Post your high dose MXE experiences

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by DroneLore, Apr 4, 2011.

1. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Is that supposed to be some kind of joke because nothing in my post was joking or trying to show of whatsoever.... this post if it's directed at me i find quite annoying and immature.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm still betting your supply is weak or cut, especially since you say ketamine hit you harder, and this stuff is around 1.5/twice as potent as ketamine for most people it seems. 500mg is an insane amount . . . remember that it takes a good hour to build up, even snorted.

3. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Well people were sniffing 20-30mg lines and feeling it.... my friend did 100mg of it and was out of it for 4 hours on a mad trip so i highly doubt it was cut.

so 500mg is an 'insane amount' but 150mg didn't do anything to me? 500mg is all i would purchase and i'd keep dosing until it'd all gone trying to get some kind of high out of it, doesn't seem too insane at all as i'd go through a few grams of k much quicker.

4. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Also i feel K more probably because when you sniff it it's really nice (IMO) and gives you an instant effect and burn. MXE just feels crap to snort and you don't feel anything instantly... or in my case anything at all. except maybe the faintest feeling of dissociation.

5. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Haven't you been doing a lot of K tho? You will have a cross tolerance ya know.

6. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Yes i have and i know it's cos of cross tolerance said it many times i just find it strange how this so called stronger dissociative isn't stronger in my experiences.

Everyone reacts differently and i don't think it's anything to do with the batch at all cos no one had a problem getting high off it but me.

7. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

It really sucks. Wish you could have enjoyed it.

8. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

so do i, this is why i'm thinking of just going at a baggie of 500mg and attempting to get a high out of it. Just gotta keep the no k thing going.

9. Mind_Explorer

Mind_Explorer Member

I dosed 100mg with absolutely no tolerance to ketamine.

I find it hard to remember the entire experience. I remember doing it then fiddling with my computer trying to get music setup then after a few minutes I was to gone to function my computer.

When I laid down I remember finding it hard to breath and at one point believed that I had died and was trying to find another body to occupy as I floated around for what seemed like years. I'd snap back into reality and see what seemed like a very thin version of my room.

After awhile I started to come back in waves of reality and once I was able to get up I found it hard to walk and everything around me seemed very odd looking, almost like seeing everything in a carnival mirror.

The entire trip I had sort of just accepted it all, Was a very interesting experience I had no desire to re-dose for the next few days.
    ----

I had dosed around 20mg prior to this experience to get a feel for it and I was surprised at the effects I got off 20mg it was nowhere as profound as 100mg but definitely a stronger high then you would expect from such a small amount of chemical.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Me too in that case. 100mg tends to send most people on a 4 hour mad trip :) Maybe there is some personal inability to metabolize this one properly, since ketamine affects you fine, even through your massive tolerance. 500mg IS an insane dose for any normal user, but for you hopefully its just a normal trip. It would be a pure puke-fest/unconscious OD for anyone else though.

See above post, basically near death experience a la strong k-hole off just 100mg. Very interesting!

11. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Ketamine has never made me throw up and I have sniffed some disgusting amounts in a short space of time, think this is where some of my addiction stems from the way my body seems to welcome it with open arms.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Hahaha me too man, never puked from K, never even gotten nauseous off it, but probably because I tend to lie down and close my eyes in the dark on k holes . . . but even so, there is no physical aspect to it, i don't HAVE a stomach on ketamine. It's a beautiful one.

13. sashayayohoffman89

sashayayohoffman89 Guest

A gram of methylone is really cheap... I spread it out over the whole day, no terrible side effects. My muscles are a little sore the day after.

14. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

@poly=well i certainly agree about the potency of MXE ive had 25mg and been quite inebriated off that but going up towards 100mg things quickly get much stronger..
    like high dose-response profile.. so if youve felt no effects of 150mg i'm certainly suprised. but as you say your friends have been getting strong effects so its not cut.

if you truly intend to consume so much MXE id advise you to titrate the dose up slowly (remember its a longlasting chem unlike K so you aint gunna lose out this way) because of the quick progression of effects. like for me anything up to 80mg ill be able to function walk, all that, then when i go to 100mg its on-my-ass inability to talk properly. i havent had a "M" hole yet, although been close and i suspect that 120mg would do that for me. so please caution...

15. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

the reason i didn't go mad with it in the first place is because i didn't want to go into some long hole! sadly MXE wasn't as great as i expected it to be =/ all down to my stupid k usage no doubt.

16. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

so you tried upping the dose already?? how did it go? how much did you have?
    forgive the questions but im very, very suprised that k still seems to effect you but the MXE wont even at the same doseage. it just doesnt add up. not saying your lying or anything dont get me wrong its just i've found this to be such a potent substance. although i have no exp. with k aside from perhaps some k+amp pills passed off to me as MDMA.
    i'd say dont give up yet this compound certainly has alot to offer.
    tho one must keep in mind that due to the added ethyl group it is also mg for mg more kidney/bladder/liver damaging than k..

17. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

im on 100 mg mxe right now (insufflated). Doing 100 mg all at once is way more intesne than spreading it out over a couple hours, I'm high as shit right now i can barely type. last time i did 100 mg im not sure what what time frame that was over but this time I am definitely pretty high this time. You can smoke MXE???? sorrry if i misinterpreted im really high now.

18. sashayayohoffman89

sashayayohoffman89 Guest

Yes. I've vaporized mxe on multiple occasions. I love to smoke it. It kicks in instantly.

19. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i think it was wikipedia where i read that due to increased potency, MXE is less hard on your kidneys and bladder. lower dose leads to lower levels of metabolites. but if one is railing half a g at once, i suppose that theory is out the window ;)

20. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

elementary porkstock.. quite similar to the difference in toxicity between amphetamine and methylamphetamine.

more protection of molecule=lower doseage= increased toxicity per weight