how much seeds do i need to take for a good first lsa trip morning glorys

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by teh tripster, Jun 25, 2011.

1. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

i know this is not lsd its lsa morning glory's but i didint know where else to put is so lol how many seeds do i need to take? and what do i just swallow the seeds or what lmao? thanks for anybody advice/input.:sunny:

2. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

4-600 seeds if my memory is correct.

I used to do a cold water extract though the results were hit and miss. Grind the seeds in a coffee grinder, add cold water and citrus juice, let sit for a few hours, strain, drink.

The "tea" is disgusting, but when it works it works. Though there is always the possibility that it won't work and you'll have drank that nasty crap for nothing.

You'd be better off finding some real LSD.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

5 to 10 grams.....

so buy 5 to 10 packs in the wallymart. put them all in a tee shirt and smash them with a hammer til turned to dust..... Take dust with teas..

Report back later..

4. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

will what orison say work?

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

:smilielol5:..

6. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

well it should turn into dust so i dont see why it shouldn't work?

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

its better to use pantyhose , you just feed them all to the toe spot tie a knot. place on a paper plate and smash with large hammer. Til they are pulverized into dust. Best to use a large hammer cause a tiny one with repeat strikes will break your stocking filter.. Best to do it on a super flat surface to. After you use your nylons you can make more knots and use them over and over til there is little left. Nylons are easier to work with than a Tshirt really because you can get a nice group in the knot end ..

Also buy a tight pantyhose type. This is heavier nylon but still thin enough to make knots tights..

8. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

LOL ill stick with the shirt method if that even works lmao

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

dont worry faggot, nobody will think your anymore gay than you already are buying nylons..

10. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

lmao whatever floats your boat

11. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Not that's it's something I personally indulge in, but guys can't buy nylons? "Faggot" really? just cuz he asked if your method worked? Super, super weak, would have expected something more witty maybe, you were the one with all the nylon knowledge apparently...

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

"super weak". Is that all you can come up with ??.. What exactly are you asking.. Or you simply like wasting peoples time when you can view all the threads here yourself.

Go on and use up all your fucking clothing to get high. I dont give a fuck. Think your manly cause you pulverized your LOL morning glory seeds in a t-shirt full of your man sweat, maybe you pulled it out the washing machine and its nice and clean / CLEAN??? HAHAHA Its full of detergents like FUCKING BLEACH IDIOT!!! BLEACH DESTROYS LSA INSTANTLY!!!

So you go on and do your thing.. And if you was asking if I have a lot of knowledge of nylons?? .. Yes I do honey. Do you want me to tie you up sometime, and you can suck on my toes.. ?? I know dozens of fellas like you. You can share your fetishes in the Kinky forum. Maybe catch an afternoon off and I can do you.. :love:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWeDJC9LLVg

13. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

no super weaks not all i can come up with, but i also don't have to resort to "faggot", lmao brings me back to fucking middle school; he was just asking a simple question, you could have made the detergent comment from the get go when you brought up the t shirt idea. Sure he can and should have looked through the threads beforehand, but how many posts a day are made that should have? It's not a big deal, no harm, life goes on, good lord if the world as a whole responded with negativity like this 'twould be quite a nasty place. and nah, you don't know a ton of fellas like me, "there will never be another one like me babe", tie up? maybe, maybe, but heaven forebid...that might make me a "faggot"

14. lateralusana

lateralusana Member

i heard they coat the seeds now with something that will make you vomit if ingested. i planted all my seeds cause of that. maybe try to get organic

15. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

I think it depends on your source. I've heard that Burpee doesn't coat there seeds, and that the online entheogenic vendors sell uncoated seeds.

16. BassPot

BassPot Member

Well I just chewed up and swallowed 5 packets of seeds and it worked pretty good. I didn't start tripping till 5 in the morning, but it was great. I saw beautiful patterns everywhere, and I felt like I was one with nature, it was pretty cool shit:)