60mg MS Contin

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by BottleFED, Apr 15, 2011.

1. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

What can anyone tell me about these? Best ROA. Street price.....etc. Thanks for any help! Im also searching but so far havent turned up anything other than doing the rear end ROA.

2. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

For some reason, I seem to have more luck with MS Contin than most. 60mg orally would put me just where I'd want to be for a few hours. I've snorted them as well, but never found much difference. I used to pay .50 a mg a few years ago, with breakdowns in quantity from a steady source. The last time I came across them (bear in mind this is Philadelphia, not FL) I was getting 30mg for $5.00 each. Prices vary tremendously in the north east for various reasons. I could not really give you any solid price range, but considering the reputation MS Contin has with most folks, I'd imagine less then .50 a mg.

3. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Insufflation yields 30% I think, which isn't too bad since oral is like 10%. You could also try smoking I believe which works. As for price, I would probably pay more than the average person since I am aware of Morphine being a powerful drug and aware that Oxycodone is over-priced, so I am not a good authority on that.

4. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Ive heard prepping and shooting it in the ass increases Bio up to 80 percent. Im also seeing prices for the 60s in the $7-$9 range. maybe 6 in quantity. Thanks for the replies folks. Just not sure what to do with these, lol.

5. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i would recommend plugging it. its the best ROA other than IV and it gave me the bast body ive ever gotten of off any opiate.

6. Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol Member

Don't "plug" it but rather dissolve it in water and shoot it up the ass, lay on your side, shoot it, stay still for 30 mins. Keep in mind this is 2-3x stronger than oral or snorting so be careful with your dosage. In Alabama the only people that get morphine are old people that need it so I've never come across any except the stuff I got for free when a relative died...

7. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

^yeah thats what i mean by pluggin: crush pill, mix in warm water, suck up into syringe, place syringe in anus, push, sit in a position where gravity helps, feel AWESOME

8. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

ok, So I Crushed up one pill and dissolved it into about a tablespoon of water, i let it sit for a few minutes, maybe 5 after i mixed it a touch. I then drew it up in a cough syrup syringe and shot it in my ass. I thought this shit was suppose to be weak. LMAO, NOT! THis high has got to be better than any single roxy i ever took, bar none. Awesome body high.....Highly recommended!!

9. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

told ya bro. morphine up the butt FTW. unfortunately it dos'nt work for morphine's big brother heroin.

10. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Yeah, this was a one time buzz. I just wanted to see how it felt and after hours of pouring over countless threads and other info i found on the web and several people I ended up talking to, I felt safe with my tolerance that 60mg for this plug would be about right. It was an awesome buzz and one you should do with any tolerance above say 50mg or more of oxy per day. Obviously, if you're in the territory of 150-180mg or higher, you'll want to adjust with an increase to get that sweet body high. Now I can donate the remainder for a tax write-off, lol...............

11. brettoner

brettoner Member

late now but u can smoke ms i have based with sodium carb and dissolved in np solvent and fillterd and evaped on foil i would asume nicer then anal use of opites even tho i havent tryed it. i would just feel weird doing that to be honest

12. SomeFuckingGuy

SomeFuckingGuy Guest

Sorry to bump, but price wise I'm getting 30's for $1 a piece. Not had the best time so far with oral use though. Tolerence has been down pretty low since I quit using alot a few years back. I'm going to try 120mg later.

13. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

That is amazing, considering 30mg Morphine Sulfate = ~15mg Oxycodone. And I have NEVER heard of a street price for 15mg of Oxycodone being only 1 dollar!

People never fail to amaze me when it comes to "Street Drug" prices.

14. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

DAMN! thats so cheap i envy you. you gotta try plugging it tho its WAY better than eating or snorting it. Plugged morphine gave me the best body high of any opiate and ive done everything there is out there except fentanyl.

15. SomeFuckingGuy

SomeFuckingGuy Guest

I've never plugged, but I'm strongly considering it now. I've gotten 40 so fa for $40. It's been a good few days to say the least!
    I'm taking like 4 at once orally then snorting 1 when the others come on and it feels pretty good. Best $5 fix I've ever had thats for sure!

16. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Your in for a good time when you Plug!!!

17. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah man plugging 2 will probably get you just as high as eating 4 and snorting one. its weird i know but totally worth it:2thumbsup:

18. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Easily!!!!

19. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

Just Plugged 100mg!!!