• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#181 Sssshhhhhhh

Sssshhhhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 01:58 AM

Well you see? That is propoganda that you choose to listen to.

#182 Dejavu~

Dejavu~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 04:58 AM

Well you see? That is propoganda that you choose to listen to.

No, it's proper propagonda from rasputable sauces. He actually was kgb, despite the ongoing fakitude of all news everywhere forubermore. And as for him looking like Scratched's ex-boss, whilst certainly a matter of opinion (sshhhhh! ), it's also a fucking fact! Humanity is that intractable! It resembles itself to the last ( putting aside of course the extremely remote possibility that Putin is a reptilian shapeshifter. ) Love me tender with a hammer and sickle! 

• Moonglow181 likes this

#183 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 16,596 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted February 18 2017 - 05:06 AM

rasputable sources you say? sounds rasputable.

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#184 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 16,596 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted February 18 2017 - 05:07 AM

what's funny about that is once i saw the error, i didn't bother reading any of it, i was like fuck this shit, he dunno what he's talking about. :D

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#185 Dejavu~

Dejavu~

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 05:13 AM

mJMK6FP.png

• Moonglow181 likes this

#186 Meliai

Meliai

• PipPipPip
  • 11,792 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 06:07 AM

You know I have not really seen any propaganda for him. I have only heard people talk negatively but I have not seen any Russian propaganda... ???? Perhaps the negative image of him is propaganda
I have seen Trudeau propaganda and Obama propoganda ... etc...
Proganda can be negative too if it promotes a point of view... so negative info about someone could be propoganda too if it misleads.
wouldn't want him to rule my country, judging by what I have heard, maybe it is just rumour? but I would not doubt that Canada has a pm who would like to do business with him.

I took it to mean she was referring to negative propaganda as well.

In America, particularly since we became two opposing forces in syria, I dont know that our press always presents a clear image of Putin.

So for the most part I have not formed much of an opinion on him, but he does strike me as the type of leader who relies on fear and intimidation to lead. . Obviously a lot of people respond very well to this type of leadership, I am not one of them. So I think even if a lot of what I hear os not true, that he jails or kills journalists and opponents, I would still not be a huge fan.

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens ~Tolkien

#187 Moonglow181

Moonglow181

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,777 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 07:46 AM

No, it's proper propagonda from rasputable sauces. He actually was kgb, despite the ongoing fakitude of all news everywhere forubermore. And as for him looking like Scratched's ex-boss, whilst certainly a matter of opinion (sshhhhh! ), it's also a fucking fact! Humanity is that intractable! It resembles itself to the last ( putting aside of course the extremely remote possibility that Putin is a reptilian shapeshifter. ) Love me tender with a hammer and sickle! 

Oh, Deja Vu, you smart, sweet ape....lol...jk.....How do I love thee...let me count the ways....:)

• Dejavu~ likes this

#188 youfreeme

youfreeme

•  Supporters
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,978 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 08:31 AM

In America, particularly since we became two opposing forces in syria, I dont know that our press always presents a clear image of Putin.

So for the most part I have not formed much of an opinion on him, but he does strike me as the type of leader who relies on fear and intimidation to lead. . Obviously a lot of people respond very well to this type of leadership, I am not one of them. So I think even if a lot of what I hear os not true, that he jails or kills journalists and opponents, I would still not be a huge fan.

You always manage to voice things I am feeling very articulately.  You have a talent for writing! 

But yes, this.

• Meliai likes this

#189 Sssshhhhhhh

Sssshhhhhhh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 08:32 AM

I agree, he strikes me as that too. He is rewriting Russian history and that in itself is scary. He has been changing it in a way that paints stalin as a great leader and kind man who was for the people. I don't think he has pushed it too far yet, but he might. He promotes religion and the Core belief of the majority. Is this a bad thing? Lenin did the opposite.

http://www.nbcnews.c...oks-f2D11669160

there is a really good book called the master and margarita. It is a Russian book that has been translated. Get the 1995 versiontranslated by by bergin and O'Connor. This book was not published until 1967 but was written between 1928 1940. I do wonder if this book is available in Russia today? Great novel. I believe it was published after the writers death. Mikhail bulgakov. He was afraid to publish it and was afraid he would die, just disappear if he did. It is a political satire, difficult read but really good. The devil comes to visit, kind of a mystery man and people just disappear when this one man appears, he takes on different looks but he is always there, watching and listening. One of my favourite books.

I see strong similarities happening in Canada.

Trudeau, the liberal party in Canada has an anti Christian campaign going on. This is something that Lenin did. Took away peoples faith. There are many people here who are afraid to speak out ... really weird vibe that is growing here, which is against English Canadians.

Keep in mind our banks are government owned. BMO is bank of Montreal which is where the trudeau family put all their eggs into. Quebec. Banks are refusing to accredit universities with a law school because it is a Christian university. Demanding that the law school of Ontario deny them this and the government approves it. This is something Lenin did. Being anti Christian is ok. Approved of and rewarded.

http://www.canadiant...hate-christians

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...ators-1.3008916

This is a great article. http://ottawacitizen...ligious-bigotry

Our government is truly embracing a faith that belongs to 3.2 percent of the population and tearing down the majority faith of the population. Just like Lenin did. As well as denying a core people and their history. There are a large number of silent Canadians, who are not considered minority that are afraid to speak. English speaking Canadians who can only call this their home Are denied. It is like someone wants to see civil wars break out all over.

Lenin and stalin were buddies, and putin admires stalin greatly. I think that is where the worry comes in ... but maybe putin will surprise us. Hoping for the best seems to be all I have left. I see so many similarities happening here in Canada that I equate to Lenin and stalin... and it is just the beginning.

Putin I do not trust, but then again all governments want power... people want to feel powerful ... to do that they seem to think this involves crushing another. People who want power I generally stay clear of it and why I don't work well with a "boss." Power I do not trust.

Religion is the opiate of the people. - karl Marx

Edited by Sssshhhhhhh, February 18 2017 - 08:46 AM.

#190 Piney

Piney

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,574 posts

Posted February 18 2017 - 07:37 PM

As far as the Pussy Riot protest in the church goes it was to protest the chummy relationship that the Russian Orthodox Church has with the Russian government.

The protesters expresses that The Church should be a moral check against the government in an informal balance of power.  Not just another boot licking apparatus of the state

Edited by Piney, February 18 2017 - 07:38 PM.