Who was the first pet you ever owned in your life?

Discussion in 'Animal Advocates Support' started by GHOSTCRAB, May 3, 2011.

1. GHOSTCRAB

GHOSTCRAB Banned

The species, breed, size, coloration, overriding memory of the pet, and the genesis of the pet's name.

2. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

Considering that a person's first pet's name is a common clue for people's password hints, I would consider this a very silly question for someone to answer...

My first pet was a poodle.. I got him as a pup when I was a 5 or 6, and had him for almost 10 years, before he died.

3. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

lol, fixed...

I was like... what in the hell are you talking about... lol

4. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

never owned a pet

several have owned me though . . .

5. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

Two cats. They were both a few years older than me but they feature in my first lot of baby pics. One a black moggy and one a beautiful seal-point Siamese (the older type, with a shorter muzzel). The latter was my favourite as a child but I loved them both.

The first pet I actually got as a child was an albino Syrian hamster. He was a christmas present from my brother and he lived for years. We eventually had to have him put to sleep because he got so old he couldn't take care of himself. His skin was all scaly and he was getting open wounds and infections from not grooming. Bless him.

6. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

my first pet was a dog named Flash. he was a fat and lazy basset hound.
    he was just adorable. we had to put him out of his misery after about 16 years or so cuz he kept growing tumors on his face and feet, he could barely even walk. it was the right thing to do cuz he just slowly lost his senses and value of life.

7. Pigsonthewing

Pigsonthewing Member

a pit bull named Kiara, she was black and white, and LOVED to give loads of kisses, my fondest memory of her is me bringing her down the slide with me, and just running and playing outside when i was little.

8. junegloom

junegloom Member

lobita was my first dog that i remember, i got her when i was 8 and she was a medium sized light brown german shepard mix with a black muzzle. my fondest memories was napping with her in her dog house, chasing each other and playing and running around, she comforted me and i felt safe (i lived in an abusive home) and my mom one time fell, hit her head, became unconscious and my dog woke us up and took my dad to my mom. she was my angel, then she had puppies and got hit by car 6 months later. now i care for her daughter and her son died 2 years ago

9. raegoesmeow

raegoesmeow Guest

Hazel, my cat. <3

10. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

My first pet was a dog i loved like crazy... I called her 'BUP BUP' or Buppy...... (Her name was Tasha)

Boy did she go thru alot in her life..... She fell thru the ice one winter but luckily was able to pull herself out and walked home and she had maggots in her another time... (She made it thru the treatment ok which was amazing)

I mi$$ bup bup alot!

11. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

a small black fish I named rambo. I was 6.

12. catacus

catacus Guest

First dog I had was when I was about 6 yrs old . Our old family dog buster, died when I was about 20. he was a small dog and I loved him and have dogs ever since I was a child.

13. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

I first had a Black and White kitten - I called it "Pussy"
    (But Mum re-named it Robert)
    :)

14. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

A parakeet named Peeper. He chattered all day and had quite a large vocabulary. He followed me around like a puppy.

15. lilspiritem

lilspiritem Member

We had alot of critters when I was a little kid, we had two dogs Jesse James (a lab) and Mingo (a pekinese) then we had a cat named Cirow and my dad had a huge fish tank full of gold fish and such :) Then they all died and we didn't get another dog or cat till I was a freshman in highschool.

16. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Pippin and Bilbo the black British short hair cats :)

Pippin is still around, Bilbo went on an adventure about 6-7years ago and decided he preferred it out there ;)