All you people who believe in life after death...

Discussion in 'Metaphysics and Mysticism' started by walsh, Jul 2, 2011.

1. KeithBC

KeithBC Member

Interesting choice of words. No one can "prove" anything. I can't prove you exist or that I exist nor that the sun will rise tomorrow. So "proving" or not is quite uninteresting and meaningless.

2. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

Actually, I'm not "bitching," since I have nothing to bitch about in your post. And yes, you just have to die to find out. Others have. And yet, by some random act of ???, they came back to tell about experience. I can only tell you my experience since you did post, didn't you. If you're not open to get a reply, perhaps you shouldn't post. And actually, I do know what I'm talking about, within certain constraints.

3. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

4. willedwill

willedwill Member

_________"Christ will not save all people in the eternal Life of the World. Case closed. The world has assigned Eternal Recurrence even before others are revealing for themselves New Birth." I just wrote somewhere else. Therefore, we perceive clearly that the unsaved will be substituted by the newly born while the saved will be elsewhere for the Incarnation of the one and only Jesus Christ.

___________ But particularly, The body dies; the recurrence exists of the life for the historical memory of Life specifically on Earth.

5. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

What is your take, or give, on Dionysus against the crucified?

I'm not convinced that 'salvation' isn't a world-historical excuse for not celebrating.

6. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

There are too many nots in your post. Are you saying that a person who believes in Christ is capable of having fun?

What are you really saying?

7. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

Too many for who?! : D I am saying we are all capable of having fun.
    Together. In many ways it's all I've ever been saying, all I've ever wanted to say.

8. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

I'm all for having fun. Many Christians want to have fun and are having fun, and sharing it with others, especially during Christmas. Unfortunately, there are those who want to close this case, and corner the fun just for their elite group.

Both Dionysus and Christ were foreign deities, who also brought good tidings (and "happiness") to people.

9. walsh

walsh Senior Member

I wonder, can we ever experience this energy, spirit or soul? If we can, then what is it in us that is experiencing it?

10. KeithBC

KeithBC Member

Can we ever do anything other than experience it? Isn't that what life is - experiencing it?

11. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

God created the entire universe, seen and unseen, to experience Itself. Out of boredom? It's a possibility. Since God is omnipresent, It has the capacity to multiply Itself while keeping part of Its one-ness intact. When It multiplied Itself, however, most of Its clones have forgotten their origin. And some clones who had the experience of their true nature (or the promise of coming "home"), still do not want to merge and become One again. A clone is an "awareness." While we live in duality, we are "awareness." One day, that "awareness" will be deleted, erased, when we merge. The result, the God Mode would instantly take over. God is one, God is alone basking in Its loveliness because It can afford to really love, unconditionally. We, on the other hand, could never know what it means to really love unconditionally because we are so full stuff floating in our consciousness. There's nothing good or bad about it. It just is. And no, there's no energy in your essence. In fact, it's anti-energy. When you talk of energy, it means a thing. We are no-thing. We cannot be measured. But, we are still in the body, and we have to follow the rules of being in it. Therefore, we have to take into account the chakra system.

12. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Pure speculation. Sorry, but it is. I have had no contact with the god, "oneness" or energy you talk about so how can I take your word for it?

13. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

You're still in the body, aren't you?? Therefore, you haven't merged with It, and more than likely, you're not "awakened."

I really don't care if you take my word for it or not. It is what it is. Besides, it's not up to me to give you your "awakening." But some say, if you put yourself in the company of "awakened" people, that quality may rub off on you. They're around. They're not in hiding. They're even on YouTube. But, you could always doubt people all you want. In the end, it's your journey and we're all going to end up there anyway..., unless you decide that it's not your time yet because you're not ready, or it doesn't really matter to you whether you merge or continue on reincarnating for billions of years. There's nothing good or bad about it. Nobody is out to punish you, unlike most religions would like you to believe. Why would God punish Its clone? It doesn't equate, does it?

And "energy"? You didn't read my post as regards to "energy."

14. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

"Energy" is what an "un-awakened" person would describe pure power, the true nature of one's "awareness."

15. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Who is the me you are talking about? What the hell is It? It honestly sounds to me like you've read a whole bunch of mystical self-help books and reeling off catch phrases to us.

