Best Vibrator?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by LaRegazzaDiablo, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

Girls, my little pet rabbit recently died and I'm keen to replace him.
    Can any of you recommend a really good vibrator?

2. horny_as_hell

horny_as_hell Member

the hitachi magic wand is fabulous! very intense. alone, it's just for clitoral stimulation, but you can buy attachments so you can insert it as well. highly recommended ;)

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

4. SamanthaToo

SamanthaToo Guest

My favorite is the beyond 2000 Rabbit Vibe. It has all sorts of settings and works like crazy. My Lelo Ina is pretty awesome as well.

Another fun one is called insatiable G, which is fun with partners as well because they can control the remote, while you writhe in ecstasy. Another favorite which works really well with partners as it does solo is my We-Vibe.

There are so many toys out there nowadays its hard to keep up. If they are cheap, they are really cheap, but if you spend a little extra they seem to last.

There are some really hot realistic ones. Again there are so many. I have been told the eroscillator is best but i haven't ponied up that much yet.

5. Heather-

Heather- Guest

have you guys ever used the really big ones i went to the sex store and ther some really big ones that i dont understand how they fit

6. unclerico

unclerico Member

whatever you get, make sure its big and black

7. danstandard

danstandard Guest

hitachi majic wand is the best. i got one for my wife but i use it more than she does. it is great to lye on my back and use it on the underside of my shaft. my wife likes to watch when i often have a self facial from the intense orgasms it gives.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Vibrators are lame. All you need is a small clit stimulant, the ones that buzz like hell.
    You don't want to spend money on a vibe that looks like a rocket ship from star trek.
    Save the money and get a nice, soft, thick jelly double ender.

9. MasterOfBating

MasterOfBating Guest

We also love the Hitachi Magic Wand. My wife uses it all the time when she's alone, and we also use it during sex. I hold it up against the underside of the shaft of my penis, and it turns it into a real-life vibrating penis. I can hold my hand just right as I'm holding it, and the side of my thumb vibrates her clit at the same time. The only problem is, she doesn't last very long before cumming with it like that. Otherwise, she holds it agains her clit while I'm penetrating her. That position would be hard for a guy with a short one, though, as it keeps the pubic bones about 3 inches away from each other. We've been using the wand for over 5 years now. Great investment!

10. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I've got a standard vibrator as well as a vibrating butt plug, and I find they both give maximum stimulation when on their lowest setting. When they're turned up high, the frequency of the vibes become too close together - much like when a musical tone reaches the point where it goes beyond the range of human hearing.

11. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

Already got one of those thanks!

12. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

My wife loves her pocket rocket.. Gets her off every time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.