What guys think about lesbians?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by maluhia, May 20, 2011.

1. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Wow you went Ape early today! No poon for 'nilla last night?

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Not really a fan of lesbians. I have nothing against them but I don't have the fetish for it other guys do. I want to be the one kissing my lady no need for other ladies in the mix.

1 person likes this.
  3. diesel#

diesel# Members

I thought they were hot in my younger years. I like bi women better

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Translation: you've never met any

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

In my book, two women or two men making out or showing affection in public is no different than my wife and I doing the same thing. I wouldn't give them a second look or judgement.
    You say she's not hot."The lesbian girl" might be drop gorgeous to that special someone out there.

To understand why you ask? To put simply and respectfully, why do you even care? If you feel disturbed by what you see, remove yourself from the uncomfortable situation. That's all. Try to support everyone's happiness in one way or another.

2 people like this.
  6. Scratched

Scratched Members

it's a waste of good sex.

a man could be enjoying her.

and she could be enjoying him.

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that is an incredibly fucked up statement in this day and age ....more in the stoners lounge chat if you have the time

8. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Wow, every lesbians dream.

:bomb:?

1 person likes this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Love the guys that think Lesbians are made up / not real / just need their 4 inches for two whole minutes

1 person likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh quite contrary, when somebodies wife comes sees me as often as she does, it's not a waste of good sex, the wastenof good sex is with her husband.

So suck on that fat one.

11. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

It's natural for most dudes to find lesbian action hot + men are highly visual therefore anything involving a sexy lady is likely to turn us on.

12. gingeroot

gingeroot Members

It isn't about "oh they just need a real man...blah blah blah" It's that every woman I have ever met, under say the age of 50, who claims to be a lesbian won't turn down straight sex on occasion, They may not date or marry males, but they'll have sex with them. Every. Single. One.

Maybe it just has to do with sexual norms.

13. Scratched

Scratched Members

I know a pair who act like they hate men. Especially the older one, the alpha one.

14. Scratched

Scratched Members

If she feels that way, she needs to let him free so he can live a man's life instead of being repressed.
    If he's not satisfying her, she should have worked it out with him a long time ago. That's what makes relationships work.
    Sounds like she likes to be in charge and have something to complain about. I divorced one of those types. I'm so much happier!!!

ain't suckin' on no fat one either, Irminsul. Lol
    I only suck female body parts. and I'm not ashamed either. Just sayin'.

15. Scratched

Scratched Members

so who do you give your four inches to VG?

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Lesbian sex has a wider range of subtle gradations than any sex in which one or more men is involved. One of the primary contrasts lies in the fact that once a man becomes sexually involved with a woman or man he feels an intense need to ejaculate. Women, by contrast, can cuddle for hours, perhaps kissing now and then, perhaps breast fondling, perhaps genital fondling but without necessarily going through a stereotypical escalation to orgasm.

I suspect that millions of women who consider themselves straight have, nevertheless, dallied just a wee bit with one or more female friends.

What surprises me is that so many women are heterosexual, actually.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wrong. They have a fine marriage and sex life. She just likes spend time with me or us too. ;) we don't want her hubby. We just want her. :)

I can understand why that threatens you, but I think you need to open your mind to the possibilities that, even married women sometimes don't want men.

Like the above poster says, two women can express with themselves in so many different ways, wheras you pretty much galvanized the male approach of "you suck on female parts" I mean that's just a turn off for me right there, I dun wanna know that shit. :D

I'mma keep close friends with my wifey friend until it stops because she genuinely enjoys my or out company in sexual ways and that gives me confidence too, it's just a perfect little scenario.

1 person likes this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Arent you the guy that grew up in a commune complaining all the older women wanted to have sex with you?

17 years old your profile says.

And pray tell us, how many woman out in the real world have you hooked up with that told you they were les, but couldnt resist straight sex with you.

I think everything you have told us has been porkies, hasnt it?

1 person likes this.
  19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lol, so you are a guy explaining lesbian sex.

Okey dokey

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

Love showing my Lesbian daughter this thread...She laughed so loud!

But then she thinks hip is funny!

1 person likes this.