Shit shit shit shit lol whas gonna happen

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by teadrinker69, May 23, 2011.

1. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

Ive taken 36 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds since 4 and i jusst smoked a bowl of menthol tobbaco outta my bong and it got wqay intense after that, im not having visuals yet but i have a feeeliojg 36 seeds was a bad idea whats gonna happpen and ive beeen drinking ALOT of caffeinated pop and energy drinks im not scared just a little overwhelmed lol my whole body feels so weird whn should i be expecting visuals oh and im 15, weigh 110 and this is my first lsa acid trip

2. Menezes1337

Menezes1337 Member

The common dose is about 7 or 8 seeds, which are ground or chewed and eaten, however effects can be noticed off as little as four seeds. There are reports of strong hallucinogenic side effects ranging from 25 to 36 seeds. This also depends on the age of the seeds, as some of the psychoactive compounds found in Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds can break down in as little to 6 to 9 months. The experience duration can range from 4 to 12 hours with mild effects occasionally lasting about a day and is usually accompanied with gastric discomfort, including severe nausea and flatulence. Other after effects of these seeds include sensitivity to light, impaired motor skills(due to the sedative effects).

http://www.stbfilms.com/herbal-highs/hawaiian-baby-woodrose-seeds.html

Also you can check Erowid vault.
    http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/

And yes, I'd say for your first trip 36 seeds were kind of a lot.

3. Menezes1337

Menezes1337 Member

But don't worry, you won't die! :D

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

dont be taking xxx amount of caffeine. and tobacco dont get you high.,

5. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

if you bong it it does and am i gonna be alright im not feeling anything and im praying to god ill be all right i dont wanna have my stomach pumped please tell me if ill be all right im actually hoping these have very little lsa so ill be alright i should be alright right? cuz ive herd of people taking like30 tabs of lsd and thts waaaaaay stronger but i dont want to get vascocuntrion or whatever im not tripping one bit and my stomach didnt hert att all after chewing em all up i just feel really weird in my head ive od on wellbutrin before by taking 1500mg and had a scary trip but made it out by not telling my mom and im alone in my room right now but im not worried bout my parents catching me cuz dey are sleepin and when will i start trippin??

6. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

Not sure if your kidding but I'll reply anyway. First of all don't fucking smoke tobacco out of a bong, are you retarded?

For the seed the dosages are as followed
    Threshold: 1-4
    Light: 3-6
    Common: 5-8
    Strong: 7-12
    Heavy: 12+

36 seeds are 3x a heavy dose... Not sure if you can overdose on LSA but you will most likely puke your guts out. Also why the fuck wouldn't you research a drug before you take it?? Why take it and then ask whats going to happen? Well anyways, I hope you come out of it alright. Good luck...

7. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

well its a good sign tht its not makin me trip right and i am not feeling nauseous much just a lil bit but i was farting alot earlier and that stopped i should be tripping my balls off right now but nothing is happening ive also been pissing alot too im not gonna be in a ton of pain am i? I sure hope not i took like 17 around 6 and still nothin, is it just gonna come up on me outta nowhere? and my hands are starting to hurt a little bit but i dont mind it, am i gonna have a heart attack or am i tripping already?

8. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

If those seeds are active then you'll probably be violently ill and tripping soon, though I don't think you'll die.. maybe you'll wake someone up vomiting, though.

..Did you at all research HBWR seeds before you decided to take 36 of them?

9. Menezes1337

Menezes1337 Member

If you freak out about being fine or something like that, well, you'll freak out, there's nothing you can do but wait for the trip to be over, good or bad, it's a trip, learn something from it, I'm sure it won't be hard if you manage to calm down.

10. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

also my cheeks have been having a weird pain too but thts not bad and ive just been listenin to deadmau cuz it sounds like amazing right now is this most likely gonna turn out good or bad or what?

11. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

You would know if you are tripping, I would say if you do not feel anything within the next half hour to an hour than the seeds are probably bunk. But if you try it again do not take 36 seeds...

12. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

How long does this stuff take to kick in anyways i just feel a bit weird but good

13. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

14. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

im pretty sure i can handle a bad trip though cuz wellbutrin 1500mg is HORRIBLE my heart was beating at like 100mph and i kept myself from telling my mom to take me to the ER and i think they are a bit active becuz earlier i felt like really in touch with nature and when i listen to deadmau5 it feels like the music is throbbing through my brain which is pretty cool and my stomach ache is getting worse and i feel like a bit more nauseous from this I PRAY TO GOD I AM ALL RIGT AND I HAVE A GOOD TRIP

15. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

I got the seeds from seedville usa and the site said they are 100% fresh and untreated so has any1 else attempted a high dosage like this?

16. HermanDaVermin

HermanDaVermin Banned

Are you sure you took HBWR seeds? If so then you really should be violently ill and tripping hard, with a major loss of motor function and control on a dose that high. By the way did you research it before taking such an asinine dose? I'm thinking maybe you actually took Morning Glory seeds.
    Anyway, dipstick, research crap before indulging in mega-doses. The chemicals that get you high, lysergamides and ergines, are also vaso-constrictors and taking high doses could lead to circulation problems in the extremities. One of the main bad side effects of ergot poisoning is gangrene from loss of circulation. Doubt you will encounter such problems, but still don't be such a fool in the future.

It's moronic stunts like this that give psychedelics a bad name and help to perpetuate the stereotypes of the stupid druggy.
    Thanks. :rolleyes:

17. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Why the hell dude? Seriously? It's been said but I'll say it again - why the hell are you just eating 36 seeds... like what made you choose to eat that much? Be responsible for crying out loud...

Oh, and report back

18. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member

i really want to trip and im SURE they are hawaiian baby woodrose seeds becuase thts what each abg with 11 seeds in each says on it and i took more because they werent working well and still arent, are the seedville usa ones impotent or am i just going to experience the effects like tomorrow or somethin when i wake up?

19. dead_head_0000

dead_head_0000 Member

If you aren't feeling anything by now, then you most likely won't. Don't worry about it too much. All I can say is that you are really lucky they weren't legit seeds...

20. teadrinker69

teadrinker69 Member