Photo
- - - - -

my dad and I have been having sex 15 years......

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 justcurious18

justcurious18

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted June 18 2011 - 01:51 AM

I know I'll probably get a lot who won't like a postlike this but it just happened. I just barfed. I guess there are things everyone doesn't like intheir life. My dad has always said the first time he touched me was when I was about 1. I don't remember it or any abuse back then. I don't have many memories of what my life was like as a child. No one at school knows that I do this I try to stay out late stay with friends to stay away. I use make up to hide the bruises. I feel like since I'm a 16 year old guy that no one believe me pplus consentwise since I live there is it even sexual assault anylonger. I felt I needed to get it out there I've never admitted this to anything or anyone.

#2 dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE

KYTLIVE

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted June 18 2011 - 09:04 AM

hey hun, i' m glad u were able to share your story. I am 100% sure that someone in this forum is going through the exact same thing. This is sexual abuse and you are still a minor, its illegal.

that no one believe me

Don't ever say that, there are people who will listen and help out. 16, your still in h.s, i'm pretty sure your school counselor is able to help you out, or a close by community center.

I live there is it even sexual assault anylonger

yes it is.

If anything u can PM

#3 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted June 18 2011 - 09:16 AM

first off congratulations in making the first step to progress, even if it is only admitting it to strangers.

to clarify things for you, YES this IS SEXUAL ABUSE! Do not try to convince yourself that any type of related behavior on your father's part is ok, because it's NOT.

I encourage you to get help, but unfortunately I don't have any good suggestions. I know several teachers who have told me that getting proof of parent abuse is near impossible even when they know it for certain themselves. It's a damn shame. With rape there are examinations that can be done within 24-48 hours for "proof." I'm not positive but that might be something worth looking into as you begin defending yourself.

do you and your father openly discuss things, you say he told you he touched you as early as when you were 1 yr old...I was just thinking, perhaps you could record him saying stuff or coming onto you, or whatever might be good evidence against him. Doing that might take some time, but I honestly think it might not be too bad of a plan as long as you can conceal the recorder and get good sound quality.

you can pm me too if need be, for anything. i really want you to know this is wrong, and i encourage you and support you in getting help!
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.

#4 justcurious18

justcurious18

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted June 18 2011 - 11:45 PM

when I was younger he talked about the good old times. He never talks about it now. He usually uses a condom because I have sex with other girls and I've infected him before. I don't think people would believe me since I've been promiscuous and my dad seems reputable that it wouldn't sound plausible. Plus people think I'm disgusting for letting it happen. I'm 16. And the age of consent is 16 why I wonder if it's abuse or not.

#5 Death

Death

Grim Reaper

• Members
  • 16,035 posts

Posted June 18 2011 - 11:51 PM

you have a statute of limitations on whatever happened before you were sixteen.

plus I think it is extended because of the nature of the crime, too. the way things are nowadays, if you accuse him, there WILL be an investigation.

Posted Image

#6 dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE

KYTLIVE

• Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted June 19 2011 - 06:20 AM

when I was younger he talked about the good old times. He never talks about it now. He usually uses a condom because I have sex with other girls and I've infected him before. I don't think people would believe me since I've been promiscuous and my dad seems reputable that it wouldn't sound plausible. Plus people think I'm disgusting for letting it happen. I'm 16. And the age of consent is 16 why I wonder if it's abuse or not.

Your a minor still, so its sexual abuse, and your father is sick, and you can't predict what people will think of you. If you want this to stop happening you should go to a counselor asap. if you don't speak how can someone help you.

What state do you live in?

#7 Steve_Dave

Steve_Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted June 19 2011 - 06:31 AM

no statutes of limitations on rape. Your dads a sick person . It's not your fault.

#8 Kyrara-Ruxandra

Kyrara-Ruxandra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted June 21 2011 - 11:05 AM

You were raped, and it was not your fault. You should talk to somebody, sadly we here can't really do anything more than offer our oppinion. Speak out, there is bound to be someone who can do something for you...
"I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer, 'cause the future's uncertain and the end is always near..."

