Can you inject Opanas?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by polishman, Apr 28, 2011.

1. polishman

polishman Member

I can't get H right now, but I might be able to score some Opanas. I have dealt with the gel matrix from shooting OC's and It still worked via IV. How 'bout Opanas. Would I just cold dissolve them? Or, does cooking work?

2. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

Well I've never IV'ed so I don't know about the cooking other than there is a lot of filler shit that you'll need to separate out, and I think cooking is required. But yes a lot of people rave about shooting Opana. I understand the bioavailability goes up to around 90% intravaneously, rather than the 40% intranasal and 10% oral.

3. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Thinking about that makes me shudder. That just sounds like a horrible idea considering how that shit gels up in my nose when I snort it. Ya'll prolly know how to get around it but still, you can't get rid of ALL of the solid bits?

4. polishman

polishman Member

I looked it up. You CAN shoot Opana, but you have to take the following steps:

1. Scrape the coating off of the pill.
    2. Crush up the pill into a fine powder
    3. Dissolve the pill in 90% or more alcohol, let it sit for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
    4. Use two syringes without needles to filter all the solids out. First, pull the plunger out of the first syringe, put a cotton ball in it. Suck up the alcohol with the second syringe and squirt it into the one with the cotton ball. Put the plunger back into the cotton balled syringe and squirt it through into a Pyrex glass.
    5. Next, put the pyrex glass filled with the filtered alcohol/opana solution onto an electric stove. Boil off all of the alcohol slowly.
    6. After all the alcohol is boiled off, the residue left on the bottom is pure opana, without any fillers or binders. Add water, suck it up into you rig through a cotton ball and enjoy!

I am so stoked to try this. I just don't know about dosage. They say that 5mg Opana is equal to 75mg Oxycodone taken via IV. I have shot up a 30mg Oxy and felt great, so 5mg might be too much? I haven't done any H in a while so my tolerance is low. I am getting a 30mg pill. I think I will break the pill up into 8 doses, that's 3.75mg Opana per dose, or the equivalent of 56.25mg Oxy taken via IV. Plus, I will lose a little Opana during the process, so each final dose will most likely be between 40-50mg Oxy equivalent, which sounds pretty safe.

5. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

IDK some people with no tolerance have snorted just a 5 and it made them puke. Start with lower than you think you need until you know how it effects you.

6. polishman

polishman Member

Right on. Well, the guy with Opanas was already out, so I just got some good ole tar. Maybe next time :)