feeling that Adderall. Have fun you guys its a good time.