Post your high dose MXE experiences

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by DroneLore, Apr 4, 2011.

1. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I am continually impressed by how profoundly low doses of this chemical can impact me. Right now I'm on ~20mg, just smoked a joint and I feel purdy gone. To be perfectly honest, I'm scared of how 'fucked up' high doses of this chem could make me. But I am very interested in what you have to say, psychonauts. :love:

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I have done 100mg once, it was basically a more emotional, chaotic, "really really far out there but still somehow connected to it all more than ketamine" k-hole. I wish I could say more but that actually captures it beautifully. My memory of it is also very bad, I have more incoming, I will def write a TR on a higher dose like 150mg or something. And yes it does INSANELY "fuck you up", very very much so. It feels like you're on more than just a dissociative, but that effect is present even at low doses as you are aware. I liked your description of it as having "lysergic hints" or something like that, definitely something more 'broad spectrum' than pure dissociation.

3. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

130ish mg was the highest I've been. It was very strange but interesting. The difference between a low dose bump to a high dose is pretty different to me anyway. At higher doses the full spectrum that the chem has to offer really become apparent. You are pretty inebriated due to the fact of loss motor skills and the ability to talk coherently but it is a pretty damn good experience. After 20 bumping for a while I decided to take 80mg and since then that's all I will do when I decide to do it. 20 mg is a tease after you take a larger dose. But to each their own. If you do decide to take a larger dose and you are a little apprehensive doesn't go all out. Try a 60-70 mg dose and get a better taste of what a larger dose has to offer. Then, if you like and feel comfortable doing so, try a little more like 80-100.

4. Reality is BS

Reality is BS Member

The highest I've been able to go is 93mg. This past weekend I tried to go higher but I break it up into three bumps and after my second I was to far gone to do the third.

My experience at that level has been really incredible though. I've had three trips that included a period of "nirvana". It is the most incredible experience I've ever had. I'm in a state where everything suddenly snaps into focus, I feel like I'm evolving at an incredible pace. I experience it as having discovered the "SECRET OF LIFE". It all makes total sense, not my life but all of reality, I know what it's all about.

Words cannot describe it and unfortunately it diminishes. I definately bring part of the that joy back with me though and after the first time I felt like I was going to explode with happiness for a week.

I also noticed I'm mentally sharper and a larger part of my vocabulary is accessible in daily speach. I simply cannot say enough of good things about this substance.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

:mickey: That's awesome man, I didnt notice any lingering effects like that from ketamine.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

ketamine has moderately long lasting anti-depressant effects actually, they last about a week

7. sashayayohoffman89

sashayayohoffman89 Guest

I went to see Excsion and I had put my methoxetamine in several 50mg capsules. I started with about 25mgs. I kept re-dosing until I was at 70mgs. That's when I dosed two hits of lsd. I'm not sure how much I ate, but it was 160mgs minimum. Everything was perfect. It seemed like I was teleporting and I wouldn't remember what happened from A-B. I'm sure the lsd is the only reason I was standing. When I got home from the dubstep show I smoked 200mgs (shared with 3 others) and we forgot what we were doing. We just laughed in my room for 3 hours. Finally, I remembered so we watched the truman show. One of my best trips. Very wild and I LOVE smoking it. I usually do at least 100mgs.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that's a LOT of L!:mickey:

does anyone know anything about the potential lethal dose of MXE?

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

^ Lulz its dubstep bro you gotta go big or else you may actually have to listen to the music.

10. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

dont go talkin shit bout dubstep na

11. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

when you said 160mgs minimum, you were talking about the mxe yea?
    cause 160mg is a fucking lot of hits of acid man not two hits.....

defintely guna have to try vapourizing some mxe now..
    when you say you smoked the mxe do you mean like smoked in a joint or bong?
    or vapourized in a glass pipe?

12. porkstock41

^^pretty sure he meant micrograms (ug)

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

pork it seems to be, like ketamine, practically non-toxic.

14. porkstock41

so i guess one would presumably reach anesthesia / knock out levels before lethal ones

15. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

yea thats what i figured dude but had to ask..
    going to give this stuff another run this WE and guna def try vaping some,
    will return with news:2thumbsup:

16. sashayayohoffman89

sashayayohoffman89 Guest

sorry about the confusion guys. I was speaking of the mxe when I said 160mgs. I was rollin' (on 1g of methylone!) when I wrote that and this too! :) (a little over a gram this time.) I used a glass vaporizer to smoke the Mxe. I've vaped mxe at least ten times. Works like a charm...

17. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

i'll defintely try vaping the stuff then..

1 gram at a time? you were serious? well that could be an expensive experience no? what sort of side effects do you notice at this doseage?

18. Redcom14

Redcom14 Guest

I've been reading the synthetic drugs section for a while now and i finally thought it would be a good idea to contribute. The highest dose of MXE i've taken is 100mg insuffulated with top up bumps and a 200mg ketamine about 3hours after the first MXE dose, i had a great night and think MXE is a very good tool for figuring out how your mind works. When i took that dose i was with about 5 other friends all on the same dose. But anyways, the main reason i decided to post this is beacuse one of the friends i was tripping with that night took a 200mg line a week or so later, he was in some kind of "K-hole" for at least 5 hours, he thought he had died at some points but he's fine now, messed his head up for abit but he's not a stable as most my friends, if anyone wants to know more about it i'll ask him to write up about it on here.

19. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I've snorted 150mg in one go and i felt nothing.

i have a very very high ketamine tolerance and 150mg of ketamine does more than the MXE which was tested by many other users who experienced strong effects.

Not sure why Ketamine which is weaker effects me more, something to do with addiction maybe.

Luckily i haven't done Ketamine for quite a few weeks. I probably will try MXE again and i'll be sniffing 500mg in 3 lines, i'll keep sniffing more if nothing happens until all of it is gone.

20. Reality is BS

Reality is BS Member

I've snorted a gram in one go and felt absolutely nothing.

I had a five gram shipment just show up and will be snorting all of it in five one gram lines. If that doesn't work I will try five grams snorted and five grams plugged. :)