I am calculating the correct date for the rapture

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by easygoing, May 29, 2011.

1. easygoing

easygoing conservative jerk

As I was eating my bowl of frosted flakes this morning, I was staring a the box and I started to wonder if Tony the tiger was trying to tell me something. I noticed that he was pointing up and saying "They'rrrrre Great", and at first I thought that he was referring to all the vitamins and minerals in the cereal as I'm sure most people do, but then it struck me.....Tony knows when the rapture is going to happen, that must be why he's pointing up.

I then realized that my frosted flakes box was more than just a cereal box, it was the key to unlocking the date of the rapture. I have proceeded to add up all the % values of the vitamins and minerals in the cereal and divided them by Pie. I now need only to save a few more of the proof of purchase things from the cereal boxes, to get the special toy which is the final step in completing my rapture date equation.

..You may think I'm crazy but if you think about it, my method for determining the date of the rapture makes as much sense as the method used by Harold Camping for determining the rapture date as May 21, 2011. I 've heard that he has come up with a new date,........I guess we'll just have to wait and see who's right, Harold or Tony the Tiger.:D

2. Plasticfantasticlover

Plasticfantasticlover Member

I bet it's gunna be Tony. :D

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

4. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

This certainly brings a fresh spin to the term, "Frosted Flakes".

5. easygoing

The end is nigh...........for reals this time.

Apparently, the followers of Harold Camping are rumored to have determined the REAL rapture date; and no, it's not Jan 21, 2012(Duhhhhh) it's actually MARCH 6 or 7th of 2012.:eek:.......Tony confirmed it!!!

Think about it. As many times as they've been wrong before, it's statistically impossible for them to be wrong again.

6. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

:party:

Yay! All the fundamentalist nuts are going to be gone!

:cheers2:

Seriously, I wish it would actually happen. They would not be missed.

Okay, maybe there would be some financial loss due to reduced material for stand-up comedians and MSNBC. :D

7. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Remember, they put the "mental" in fundamental!

8. easygoing

Fundamentalist nuts,..or the smartest people that ever lived.......only time will tell:D

I'd probably miss them though, they're such a fun bunch.

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Are you now..... Good luck with that :2thumbsup: :D

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I'm willing to risk it. ;)

Besides, the music is going to be so much better in hell. :devil: All the classic rock superstars will be there. :drummer: :guitarist:

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't wish anyone to die but these fundamentalists nuts so to say are really getting to me. Especially when they're portrayed as smart people. Almost makes me wish for a rapture indeed.

12. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Makes as much sense as some of those conspiracy theories do.

13. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

It already happened we got left behind

14. Crayola

Crayola =)

Imagine there was tangible evidence that the end of the world was gonna happen in 20 minutes... my question is : so?

15. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

If it was Gunna end in 20 mins I'd just close my eyes and try to sleep

16. wisp

wisp Member

....6th or 7th of march hmmmm, i have checked my diary and sorry that doesn't work for me.there varsity cup rugby on the 6th , a one day international between SA and NZ , the rest of the weeks full as well , friday and saturday is super 15 rugby and a the T20 domestic series cricket is on , i have my birthday the week after that , so it's busy busy busy - have your people call my people and we will try and set something up for december , i'm free on the 21st.Maybe we can do lunch then :D