Best Mind Fuck

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by lovetheforest, Mar 24, 2011.

1. lovetheforest

lovetheforest Member

Whats the best way to mind fuck someone

I regularly smoke with a dude who always trys to mess with people's heads, whats a good way to mind fuck him so bad he stops?

2. white dove

white dove Member

Ask lots of personal questionz than repeate them, more like ur takeing notez, ur mum names? So she drivez this car, whats her number plate? Oh ok nubers plates this. Whats ur dad do? Are they happy togeAther? Just heaps of q's makes sure hes a bit spun tho, fill us in on results yea,

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

fuck his girl friend..always a good way to mess with someone

4. Menezes1337

Menezes1337 Member

Tell him he's failing, like, try to ignore him whenever he tries to do such a thing by talking to someone else or just saying that what he saying is boring or not happening..
    Mostly like I love to get into people's mind and help them getting some hardcore trips, therefore it's not so hard to force them to focus on a bad trip, of course I don't do it, I find it pretty dumb people that do it, perhaps mindfucking someone needs a lot of concentration from that person, so if you ignore the person trying to mindfuck he will be like "fuck I failed" and within sometime he will stop..
    If you want to play him a joke to make him stop, well, mindfuck him whenever he tries to mindfuck you.. you can pretend you're freaking out he will be hella scared probly, try to force him to imagine something as well and take it to another level.. just be creative :)

5. lovetheforest

lovetheforest Member

thanks for the idea's

I will post a summary if I can do it properly

6. Jancho

Jancho Guest

I am one of the guys, who likes to fuck with everyone's minds, I like to irritate people with some small things they don't notice immediately, but when done properly in a sequence they usually get pretty mad, once I got a pretty nice sick leave and a compensation from workplace for not filing a work related assault. When they didn't even know and never will know that I caused it on my own.
    As an IT guy who has access to everything and everyone's computers and files, it was pretty fucking easy. Now since I am retired at the age of 33 I can speak of it pretty freely, it was fun. Some collegues knew what I was doing and they just thought it's funny pranks, at the beginning it was, but watching how different actions cause different reactions I sometimes went a bit maybe too far.

Don't misunderstand me - I never did nothing to guys/girls who didn't deserve it or weren't on the brink of being layed off by their own lack of enthusiasm/professionalism. Mostly they were incompetents that my bosses failed to notice without my guidance, I just brought them forth.
    Only one time I feel really bad about was about a girl who I had a crush on, she denied me very harshly and I took my time, but made it happen so she got fired and she owed company money afterwards due to my guidance. She had no evidence against me, everything stopped at - her word against mine, and I wasn't in position to suggest the ideas I gave her anyways - so it was her fault in the end. Soon after that, I quit myself, since everyone was aware of what I was doing. I got to know, that the poor girl got a shit job, barely able to keep up her kid and apartment bills. Saw her once on the street, merely a shadow of a person I fell for. Felt terrible. Sending her anonymous checks monthly now, feeling guilty as fuck.

7. DevilHawk

DevilHawk Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA

8. Ikibah

Ikibah Guest

Laugh at him. No matter what he says....laugh and laugh hard.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

*eye roll*

(lol)

10. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Speak another language.
    Or, get your friends in on it, and pretend you all know something he doesn't, and start pointing and laughing hysterically at him, and saying how you're so glad you aren't him....

11. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Wow this is a load of shit lol.

12. Ely North

Ely North Member

Get your hands on a copy of the Bible. Put on a serious, concerned expression and sit down with him. Tell him you're worried about him. Open the Bible up to any random verse and read it to him. Tell him he needs to take those words to heart before he ruins his life.
    If this doesn't do the trick, set the Bible on fire and piss on it to put it out. That'll get him for sure.

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I took my girl to the mall, I told her to look around at the building, how many floors the mall had, 4 or 5 right, the building it was In had like 9 floors, I told her there's a link to a parallel universe look around you, see how open this is it, look up there, you wanna go to the store on the 4th floor, I took her to the elevator, hit 4 and said okay we're goin up...come out its concrete all around, a huge parking garage, we find the stiars which can go down or up, she says we need to go down to get back to street level, I said no we gotta go up 4 more floor, we climbed up 4 floors, went out the door, and came out on street level....how the fuck did that happen..cuz we really went four floors down and walked back up to the street.

14. GammaRae

GammaRae Member

This is by far my favorite.. after you should get mad at him for making you deface the word of HIS god.

:prettyplease:

It needs to be done!

15. Dexmethylcap

Dexmethylcap Guest

Wow, I'm not sure what sort of person you are, but unless the company's financial welfare effects you enough to get involved, other people's jobs shouldn't be played with like that. That's just a dick move, man. :grinch:

16. Leila_xo

Leila_xo Member

lool, ask him lots of math questions :D

17. Magistickboner

Magistickboner Members

To be honest it could take days to finally have this person to have the realization of oh fuck how did this person just make me admit I’m lying to prove your intelligence is superior to there’s and let them know there not as smart as they are one good way that worked for me was I had the same situation only difference is I actually knew how to mindfuck with people this guy was just doing stupid shit he thought was funny or like clever anyway what I did was try to find something he says to a lot of people that he actually wanted people to believe was real even tho I knew he was full of shit now here’s a dumb example he says to everyone he was a perfect shot he can shoot anything and he tried telling a story about him shooting with an old friend that unfortunately “moved” aka didn’t exist so I chose to ask about this story after asking about many other ones but you can’t do it all at once because once someone realizes your trying to get them to lie they’ll try there best to come up with a little excuse so I’ll explain finally what happened he said when he was with his friend he shot 8 beer bottles and didn’t have to reload or anything there we go a topic I know a lot about guns and shooting so I proceeded to ask what type of gun we’re you using he said a revolver that’s a red flag but instead of coming right out and saying revolvers only have six chambers you can’t do that because you gotta make him lie more he could make up some bullshit excuse like oh well I shot 4 than I stood directly in front of the rest than shot through the rest you know. So instead of that I said oh damn what kind of revolver was it just a regular revolver you bought from the store or was it modified so that you could see through the sights better or had a scope notice I asked about the sights not the chamber if I asked that he could say oh it was um you know a modified one my buddy made. I was careful with my questions after he answered and said it was just a regular revolver his dad had I than asked did you shoot one by one or did you stand in front of all of them And cheat I added the and cheat because In his head he’s thinking I’m no cheater I want him to think I’m actually this good but what I was doing was eliminating all possible lies so to make this long story shorter I asked those questions carefully and added key words to not seem like an interrogation he was comfortable he thought I was buying it after eliminating all possibilities I than said so let’s go over this you shot 8 beer bottles without reloading damn your good he’s like yeah and I said yeah the only thing that doesn’t make sense is you said it wasn’t modified at all nothing was changed yet you fired 8 times without reloading how is that possible when a normal unmodified standard revolver only can shoot 6 times without reloading? He than said uh it ricocheted I think idk dude it was a while ago I than asked but you said you shot them one by one you said nothing about a bullet bouncing back and one of the questions I asked that I didn’t mention was were you at a range or outside or what he said he was in the field so he couldn’t hit anything or anyone how could it have ricocheted if he was out in an open field but I know some of you will say there are some revolvers with eight barrels and it’s still possible to bounce back no no no shut the fuck up he said he shot them one by one and then made up the ricocheting excuse that nobody heard of only when I asked him so what am I saying the point is find something he says that you know a lot about ask more questions as if your interested be careful with your reaction and questions and make mental notes and try to keep up with the bullshit there saying that’s why you need to choose a topic you know a decent amount about other wise it can be hard to prove there lying