Single Lesbians

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by dreamsDOcomeTRUE, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Crazy Angel

Crazy Angel Guest

Hi guys, I'm Jem, I'm 21 and single. I've never been in a relationship with another girl, except for a few casual ones online. I've actually never met another girl who was into other girls. Lucky lucky me.

I love video games and photography :)

2. TheMistress

TheMistress Senior Member

single is great!

3. dreamsDOcomeTRUE

dreamsDOcomeTRUE KYTLIVE

being single sucks, it will be nice to have someone to talk to :rolleyes:

4. Giant

Giant Member

At first glance I thought the title to this thread was Singing Lesbians. Kinda disappointed now. Carry on ladies. *tips his hat*

5. jess528

jess528 Guest

19 years old and single. I much prefer it than being in a relationship

6. M3z!

M3z! Member

I'm single, wish I could find another girl to date considering I've only dated two and haven't had enough experience with women.
    I live in Florida, hot as hell in the summer.
    I love reading writing drawing video games nature, I'm pretty upfront and honest with people. I would love to have more bi/lesbian friends just cause I know they can relate :) Feel free to talk to me new people are always a interesting experience.

7. shygirl94

shygirl94 Member

i'm here for the exact same reason, except i'm from Newmarket (Ontario, Canada)
    i like to read (manga and books), watch movies (anime and regular ones), draw (well, doodle mostly ^^), listen to music (a lot of random things), sing (though i have no voice XD), do sudoku (i'm like addicted XD), and bike.
    i like nature as well :)
    personality-wise... i'm extremely loyal. that's probably the most prominent thing. well, besides my shyness ^^
    i'm quiet at first but once you get to know me, i can open up and show my crazy side =D

8. M3z!

M3z! Member

I've always wondered whats its like in Canada, the only thing I really know is they have free healthcare.

We have a good amount of things in common :) I like manga/anime too, sometimes I won't watch it for a few months then I'll just get in the mood to start again but I've liked it sense I was 10 or so.
    I've been dying to get a bike, no money right now though so I've been running taking walks everyday, went exploring earlier haha.
    I used to be really shy, I'm still sorta shy but it depends on the person. Definitely really out there myself.
    I'm going to start dreading my hair soon, so excited :3

9. shygirl94

shygirl94 Member

i'm on and off with manga/anime too, it depends on how busy i am. sometimes when i'm swamped with homework and projects i really don't have time for it. but i'm always in the mood for a good manga/anime :) i like both the action-packed shonen stuff and the lovey-dovey shoujo too. i'm currently in the middle of like 3 or 4 mangas XD
    ooh, i like exploring too! it's so much fun. i have several secret places i like to visit (like when i want to be alone or something or just to hang out) and i'm always looking for more. do you like climbing trees and stuff? i do ^^
    my shyness also depends a lot on the person. once i can trust them enough, i open up little by little.
    dreads sound cool :)

10. M3z!

M3z! Member

Lovey dovey is alright but only if it has a strong female lead, for some reason I like to watch yaoi, yuri to but there isn't many good ones lol.

one of my favorites is samurai champloo such crazyness. I like the feudal japan.

Yeah, one time I got drunk with some friends in a tree fun times. I remember one of my friends fell straight on there face when they jumped down xD
    I'm very adventurous :D

11. shygirl94

shygirl94 Member

meh, i don't like yaoi very much... you're right, there aren't many good yuri animes. i only know like 3 really good ones. there ain't enough good yuri manga either. btw have you read anything by Morinaga Milk? she has some amazing yuri manga
    samurai champloo? never heard of that one... right now i'm reading Psyren, Arisa and Nana. and my favorite is Girlfriends by Morinaga Milk :3
    LOOOOOOL that sounds really crazy and lots of fun XD

12. M3z!

M3z! Member

I think I like yaoi just because it tends to have really good storys, most of the time plus there are 5 times more of it than yuri sadly.
    I started reading girlfriends, I'll have to finish it sometime. I like to read storys on fictionpress, endless supply of them.

You should check it out sometime, if samurai's interest you at all. I'd say its the best feudal/samurai anime out there. its really funny to.

Yeah I felt like a ninja that night with the way I was climbing one branch, I didn't know I had it in me lol

13. shygirl94

shygirl94 Member

i read manga on sites like mangareader and mangafox. i'll have to check out fictionpress...
    and i like Girlfriends so much that i downloaded all the volumes so i can reread them from time to time =D
    i'll be sure to check out samurai champloo too, when i have the time (and when my internet starts working properly cuz it's being weird right now >< ...)

14. shygirl94

shygirl94 Member

i just looked up samurai champloo on wikipedia, it seems pretty interesting :)

15. M3z!

M3z! Member

I'm actually just about to finish girlfriends on manga fox right now lol.

its so cute, I'm feeling the envy damnit >.<

16. eggsbeeped

eggsbeeped Guest

Hey I'm a single lesbian (not by choice). I'm from OH and i guess i'm looking. Not easy to find anyone OR to trust anyone. Just a downer time right now. Need others to talk too

17. LovelyLass2

LovelyLass2 Guest

Hey, lets chat? x

18. Wanderin_Gypsy

Wanderin_Gypsy Guest

I'd love to chat! Mostly I'm looking for friendship <3

19. JL22

JL22 Member

Ill chat :) do you have aim?

20. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

when I was a kid I would tell the other boys I was a lesbian trapped in a mans body! but it's a lie..I\m just a gay!