Bra fetish.. anyone else into them?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by eight.fivemeat, Mar 24, 2011.

1. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

Yes! I love seeing women in nice bras. I love masturbating to pictures of women in bra and panty sets! Especially if they are also wearing a nice pair of pumps!

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

When ever I'm at a girls house I'm always scoping out for her bras. If I'm able to find one I'll snatch it

3. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

You wouldn't be able to fill one of mine. I know you prefer smaller but mine are on the bigger side.

4. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

That's ok, I don't have a problem shooting more than one load into it.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I used to work in a factory that made bra straps - nothing else - just bra straps.

After having seen & handled thousands of them every day, you tend to lose the attraction.

6. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

This thread makes me so horny!

7. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I have thought about buying used bras off eBay. New ones just wouldn't be the same. I want ones that someone wore and have their scent on them. Plus it would be hot blowing a load in a bra someone actually wore at one time. It would be even better if I could ship it back to them when I was done.

8. andrews988

andrews988 Member

I'm exactly the same way. I prefer masturbating to pictures of women in bras over fully naked women. When my girlfriend and I are having sex, I love to start with her on top, still wearing her bra.

9. pantyhozedman

pantyhozedman Guest

I love bras too and more so a-cup bras, I just love sweet small tits and they just look so sexy

10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

No, if a woman is only wearing a bra on her top half, the sooner it comes off the better.

11. lexican

lexican Guest

I really get turn on if my gf wearing a push up bra with thin shoulder straps.

12. mishell

mishell Member

No.....I just use my breasts to hold my bra up.

13. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

I love shooting hot loads into any feminine garment!

14. mircsta

mircsta Member

my wife's daughter has started wearing bras and i love having a look. tiny little tits in tiny little bras. when she discovers short skirts and thongs, i will celebrate in the only way possible.

15. libre

libre Guest

I love to see a pretty woman in a bra it is so much sexier than no bra, not that I have a problem with her removing it at some point. I find that I get turned on a lot by tbe sight of a bra through a see through top. I have also bought the odd bra over thr years in order to shoot my load into the cups. I am fascinated by the sight of a bra hanging on a washing line but would never steal any. When I was younger if I was alone in a strange house I would be in tbe washing basket or drawers to find one to wrap around my cock for a tug but i would never cum onto the bra of an unsuspecting person that is not on.