#9 schizo_aussie

schizo_aussie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted August 23 2011 - 08:22 AM

the thing that concerns me is that your dad is not in jail?and if he abused you at one he must have told you?man heavy stuff /you may love your dad but how many more kids is he diddling <friends nephews,do these other innocents a favour report him NOW the police will look into abuse cases even 15 years on good luck

#10 lightgrenade

lightgrenade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted September 02 2011 - 03:48 PM

this about brought tears to my eyes :(
you just need to know that your dad is a sick man...
no father in their right mind would do that. he needs
to be institutionalized. he could possibly have mental
problems which lead to his criminal behavior...

#11 Sininabin

Sininabin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted September 15 2011 - 09:49 AM

if its not risky collect the condom, your DNA will most likely be on the outside (not a CS investigator) and his Dna will be on the inside combined with accusation this seems like a solid case.

but it's so terrible at least you can stop the cycle detain the offender so he can't hurt you, can't hurt anyone else anymore.
To each his own/ You and me alone/ To worship what we know (Wishes to the Blanket Blue)

#12 Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy

Zen & Bearded

• Members
  • 2,256 posts

Posted September 15 2011 - 09:53 AM

You definintly gotta reach out man, shit like this shouldn't be allowed to continue, and you deserve better.
:peace: “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 scratcho

scratcho

Lifetime Supporter

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 10,774 posts

Posted September 15 2011 - 10:14 AM

Yes,people should be told,but I'm sure if I had been in a spot like you, I definately would have tested out a 3 foot 2/4 on his cranium. You know--to get his attention. Then after getting his attention--he would have been warned about the dangers of lead poisoning. However ,I'm not recommending it--just sayin'.

#14 enoughisenough

enoughisenough

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted November 20 2011 - 05:55 AM

for guys there is this whole thing about not letting your feelings out or because you are a man you should have been able to stop it.
what has been happening to you is wrong your farther is a very sick man who needs not only help but needs to be brought to justice, you don't have to continue being abused, i know about how scary it can be feeling no one will believe you, thats what i thought that no one would believe me, but they did he went to jail and he also got the help he needed to realise he was sick, and what he did was very wrong.
if you are to scared to talk to your mum of family member find a friend or someone you trust to go to the police and you mother about everything that has happened, she may not want to believe it, but this has to stop and most importantly it is not your fault in any way, you could not have stopped this, he is the sick one not you.
stay strong and i hope you get through this and we are always here if you need to talk.

#15 dopeman

dopeman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted December 08 2011 - 04:00 PM

man its not your fault. and you dont HAVE to have evidence, just go to authorities and tell them what is going on, and if you tell them the truth, they have no choice but to investigate. just keep to wat is true and dont give up. dont let anyone tell you you are lieing. DO NOT take no for an answer. DO NOT let your dad get away with this. you cannot let this control your life for any longer, you need to tell someone.

#16 Anglophone

Anglophone

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted December 08 2011 - 05:11 PM

Oh noes.

#17 CrabbyPaws

CrabbyPaws

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted December 08 2011 - 05:16 PM

That sounds like a horrible thing to go through that I can't even begin to even think how it might feel for you, I can't say I understand. Though what I do know is that this isn't your fault and you are not doomed to a life of this forever. You will not be trapped forever, I know it's not something easy to do but just remember that you do NOT deserve this. You don't have to stand up to your father or say 'no' or do anything for him to know that he shouldn't do something like that, what your father is doing is wrong. And he should know better. Like others have said, tell someone, just like you did now, don't let him bury that brave and courageous spirit you have. We all have second chances at life, even if you may think yours is ruined and it's never too late to tell someone. Don't be afraid, we are all behind you!

#18 GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz

Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 3,248 posts

Posted December 08 2011 - 05:17 PM

Sounds like you are in schoool still is there a teacher you are close too anything like that??

Please tell somebody sweet how can help you more then we can
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 smip

smip

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted December 08 2011 - 07:10 PM

If your worried no one will believe you make sure you hide a cam to record it, picture worth a thousand words, he won't be able to fight it,