More bi male bottoms than tops?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by RawAndNatural, Jun 4, 2011.

1. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Is it just me, or there actually are more bi males that prefer to bottom (receive anal) than top (use their cock to fuck some ass)? I suppose this could be possible. I know that I prefer to penetrate women. Maybe other bi guys have that same tendency.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

personally I meet more that wanting to suck dick and didnt care about anything else..

mountain_seed and I love it like this.
  3. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

i think its just you haha, or its just that i've met more bi tops.
    orison's right too, pretty common for bi guys to dig suckin them roosters.
    buh-cawk!

I love it likes this.
  4. LeviathanXII

LeviathanXII Member

I like to do both. But maybe some tend to prefer it because its the thing they get from men that they do not get from women. Or maybe not. I guess of the bi people I know, there are more bottoms.

DaveTheBiGuy and I love it like this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

are there really men that just randomly let guys fuck them in the ass?.. not like the ones that randomly suck dicks. these are bottoms too, they just take it up top.. See where there is some difference. still the same...

I would think people take their time to pick or stick someone up their ass. It just sounds safer also..

I love it likes this.
  6. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

i dont think its as black and white as that

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I used to be a top and always think of myself as a top - probably because we fuck our women, but in the last year got right into being a bottom and getting fucked; it's a wonderful feeling - must be something like what women feel with a hard cock inside them - and the prostate play when he is inside you is also a great feeling.

It is essential though to be scrupulously clean - I always use a douche be4 any anal sex.

Generally I prefer to fuck a vagina than an arse but the other day in a suana a young twink came into the cubicle, locked the door and presented his arse to me - and it was a lovely one, firm cuved hairless buttocks and anus - and bent over on the bed. I felt I went deeper into him than any other guy so far I think - it was a great fuck for us both.

Enjoy,

Simon :sunny:

8. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Orison, you bring up a good point. There are more risks with anal, and it is more personal. Yet, the need for a good as fucking is still there. Some years I've had two different male partners, and sometimes I've gone two years without getting fucked. We all manage our risks differently.

9. dark suger

Anal is harder to do then oral. It requires more like time to get started u can get a bj over within like 2 mins. Well I can lol haaay.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

If a guy with a little dick is back there, trying to get it in my ass and they cant. it just keeps bouncing off the side, hes thinking hes back there fucking something.. but "Wtf is he doing back there, should I get a tramp stamp with directions.?? :confused:

"you must be this tall to ride"..

[​IMG]

11. dark suger

lol i would rather it hurt i think

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

if thats what he likes, then thats what he likes....

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. dark suger

14. namesalltaken8

namesalltaken8 Member

I havent tried top or bottom but for me I would want to try both. Im still waiting for my first time with anal.

bisexualmg likes this.
  15. brandonu22

brandonu22 Guest

i prefer to top.

I love it likes this.
  16. Puddingtame

Puddingtame Member

Had an old friend over who generally tends to be straight but he ended up getting a little frisky non the less and wanted me to give it. But he's always loved the anal stimulation. And well I'm more exclusively gay (with a number of exceptions) but I knew a few straight guys who are more into taking it.

17. reallybi

reallybi Member

I haven't been a top or bottom yet but I really want to bottom. I have played with a toy once or twice and it made me want to bottom even more.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  18. sixties_freak

sixties_freak Member

I never really gave it a though
    before, why should i? lol.
    I'm a bottom male who will sometime switch but I never
    really thought to compare.

19. Patrick

Patrick Member

You must be unaware of the gay scene. and the answer is yes, lots.

20. dark suger

I don't bottom