come cry with me

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by loveflower, Nov 1, 2004.

1. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

im sorry to hear that peanuts. i hope you get to the bottom of this and have less pain soon.

2. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Thank you Crystal. I hope so too. My face looked like this :eek: when the Doctor told me I had Scoliosis. He did seem optimistic that we can make this better for me. I do have to go see a massage therapist which I am looking forward too. I have never been to one. Now I have to go.

How are you feeling? Did you get your med situation settled? May I ask what you are taking for your moods? If that is too personal to answer I understand.

3. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

well i found the site that makes my meds and they give out meds for free to those who qualify , i sent the form to my doctor to fuill out. once thats done i send it off then i get 4 months worth free! hopefully if i qualify which i think i will

im on meds called Zyprexa its fairly new medication known to treat severe mania and help reduce depression. they use it mostly for skitz's but has shown to help bipolar. im alot better on it.

to be honest i havent been taking it regually lately due to that im about to run out so i've been experincing some manic behaviors... i know i shouldnt miss a dose. im being kinda stupid.

4. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

When you are experiencing these behaviors do you know they are unhealthy or is it that you just can't control them? What maybe some of the signs?

5. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

sometimes i can tell and i try to correct my behavior sometimes i dont know untill im off my manic ride then im like wow that was nuts.i love my manic modes i feel beautiful very sexual and creative. its my severe depression i have to watch out for, that can get scary.

6. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

I feel I go from one extreme to the other. Very rare without medication that I have balance. I will for awhile but eventually I feel out of contronl. I haven't felt beautiful, sexual, or creative for a while. That doesn't sound too bad actually.

The drop sucks though. I can't stand the drop when I get so down I can't see anything in an optimistic light. I am my worst enemy. When I am down I can do a lot of bad self talk. Is that how you get? Is your husband supportive?

7. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

no my husband and i are seperated at the moment again.but i rather not talk about that.

but i get just like that. i get so much self hate and i get a bit loopy thinking i'd be better off gone and such. are you bipolar peanuts?

8. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

Sorry about your situation.

I was diagnosed bi-polar when I was 20. Now it's not as severe. Stopping the street drugs helped. I can go months without medication but towards the end I am in desperate need to get balanced. However for me it doesn't take much, meaning I can take 5 mg of Lexapro or 10 mg of Prozac for a couple months and be great on it. Then I go off it and the cyle repeats. Sometimes it's more vicious and sometimes it's just a rocky road.

I have to admit though it always feels great in the beginning when I go back on meds because my mind and my body pretty much thank me for the extra help. I get physically and mentally exhausted trying to fight my moods.

9. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

ya i quit drugs 6 years ago i was worse when i was a teen i was a cutter too. it wasnt tell i was 21 and off drugs that i was finally dignosed bipolar... ever since then if i have insurence im on meds.

10. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

You did beautifully

11. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I never have bad days. I have bad moments.

12. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

I had a day of bad moments.. except in the morning. I went for a bikeride, it felt wonderful to have the cold air hit my hands and my face and blow through my hair, and seep through my jacket

13. juicy_redgirl

juicy_redgirl Daphney

Me too. I find it hard to stay mad for more than a half an hour...it's usually only like 5 minutes. lol

14. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

good for you!