Gaping Assholes | How to???

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by inuic, Jul 10, 2011.

1. inuic

inuic Guest

OK there seem to be a number of ways this can be done, but does anyone know of a sure fire method?

I've done and seen it done with with cock, finger\hand, and toys?

But what is the best way that seems to most often work in the shortest amount of time?

Be as specific about whats going on as possible, especially if you know whats going on anatomically or with the muscles or spasm rythm, what toy, device, etc...

2. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

3. inuic

inuic Guest

Does dry work better then lubed? Wont that hurt?

4. niceneasy

niceneasy Member

What works for me to get a good gape going on my wife is to treat her ass with gentle care and give her a couple orgasms.
    By the time she has had all the cums she wants her butt hole is gaping and practically begging me to shoot my load in her ass.

5. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Part of it is genetics. Some girls are simply born to be natural gapers, and others will never gape.

6. shankinbro

shankinbro Member

So a Gape is when the sphincter muscles, at a relaxed state, are open instead of closed. So to gape you need to teach the muscles to do this. The best way is to 'stretch'. I put stretch in quotes because you're not really stretching, but helping the muscles relax in a wider more open state.

To stretch try anything from fingers, to buttplugs to dildos. Tense the sphincter muscles around the toys tightly and then relax them. Keep doing this. The goal is to tire the muscles out so they gape better.

When you remove the toys make sure the asshole is relaxed. Dont let the recipient push the toy out, just gently pull it out slowly. You dont want to surprise the recipient or else they may tense up and close.

Edit: Always use tons of lube and work from smaller objects to larger ones. Gapes are temporary to a certain point. (I wouldnt go over 2 inches. 1.5-2 seems to be the anal sex requirement. )

7. broony

broony Banned

Once when you get your first gape id be worried about not being able to hold your shit if you can't reach the bathroom...

8. shankinbro

shankinbro Member

It's certainly something to worry about but not in the 1.5-2 inch range.

I've gone as large as 2 inches before and even though I may get a large "urge to go" afterward I can always hold it back. 2 inches is my "that's crazy" limit, but it's fun play and a challenge. Size isn't everything though. You can get a gape from a 1 inch toy easy if you relax properly and leave it in for a little while. That said, anal play near a bathroom is always wise. You may hit a spot that makes you have to go pretty quickly.

If you're interested in gaping yourself or someone else I wouldn't let the "wont be able to hold it in" fear stop you. You're just training a muscle, as long as you dont tear it (always go slow) you will be fine. I'm sure people that go larger than 2 inches will say even that's fine, but I dont think I can do that.

Happy gapes, lol.

Some people on the boards are saying "push out" when you remove the toy to gape. I'm against that. be relaxed and be comfortable. The gape's only going to last a few seconds before your muscles go back to their original shape. Pushing out will just make someone close up soon after and maybe even push something undesired out.

Also, it's not genetics. It's careful sexual play lol.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you simply train your body to flush out at certain or specific times of the day you can avoid all the potential mess.

10. shankinbro

shankinbro Member

Yeap! That too. I never do any enema stuff before I play.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask here or message. I'd rather you know how to do it right, than end up hurting yourself or someone else.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

jaws of life.

12. youngNcute1

youngNcute1 Member

get a huge butt plug :)

13. Sexxy

Sexxy Member

I gape my wife ass hole maney times but with alot of lube of coruse now she can handle easy my four fingres so easy in here ass ;)
    and when i wanna fuck her she like to put little lube as she told me she like to feel lettle bain in here anal i really don`t know why but any way i enjoy it :p