How to Increase an Opiate High?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by HypnoticDoses, Jun 29, 2011.

1. HypnoticDoses

HypnoticDoses Member

Took a 30mg Roxi.. I would like to know if theres anything I can drink. I hears orange juice helps but idk. I have acess to xanax but dont knoe if that will help boost the high of the opiate...

So any suggestions on how I can boost the opiate high??

Without taking more opiates, cause I dont have anymore. lol

2. HypnoticDoses

HypnoticDoses Member

3. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

you can use things to poteniate but not after youve taken the Med. Now you could have drank a glass of grapefruit juice and taken some Tagamet an hour before you take the roxy. That supposedly will potentiate the roxy.

4. ness33

ness33 Member

I wouldn't take the xanax. I always felt it overpowers my oxy high and makes it not as enjoyable. But some other people will say they like the combo.

5. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

WEED......newports ?

6. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Hmmm...I am actually not sure of the specific potentiators for Oxycodone. I just perused some literature and it looks like OC is metabolized by CYP3A4, thus inhibiting this enzyme will potentiate the drug (if you take the inhibitor FIRST). So, BottleFED appears to be correct about the grapefruit juice. Also noted is: Nefazadone (antidepressant), the '-mycin' antibiotic family, and verapamil (a calcium channel blocker).

So I would imagine you don't have too much Nefazadone laying around. Stick with the grapefruit idea, just experiment CAREFULLY. You don't want to be puking your guts up because you doubled the bioavailability of the drug.

7. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

I do know that "Soma" can, its a muscle relaxer.

8. chakkname

chakkname Member

Brother take valarian root can almost double the effect I found

9. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Benzo's and Benedryl. Works like a charm. Just be careful mixing benzo's and opiates, it could kill you if you over do it.

10. rawwdaddy

rawwdaddy Guest

there is a guide up here somewhere that tells you all you need to know. i will try and find it, but i can tell you from personal exp. that WHITE grapefruit juice works nice!!

11. rawwdaddy

rawwdaddy Guest

i found it ,its called Opiate Potentiating guide(really works). i would copy it for you, but honestly i am a FOOL when it comes to computers....lol...sorry

12. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

Supposedly eating a greasy meal prior to dosing helps as well. I can't confirm this though.

EDIT: Just noticed the OP is from a few years back. Ah well. Useful info, regardless. But yeah, white grapefruit juice is probably the most common and effective.

13. d0nny

d0nny Member

Clonazepam, tylenol pm, nicotine, weed, etc….

14. DoIt4ThaRatchets

DoIt4ThaRatchets Guest

I 2nd that