Lorazepam as a truth serum?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 JJJME

JJJME

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted June 10 2011 - 08:50 PM

I have had a big problem with my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years telling me one thing that my daughter said and my daughter said something else. This was a bad problem about a year ago, I found out they was talking everyday (she is 26), when I let them know it bothered me they said they stopped but found out they had been texting everyday up to 50 or 60 a day and she had hung out with him and his friends at bars. I was convinced by my boyfriend it was my she had been on drugs pretty bad then. Well she and i just started talking again, I found out he texted her twice today after the fact and of course he said he was going to tell me.

Well now that I have given this long story, I heard that Lorazepam has been used as a truth serum. Does anyone know about this? How many? how can you hide them? can you turn them into a liquid?
Thanks ahead of time for the help

#2 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,027 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted June 10 2011 - 08:55 PM

Lorazepam is a weak benzodiazepine... it will not work.

and drugging people is a felony..

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#3 p0ly

p0ly

• 2,275 posts

Posted June 10 2011 - 08:57 PM

putting downers in a drink isn't gonna make someone tell the truth!!!!!!!

You are the creator of your reality, you are the perciever and the life giver to what you believe is possible. You are God making all of this up in your own mind just as I am making a personal note in my own self created universe. We are one and nothing separates us no matter how hard you think we're not.

Individually, and collectively, we can raise the consciousness of the people of this planet, so that each of us will be viewed as members of the same family, who are here to claim their birthright of unconditional love and oneness. If we don't do it, who will?

The future is a concept, it doesn't exist, for that reason it represents the total energy of the universe where we can understand that the point of life, the place where it's at, is simply here now.

#4 orison319

orison319

my dog is full of stars

• Super Moderator
  • 56,027 posts
  • LocationSquirrel Hill Penisylvania

Posted June 10 2011 - 09:23 PM

your ugly and Im not even drugged... Ok I lied or did I?.

Posted Image

You guard your hopes

you pocket your dreams
You'd trade it all to
avoid an unpleasant scene

#5 teh tripster

teh tripster

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted June 10 2011 - 09:38 PM