Photo
- - - - -

Most efficient ROA, in these circumstances...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,717 posts
  • LocationLiving as ATLien

Posted July 06 2011 - 08:42 PM

So i have about a gram of MDMA, and from various reports, it is pretty good stuff. This is my first time having actual MDMA instead of e-pills containing MDMA. What would be the best ROA? I do not really want to plug the powder. I dont have any new/unused needles to IV, so those two are out of the equation for the time being. My friend said i should but some in a shot glass full of water, and drink that down, which i may do. I am also considering snorting some, but my experience with e pills, and from what others have said is that snorting MDMA is painful. What do you all think?

[SIGPIC]http://alexgrey.net/img/theologue2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

And I refuse to let past bruises cover MY light,
It ain't all good, but it's all good enough so I know I'm alright.

#2 Brudof

Brudof

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted July 06 2011 - 09:09 PM

Don't snort, that's just a waste of good MDMA... just makes it a bit speedier and it won't last nearly as long. The only ROA I've ever tried is oral (caps and just in a drink), and snorting. My favourite way is just taking it orally... If you do it in caps it will take a bit longer but will all hit you at once, in a shot glass it you'll come up pretty fast but not quite as intense. I prefer doing caps to start then 1 hour in do another 100mg or so in a shot glass.

#3 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,370 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 07:07 AM

Snorting MDMA is a waste of MDMA. It does NOT give you the effects that made MDMA famous; instead you get a quasi-amphetamine high.

I only deal with MDMA powder when I roll, and I've always just measured out my dose and poured it into an alcoholic drink, it dissolves instantly. Juice should be fine too. It will hit you like a truck this way :)

Fishermans-Cottage-on-the-Cliffs-at-Vare

#4 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,717 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 07:19 AM

I had a shoot of weak Kool Aid obviously mixed with water and used about 300 mgs. This was about two hours ago, i feel great so far. Not the best roll but getting better! Does anyone know about iv MDMA? Not that interested in it, but what are the doses? Does it work?

#5 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,118 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 07 2011 - 08:52 AM

Yah I've done IV MDMA at 40 mgs, it's really good but it only lasts like 45 minutes.

If you are used to ecstasy pills, I'd take 250-300 mgs oral with about 70 mgs of caffiene next times, or I've heard energy drinks work as well for the caffiene. I take MDMA in a capsule.
Posted Image

#6 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,370 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 06:04 PM

yikes, must be poopy MDMA if 300mg is only "ok", unless you do it every weekend :P

#7 LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 06:57 PM

yikes, must be poopy MDMA if 300mg is only "ok", unless you do it every weekend :P

1 dose if its decent should be 0,125g if you dont have a scale and you say you have 1 g split it into 8 then you have 0,125g...........:2thumbsup:

Make a bomb in a rolling paper and eat it alcohol can dissipate the effect :)

Edited by LovesLiquid, July 07 2011 - 06:58 PM.
x

Posted Image

#8 LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 07:03 PM

I only deal with MDMA powder when I roll

Forgot to ask is yours powder or crystalline ..........???????...........to the OP

Edited by LovesLiquid, July 07 2011 - 07:04 PM.
c

Posted Image

#9 Desos

Desos

• 3,110 posts

Posted July 07 2011 - 11:47 PM

hmm ive heard of a few people that only really snort mdma.

the effects are definitely shorter, and it's possible that it might take more, but you can definitely have a real good roll from snorting it. you just have to keep doing bumps / lines to make up for the shorter duration.

i prefer just eating the whole dose at once though.
Posted Image

Look into any eyes you find by you, you can see clear through to another day. I know it's been seen before through other eyes on other days while going home --
What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through? It's all a dream we dreamed
one afternoon long ago.

#10 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,370 posts

Posted July 08 2011 - 09:39 AM

that's the thing, when you snort it there IS no "roll". you get high, sure, but if you blindfolded me and made me snort MDMA I wouldn't know if it was MDMA or Amphetamine. Snorted MDMA feels like just a generic, speedy, SLIGHTLY empathogenic high. Certainly nothing like the tidal wave of heart-pouring-out emotions that overtakes one in a good oral dose. I snorted it once or twice but didn't take me long to realize it's a waste of molly; if you want the snorted molly high just pop an adderall or something. It just doesn't get metabolized the same way somehow.

And yeah pure MDMA anywhere from 100-200mg should be pretty righteous.

#11 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,118 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 09 2011 - 12:07 PM

Anything below 150 mgs is not a roll and should be designated for therapy sessions and ptots.

Snorting it is way better than adderall for sure but I do think it's a waste and prefer oral myself as well, snorting it is more of a rush like some tweak/mda hybrid, lights glow and it feels good and all that but it doesn't feel like I can really bask and flow in the empathic effects.
Posted Image

#12 hahaha04

hahaha04

Whatevers Clever

• Members
  • 3,717 posts

Posted July 17 2011 - 07:45 PM

Forgot to ask is yours powder or crystalline ..........???????...........to the OP

it was semi crystalline/semi powder. TBH probably wasnt the best Molly out there but i still enjoyed it. After dosing orally in the manner that Writer said, a friend and i decided to try and IV some. Im sure some on the site will write something scathing about IV drug use and or it been a waste of molly but it is what it is, and has been done, just reporting what happened.

We both had a dose between 80-100mgs, prepared the shots and blast off. The effects were as one would expect very euphoric and after i had removed the syringe i was sitting in a desk chair and literally could not sit down, i sprang to my feet and was out of breath almost immediately. My friend was slightly overwhelmed by it all as was I at the time. The effects were a lot of fun and i had some interesting yet mild visuals from the dose. The effects only last about 30 minutes or so i would say for me and a little while longer for my friend who had not rolled in a while. Again the molly that we had was not the best high quality stuff. One day i am sure i will be blessed with some really good molly. However i am grateful for what i did have.

#13 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,118 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 18 2011 - 09:26 AM

We both had a dose between 80-100mgs, prepared the shots and blast off. The effects were as one would expect very euphoric and after i had removed the syringe i was sitting in a desk chair and literally could not sit down, i sprang to my feet and was out of breath almost immediately. My friend was slightly overwhelmed by it all as was I at the time. The effects were a lot of fun and i had some interesting yet mild visuals from the dose. The effects only last about 30 minutes or so i would say for me and a little while longer for my friend who had not rolled in a while. Again the molly that we had was not the best high quality stuff. One day i am sure i will be blessed with some really good molly. However i am grateful for what i did have.

IV is not my preferable ROA with MDMA but it's good to know I can bump my dose up a little bit from 40 mgs next time.
Posted Image