Wait a minute. Who is awakened? Are you awakened? Awakened to what exactly? What is that state and how does it rub off on anyone? I have no idea what you're talking about God for or why you brought him into the thread.

I couldn't figure out what you were trying to say. Could you just try to be clear about something, please? Otherwise it appears to us as mass diahorrea from your brain rather than communication. I don't mean to be rude.

16. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

Weren't you the one who said that what I've written down is "pure speculation"?

I'm actually very against bookworm knowledge. I advocate first-hand experience. And most of your knowledge (99.99%) is bookworm knowledge and hearsay.

Of course I'm "awakened," and you're not. It's just the fact.

Of course your mind would never comprehend what I'm telling you because it is beyond your mind. You are still in "spiritual" ignorance. It just is. Once you accept this fact, then perhaps, the process of "awakening" would start for you.

You live in doubt because you are not "awakened." But, once you're "awakened," all your doubts would disappear. All the ignorance of what you really are would vanish. Unfortunately, "awakening" is the only way to truly know the truth about you. You certainly could not just think about it and start tearing your hair off.

If you're going to use a word to childishly attack a person, spell the word "diarrhea" properly. Again, it only shows further ignorance and confusion on your part. You are rude, but then again, it's probably your pattern for too long. And if you're going to be rude, at least have the guts to admit it because it's going to take a lot of guts to be "awakened."

Don't you think it's time to really know the truth about you?

17. noela

noela Members

I believe we all are a spirit, and when we die our spirit leaves our bodies and goes into the spirit world.

When we die, we can walk into the light or stay. I also believe in ghosts. If we chose to go into the light, I believe it's like a universe of tiny spirits just chillin around lol. So whenever a person on earth tries to contact with you, you can be sent to them.

I don't know i'm weird.

18. walsh

walsh Senior Member

My knowledge? What is that knowledge? I have not posited anything in this thread, only questioned what others have said. How is that bookworm? You have suggested a god, energy, "Oneness", spirits and other abstract concepts.

Awakened to what? And how do you know you are awakened? I'm not being petulant here, I just want to know.

I am in ignorance because I question the concept of god, energy and oneness you have put forward without explanation? And you know this. I don't believe someone who is awakened and "knows" would claim to know anything, much less about someone who has never claimed to have knowledge about anything in this thread.

Again, perhaps we can get somewhere when you can explain what this awakening is, and what the truth you know about yourself is. Might be better idea than to continue assuming things about people.

19. chrisdotdo

chrisdotdo Member

When you put forth something that's "pure speculation" you are alluding to a certain knowledge, be it your personal belief system or hearsay (copycat) or bookworm knowledge. All three are still based on ignorance since you haven't experience the truth about you ("awakening") first hand. Btw, is English your second language?

You have a lot of homework to do, and I'm not going to do it for you. Do some groundwork. I've already started it for you. Track down what "awakening" is all about.

Yes, it's very obvious to an "awakened" being.

Well, you're not the best judge of that, are you?? Again, do your homework. And "thing" is never the issue here. As I mentioned earlier, we are no-thing. You live in ignorance because you are not "awakened." It just is. In the end, it has nothing to do with good or bad. So what if you live in ignorance of your true self?! Is your life the way you want it to be? If so, good for you.

Again, I can't do your homework for you. I've already done so much for you, and it's not as if I'm waiting to be thanked. The internet is good place to get info. I did mention YouTube...

20. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Okay now I am certain you are a fraud. You are probably used to people kissing your arse because you say you are "awakened" (whatever you mean by that) but there are people claiming that all over the world and once you have seen a few you can recognise them. So it is not surprising you are getting upset. Millions of people are claiming this.

You cannot experience anything, no "truth", that is not based in your own knowledge. If you experience something, you know it already and it is not new. If you are awakened, if there is such a thing, you would not go on youtube spreading your experiences or seeking to enlighten others. You would not claim to know anything, because knowing is always in the field of thought. In fact, if you are truly awakened to reality, ignorance is exactly the state you would be in, not having a reference point of your own knowledge to assess the world by. So whatever you are awakened to, you would not "know" what it is. If you do, it is based entirely in the field of human knowledge and is nothing new at all, just imagination.

So you are talking nonsense, and I am guessing you will not reply to what I have said because I have put your imaginary awakening in jeopardy.

As for my homework, I think I'll leave that for someone else on youtube, because whatever it is you have it is nothing I want.