dextromethorphan

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by bigdawg, May 17, 2011.

1. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

lol ivve done so much mgs of gaunsaifien i never puked (only a little) just take the pills and dont risk messing up your dxm :p

2. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

well each one has like over 1000 mg of guaifinesin, im not risking eating shit thats gonna kill me. lol

3. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

lol i had 30mg of dxm mucinex with 500 mgs of gaunsfain per pill took like 40 of them and didint die :p

4. la Principessa

That's some risky shit.

5. la Principessa

I scratched off some of the white stuff and ate four. Hope I don't die. Here's hoping.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

...which is to say, guaf isn't EITHER side.... it's going to be in both, so you get it in the short and long term....

7. la Principessa

Well, I'm alive. No puking yet, no trip yet. Definitely not wasting time on this again, pure dxm only.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

....That's not EVEN close to true, one way or another.....

9. la Principessa

Well neither the rapture nor the guaifenesin killed me. Still, it doesn't make me feel great.

10. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

ive taken 40 of the 30mg mucinex dm pills before. i didn't puke but i had an extremely intense trip. i also got horrible robo walk and my sweat smelled like mucinex.

11. teh tripster

teh tripster Banned

yeah i did the same trip you did canabill it was fucking intense!

12. la Principessa

hahah my breath smelled like mucinex all day.

13. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Save yourselves money, having to swallow tons of syrup/pills, and (for the dumb/hard heads out there) the bodily harm and possible death from unwanted additional chemicals and buy dxm powder online?

14. TylerPittman19

TylerPittman19 Member

I've been doing DXM for 3 1/2 years recreational. I've even wen't to jail for it haha. The "50 trip limit" is obviously B.S... I've robotripped roughly 100+ times, may not actually have been that but seems like 300. I noticed on a DXM binge, the DXM doesn't work really by the 5th day for me, but once I stop for a couple weeks to a month, I can jump back into it. I'm currently trying to quit, and most people say it's not addictive, but it is for me. The DXM high is my favorite high.
    Another weird thing, people say those who robotrip put holes in there brain, and I don't mean to get so egotistical, but I'm actual still fairly intelligent. I do stupid things like shoplift it (cough syrup is the only thing I've ever shoplifted btw) but it was because of my need to get a free high, which doesn't sound intelligent, but only some of you would understand why I'd do that. I've gotten caught twice, and put in jail for one of those times.
    I made a rule to myself when I started (age 15), which was never do any of the products with other active ingredients, but when I turned 18 I started not caring from depression, and I've chugged 8000 mg of Tylenol and it didn't even bother me. I also never shoplifted it until I turned 18.
    Now I'm struggling living at my moms in West Virginia on probation, looking for a job and taking my GED because I failed through high school from being on DXM every day in class and not caring. However, so far I'm acing each GED test like a wizard :D

PS: I never liked Delsym at all honestly. I noticed it's all extended release from what I've found to 12 hours meaning it won't mess you up as bad, plus no alcohol from what I remember. I prefer Robitussin Cough. Also I don't suggest this, but my best DXM high was from mixing alcohol, DXM, and speed. I never had music euphoria like that in my life.

15. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

That's good to know. Currently on day 3 of a mini DXM binge, waiting for this next dose to kick in, but I was planning on stopping for at least a month or two after this to ward off tolerance.

16. TylerPittman19

TylerPittman19 Member

Yeah i hate binging on it honestly. It always seems like day 4 I feel so unhealthy.

17. la Principessa

I never go on binges, mostly because I have responsibilities to attend to, plus I can't afford to buy as much shit as I would need to carry out a two or three day high. I don't want to be totally out of it for days. I just need a day every few months to chill and get fucked up.

18. TylerPittman19

TylerPittman19 Member

I always tended to do DXM when I was needed most for some reason, and I always managed to do it too without anyone noticing, at the time I did that I don't know how I got away with it. I don't do that anymore though because I'm on probation and if I get caught doing anything I go back to jail for 55 days, which I am trying to avoid.

I've came to learn that binges aren't that fun unless you're really depressed and you just don't give a shit. I actually tried overdosing on the wrong kind of robitussin on purpose one morning before school. I was homeless sleeping in a college on a random couch that night, and when I woke up at 6 am to find a ride for school, after I found it, I went into the store of the college and stole 3 bottles of the wrong kind of robitussin with a bunch of other shit. I just wasn't feelin it that day so I took them to the college bathroom and downed all of it. I got to school, I started to black out in my class, and next thing I knew I was on the bathroom floor next to the toilet sleeping and some criminal justice kids woke me up (career center btw) lol. Turns out I just walked out of class and the teacher didn't see, I told him I was really sick and I wen't home early. I don't remember much of it.

I'm not that way much anymore though, I only dex about two times a month now and it's for pure fun and boredom now.