Bra fetish.. anyone else into them?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by eight.fivemeat, Mar 24, 2011.

1. eight.fivemeat

eight.fivemeat Guest

:confused: I have a serious bra fetish. I think that a beautiful woman in a sexy bra is so, so, so hot, and I love to jackoff to pics of hot women in bras, especially lace, satrin, see-thru, etc. Many times in the past I have "borrowed" a bra from my wifes drawer or whereever and have stoked my cock until I spewed a big load of hot sticky cum into the bra cups. The thought of this still gets me going and rock hard! Anyone else have this kind of fetish or take pleasure in bras?

2. Telepath

Telepath Banned

i can admire a woman in a see-thru bra. that's as far as it goes for me.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think all straight males like women in bras. while this is certainly true of myself, i still stand well under the fetish threshold.

4. nic22

nic22 Banned

i don't hate bras, but definetly more a panty guy. I love panty pictures especially when you can see some outline/camel toe going on. Huge turn on. I guess its the thought of not knowing whats going on under the panties. You know what her bush looks like or if there is a bush etc.

5. eight.fivemeat

eight.fivemeat Guest

What the heck happened to the other 5 posts that were here just hours ago? [​IMG] WTF? :confused: How does that sh#t happen? [​IMG]

6. Volupta

Volupta Member

i wouldnt call it a fetish per say, but i love buying new bras and panties to show off for my bf :) dunno what turns me on more, the sexy bra or his reaction lol ...his reaction!

7. eight.fivemeat

eight.fivemeat Guest

O' Volupta... you got it going on. UUUUMmmmmmmm!!! HOT! Lucky dude!!!

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah, but when my back hurts, I like my corsets..

9. Volupta

Volupta Member

corsets are AMAZING!

10. benpassion

benpassion Guest

bro...you n me hav d same taste.....my lov for bras started since i was 8 ....i lov bras sooo much that would even go n borrow from drying lines....n bathrooms....i cant turn off my eyes off any bras which are hanged anywhere.....want to shoot my sperm on all of them..love unpadded lacy ones.....would love to know more of your adventures.[​IMG]

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I prefer the purity of a naked body - male or female - and that doesn't necessarily refer to anything sexual. The naked body is a thing of beauty in itself.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I enjoy looking at woman's tops if the noticable bumps show where the nipples are underneath. A good chance they wearing a thin bra or none at all?

13. kid284

kid284 Guest

Yeah true some people dont like full nude and like a tease instead

14. randj2

randj2 Guest

i think bras can be very erotic

15. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Bra's are great as some of them press the breasts together & form a nice groove between them or depending on how big the breasts are.

16. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Then, when you get the older MILFs, going without a bra, it can have the advantage of providing a facelift, without having to bother with the surgery.

17. lexican

lexican Guest

I love to see my gf in nice bras especially in see thru and pushup. It makes me so hot. I remember the days when i used to see the bra straps of my tuition teacher and fantasized about it while jerking.

18. oldcummer

oldcummer Member

Not a fetish, but it is nice. ; ):)

19. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like looking at woman / teen girls who have small bra's/ breasts & how much they show of their cleavage area.

20. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I have a huge bra fetish. Might even be a problem. I've been at my friends house grabbed his sisters bra took it into the bathroom wanked all over it and put it back. I've taken them over and over again to cum in them. I love b-cup or smaller and push ups are always a plus. I want an a-cup bra to wank to and see how much I can fill the little cup with cum.