Moon Rocks?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by randy lahey, May 10, 2011.

1. randy lahey

randy lahey Member

So recently I had something branded as Moon Rocks, I did my reasearch and the net said stuff about it containing MDMA and MDA, and the MDA gives more hallucinogenic effects. It seemed to be exactly like MDMA from what I've read (only gotten "MDMA" once, but it was bunk I think, felt a bit of euphoria, better music for like an hour, then crash). In other words from the moon rocks, I got no hallucinations, just felt incredibly euphoric, music was amazing (especially bass heavy techno). It came in yellowish brown rocks that i crushed into a white powder. I did aprox .1g finger dips every hour for about 6 hours, and after analyzing my itunes library i concluded that I was in "peak" mode for over 8 hours. Had a quick comedown, just felt exhausted, a bit ornery, for like 45 minutes (basically unitl I ate some food and had some weed).

Any one have any experience with Moon Rocks? I'm curious if what I took was closer to straight MDMA, as opposed to some combo drug.

2. Brudof

Brudof Member

From what I heard moon rocks are the same thing as shards (pure MDMA). I get shards sometimes, they are like 200-500mg yellow/brown rocks, and yes, they are good. Your experience sounds like MDMA to me... but who knows. Your comedown (45 mins) seems pretty damn fast. How did you feel the next day? From what you said you must have taken at least 600mg, that would leave me feeling pretty bad.

3. randy lahey

randy lahey Member

I actually felt fine the next day. A bit tired, but a bit cheerier I'd say. I didn't really have too much of a problem falling asleep either.

Yeah the comedown was pretty much instant, like I'd say that I could feel the euphoria lessen for a about 20 minutes - half hour (maybe longer, I really lost sense of time, I try to use my itunes play times to gauge things, remembering how I felt during a song) and then all of a sudden felt real mentally shitty for a short bit.

I took at least 600mg, maybe 700+. A few nights before I'd taken a tiny bit and given some to my friends, but I don't think more than 200-300 was weighed out (scale only went down to tenths of a gram, so accuracy is suspect) and then I finished it.

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

"Moon rocks" would usually refer to MDMA, or "molly".

Could, sometimes, refer to MDA as well, or a crystallized mixture.

Generally it would NOT refer to bk-mdma, at least yet..... Don't let anyone tell you methylone is the same shit.

5. randy lahey

randy lahey Member

From reading erowid, definitely wasnt methylone. Probably molly.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I made the distinction because scumbags have started treating and selling bk-mdma and 4,mmc and others as "molly", as I understand it.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I did a brief search for you this is all I landed on moon rocks, I found this exercpt interesting, hopefully it helps:

Gutheinz recalls how it all started when he was still working at NASA, “In 1998, I went undercover in a sting operation known as Operation Lunar Eclipse. The purpose of the undercover operation was to acquire people that were selling bogus moon rocks, to seek them out, and arrest them. What happened in 1998 is someone came to us with a real moon rock, and it was the Honduras Goodwill Moon Rock. After two months of negotiations we finally acquired that moon rock in a vault in Miami.”

Joe tells me that 215 of the 270 total rocks given out are missing, and today challenges each of his students to track down a missing moon rock. Sandy Shelton is one of those students, and her mission was a success. After posting an article in a West Virginia newspaper, Sandy was contacted by retired dentist Robert Conner, who had been keeping the state Goodwill rock in a box in his garage and recently a desk drawer for years. He came across it when going through the personal effects of his late brother. Conner recalls, “It wasn’t something I went out of my way to acquire. It wasn’t something I would take out and look at – it was something that was in a box that I would bump into from time to time, and I’d say, ‘I should do something about that’,

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/06/13/do-you-have-a-moon-rock/

8. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

moon rocks are very popular. usually its jus branded on those huge crystals of mdma. it was mainly jus given that name because the shit is amazing. .15 of real pure moonrock has me rolling like i was 16 again. love that stuff. sometimes you can find the pure yellow mda moon rock. now that stuff is amazing! pretty trippy and an amazing body high. but it is just a name after all

9. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

best 2 places to find moonroocks

phish

camp bisco

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I mean... I love mdma and all but I'm not sure if it's THAT worth it.

11. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Damn moonrocks are a slang term I have heard since the early 90's for crack and PCP mixed into one rock or rocks together and smoked. Never tried it,and never will, seen a dude smoking "moonrocks" the crack and PCP mix rocks and dude was so gone in the head from smoking that shit for a while, he ended up losing his teeth even faster than most crackheads ,plus his brain was fried pretty much for good after a 6 month or so binge on the shit!! Craziest drug combo I ever heard of and the stupidest..IMO...lol

12. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Hahahah, Scott. That's not what it is anymore.

Around PA/OH, moonrock is purest of the pure sass [MDA, not MDMA]. Comes in big ass chunks, straight off the block, not cut with brown sugar. It's a crystally brown color, has a great smell, like root beer.

I adore it. I HATE speedy molly, since it's usually meth that it's cut with... it just leaves you feeling so damn crunchy. Not so with moonrock. It's a dreamy float to the top, then a barely perceptible comedown. And you sleep like a BABY. No shakes in the morning, either.

It's SUCH a clean, good feeling. Best shit I've ever come across.

13. ItsNoProblem

ItsNoProblem Member

Based on what I read, it wouldn't have been MDA.

You can really tell when you are high on MDA, different but similar to MDMA.