Single Lesbians

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by dreamsDOcomeTRUE, Jun 16, 2011.

1. brontecomplex

brontecomplex Guest

Hey there!
    You sound really nice! :) and omg you live in sweden! <3 i always wanted to go to sweden :D
    btw I'm Lena and I live in germany. :)

2. simple living

simple living Guest

Hi all, I'm new here. I live in southwest Montana which I love. I share 160 acres with my sis, nephew & brother....we live off-grid, grow our own food, hunt and raise our own beef, build our own houses with recycled materials whenever possible. It's a great life!

I'm totally single and would love to meet a tough hippy chick who wants to live this way, who loves to work, laugh, and play hard.

3. Jeniffer

Jeniffer Guest

HI i am new lesbian girl here

4. freedomwriter

freedomwriter Guest

Im a lesbian or bisexual girl.I really dont know!I never fall in love with anyone since i met this girl in college.Currently 18 years old,as well as she. =)..
    But not sure if she is lesbian or not,i just notice that she likes to look at girls too but she is very girly too.I am more to gay not les/bi.Really want to hook with someone else.
    And its fun and good to be LGB!I dislike men due to they are pervert who like to hurt females who love them so much.I have seen a lot of these.

5. lezborama

lezborama Guest

Hello I'm 21! and I live in Upstate Ny where their seems to be a shortage of ladys :( but maybe some friends on here could be nice:D

6. justjen

justjen Guest

so i'm 17 and i just came out as bi. ive had a couple experiences with girls but I'm looking for a girl I can just talk to and get to know whos around my age. anybody out there!?

7. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Hi, I'm Cassandra. I'm 25 and I'm actually bisexual from a physical standpoint, but I only involve myself emotionally (and have relationships) with women. In fact, a short time ago I got out of a two-year relationship with a woman. I live in the Philadelphia area, too, btw.

8. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

I never heard that before :)

9. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

lol I've never been emotionally attracted to a man, but I sure do enjoy being fucked by one every now and then.

10. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

oh wow, damn, so has that ever been a problem in your relationship with a woman?

Because if I knew that, and I was dating a girl who like being physically fucked by a male, I will be so insecure because I wouldn't be able to do the same thing a guy can do

11. GBBlondie

GBBlondie Banned

Well, I wasn't being fucked by guys when I've been in relationships with women (there's only been two of those, however).

And though I'd understand why you'd feel insecure, there'd be no need to be. The sex I have with men is largely only for physical release and my desire to be dominated. If you preferred I not do that while we were in a relationship, I'd be perfectly fine with that.

12. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

Being single is getting harder and harder to me. It's intolerable... Uh... no one to talk with... no one to fall in love with... no one to live with... sometimes I feel I'm the loneliest human on the world. Of course I don't know about others' lives... there are humans lonelier than me for sure...

13. Lorelai

Lorelai Member

i suppose i might as well post here as well haha. Call me Lorelai. I am a closeted lesbian who has a puppy like demeanor. Friends are always welcome~

14. AK76

AK76 Guest

Hello everyone. I am going through a painful separation from my life partner of 13 years. She recently told me that she wants to date men, get married and have children. I am totally crushed and hope to find some friends and support here.

15. unhearted

unhearted Guest

Hey Jen, you should hit me up sometime. I'm nineteen and we seem to have similar interests. I look forward to talking with you!!

My name is Hailey btw.

16. DaevaDyke

DaevaDyke Guest

I'm here single les from Miami, just looking to the right woman & ready for whenever she comes along.

17. michelle1980

michelle1980 Guest

Single, lipstick lesbian, living in Dubai!
    Anyone in Dubai that would like to chat and maybe go out for coffee?
    :)

18. michelle1980

michelle1980 Guest

Hi Elle,
    I'm michelle and live and work in Dubai.
    Would love to meet up sometime or chat.
    Let me know.
    Xxx

19. Mai81

Mai81 Guest

Hi! My name is Mai and I'm 31 living in Denmark :)

20. Happy Clown

Happy Clown Visitor

Hi!
    I like your name. It's nice.