What is your opinion on Vladimir Putin?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by midgardsun, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

He puts Russia first, not russians. A subtile but meaningful difference. If russians don't agree with how he puts Russia first they better watch out how verbal they're about it. And no, its not because they might get called racist :p The consequence could be losing your job, going to prison or if one is becoming a real nuissance with their criticism.. disappear. So really.. your comparison of why your PM is worse than Putin is hilarious.

edit: spelling :p

2. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Well that is the past and let's hope that does not happen again... as I said how he does it is to be questioned and watched. Have you spoken to Russians or are you just assuming this is the case from past history? As. Said... seems.. meaning appears to be... does not mean he is doing the things he has said or that he is not. We can not be sure unless we are there. I have talked with Russians who express hope and have pride. Not to the point if crushing. I do fuind it odd that he is building up stalins image and rewriting history books too. dodgy

Funny that you think my pm is any better than Putin. One is changing a history and the other denying one ... how is denying a history and denying a core identity (Canadians) any different from changing history and being for Russia and not russians?

3. Asmodean

You're changing things around again ;) It is funny that you think your PM is worse than Putin.

4. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Trudeau is worse because the world Sses him as a good guy. again, how is denying a history and denying a core identity (Canadians) any different from changing history and being for Russia and not russians?

5. Asmodean

Lol

You don't know much about russians and Putin then.

6. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

7. Asmodean

He's not denying you anything and that is the last word about that guy in here if it's up to me.

8. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I guess it does not bother some people that certain people are found dead and poisoned under this man's rule.
    Just another day in paradise.

9. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

You mean Alexander Litvinenko? A defector and KGB operative... could be viewed as a traitor to Russia. a spy. He was offered more money from the Brits to turn on his country and reveal secrets. Claiming it was Putin who killed him... Brits claim this. When you are a double agent you are never sure which side will kill you. You will never know everything. Never know what transpired, it was top secret. When you are a spy and turn against your country, share secrets... people die. This is not exclusive to russian spies who are Traitors. If you think it is I don't know what to say. Delusional comes to mind. Gerald Bull ended up dead. How about the Rosenberg, Julius and Ethel? Kim Philby escaped to Russia. How about Gareth Williams? He was an mi6 spy who argued with his bosses regarding hacking secret documents and mysteriously was found dead locked in a bag in his flat in London.

10. Moonglow181

Here is another example...if you care do do the research for yourself...and countless others.....
    but hey, would not want to burst your adoration of this leader.....
    I never said it was right for any country's leader....so that is a poor counter argument in my book...and this country's leader did this...It is wrong. ....ect....
    When did two wrongs ever make it right?

'We are all Nemtsov': Hundreds gather to protest death of Russian opposition leader as Ukraine Prime Minister blames Putin for his death

Politician Boris Nemtsov was killed in front of his girlfriend on Friday night
    The 55-year-old was a staunch critic of Vladimir Putin and his government
    Critics have assigned blame to the Russian President for Nemtsov's death
    Hundreds gathered at the site in central Moscow protesting 'je suis Boris'
    They claim the murder was an attack on free speech like Charlie Hebdo
    Putin described the killing as 'vile' and has taken control of investigation
    World leaders demanded transparency as inquiries into death continue

By Will Stewart and Jenny Awford and Nick Enoch for MailOnline

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

hundreds?

wow..thats a lot of people for a country of 45,490,000

2 people like this.
  12. Moonglow181

I beg your pardon. Who are you quoting?

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the post above mine

14. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Some people should focus more on how much innocent people their own leaders and governments murder.

2 people like this.
  15. Moonglow181

I never used the word "hundreds"

"Hundreds" was used in a copy and paste article I found on the web.

You want to argue that? Take it to the news source then.

Oh, I forgot, it is all FAKE news.

16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

read your post again then

if they arent your words you should paste them into a quote bubble with a source link

17. Moonglow181

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

stay on topic

19. MorphGirl

MorphGirl Banned

Moonglow, I know nothing of this twobits thing, but I am sorry you lost your mom and glad you have an openly gay brother. Some countries this would not be permitted.

Ok now I proved that not only Russia kills double agents... we seemed to have moved onto something else and the 100s who marched in a city with more that 4 million.... you might want to worry about Britain and the loss of democracy happening in your own country rather than worrying about Russia. You can't fix the world, but you know what? What better way to do things ... make you look to the right while everything changes in your own backyard and goes left....then you wake up and wonder when it all happened.

Russia plays tank games, races in real life that looks like a lot of fun and they have races down a river on sex blow up dolls. These games are putin approved. Plus that have a festive occasion banya, where you get in a sauna with strangers while spanking them softly with leaves on sticks and hav a few drinks. Putin approved too.

20. Moonglow181

yes, and some people should mind their own elections.