• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 lovetheforest

lovetheforest

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted March 24 2011 - 05:28 AM

Whats the best way to mind fuck someone

I regularly smoke with a dude who always trys to mess with people's heads, whats a good way to mind fuck him so bad he stops?

#2 white dove

white dove

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted March 24 2011 - 05:51 AM

Ask lots of personal questionz than repeate them, more like ur takeing notez, ur mum names? So she drivez this car, whats her number plate? Oh ok nubers plates this. Whats ur dad do? Are they happy togeAther? Just heaps of q's makes sure hes a bit spun tho, fill us in on results yea,

#3 rollingalong

rollingalong

mister

•  Supporters
  • 18,893 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted March 24 2011 - 06:07 AM

fuck his girl friend..always a good way to mess with someone

#4 Menezes1337

Menezes1337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted March 24 2011 - 07:06 AM

Tell him he's failing, like, try to ignore him whenever he tries to do such a thing by talking to someone else or just saying that what he saying is boring or not happening..
Mostly like I love to get into people's mind and help them getting some hardcore trips, therefore it's not so hard to force them to focus on a bad trip, of course I don't do it, I find it pretty dumb people that do it, perhaps mindfucking someone needs a lot of concentration from that person, so if you ignore the person trying to mindfuck he will be like "fuck I failed" and within sometime he will stop..
If you want to play him a joke to make him stop, well, mindfuck him whenever he tries to mindfuck you.. you can pretend you're freaking out he will be hella scared probly, try to force him to imagine something as well and take it to another level.. just be creative :)

#5 lovetheforest

lovetheforest

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted March 24 2011 - 03:37 PM

thanks for the idea's

I will post a summary if I can do it properly

#6 Jancho

Jancho

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted March 12 2013 - 02:42 PM

I am one of the guys, who likes to fuck with everyone's minds, I like to irritate people with some small things they don't notice immediately, but when done properly in a sequence they usually get pretty mad, once I got a pretty nice sick leave and a compensation from workplace for not filing a work related assault. When they didn't even know and never will know that I caused it on my own.
As an IT guy who has access to everything and everyone's computers and files, it was pretty fucking easy. Now since I am retired at the age of 33 I can speak of it pretty freely, it was fun. Some collegues knew what I was doing and they just thought it's funny pranks, at the beginning it was, but watching how different actions cause different reactions I sometimes went a bit maybe too far.

Don't misunderstand me - I never did nothing to guys/girls who didn't deserve it or weren't on the brink of being layed off by their own lack of enthusiasm/professionalism. Mostly they were incompetents that my bosses failed to notice without my guidance, I just brought them forth.
Only one time I feel really bad about was about a girl who I had a crush on, she denied me very harshly and I took my time, but made it happen so she got fired and she owed company money afterwards due to my guidance. She had no evidence against me, everything stopped at - her word against mine, and I wasn't in position to suggest the ideas I gave her anyways - so it was her fault in the end. Soon after that, I quit myself, since everyone was aware of what I was doing. I got to know, that the poor girl got a shit job, barely able to keep up her kid and apartment bills. Saw her once on the street, merely a shadow of a person I fell for. Felt terrible. Sending her anonymous checks monthly now, feeling guilty as fuck.

#7 DevilHawk

DevilHawk

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted April 08 2013 - 06:24 AM

"]

#8 Ikibah

Ikibah

• Guests
  • 16 posts

Posted May 01 2013 - 01:26 PM

Laugh at him. No matter what he says....laugh and laugh hard.

#9 ~*AT*~

~*AT*~

Feeling Proud

• Members
  • 6,055 posts

Posted May 02 2013 - 10:20 AM

fuck his girl friend..always a good way to mess with someone

*eye roll*

(lol)

#10 Gypsy Liveaboard

Gypsy Liveaboard

Driftwood

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 2,276 posts
  • LocationLiveaboard, SoCal

Posted May 03 2013 - 02:42 PM

Speak another language.
Or, get your friends in on it, and pretend you all know something he doesn't, and start pointing and laughing hysterically at him, and saying how you're so glad you aren't him....

boat cat

#11 eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid

Creep in a T-Shirt

• Members
  • 1,767 posts

Posted May 03 2013 - 03:43 PM

I am one of the guys, who likes to fuck with everyone's minds, I like to irritate people with some small things they don't notice immediately, but when done properly in a sequence they usually get pretty mad, once I got a pretty nice sick leave and a compensation from workplace for not filing a work related assault. When they didn't even know and never will know that I caused it on my own.
As an IT guy who has access to everything and everyone's computers and files, it was pretty fucking easy. Now since I am retired at the age of 33 I can speak of it pretty freely, it was fun. Some collegues knew what I was doing and they just thought it's funny pranks, at the beginning it was, but watching how different actions cause different reactions I sometimes went a bit maybe too far.

Don't misunderstand me - I never did nothing to guys/girls who didn't deserve it or weren't on the brink of being layed off by their own lack of enthusiasm/professionalism. Mostly they were incompetents that my bosses failed to notice without my guidance, I just brought them forth.
Only one time I feel really bad about was about a girl who I had a crush on, she denied me very harshly and I took my time, but made it happen so she got fired and she owed company money afterwards due to my guidance. She had no evidence against me, everything stopped at - her word against mine, and I wasn't in position to suggest the ideas I gave her anyways - so it was her fault in the end. Soon after that, I quit myself, since everyone was aware of what I was doing. I got to know, that the poor girl got a shit job, barely able to keep up her kid and apartment bills. Saw her once on the street, merely a shadow of a person I fell for. Felt terrible. Sending her anonymous checks monthly now, feeling guilty as fuck.

Wow this is a load of shit lol.
Spread Love

We are talking about that which transcends and supersedes language.

Everybody's you.

#12 Ely North

Ely North

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted May 10 2013 - 06:33 PM

Get your hands on a copy of the Bible. Put on a serious, concerned expression and sit down with him. Tell him you're worried about him. Open the Bible up to any random verse and read it to him. Tell him he needs to take those words to heart before he ruins his life.
If this doesn't do the trick, set the Bible on fire and piss on it to put it out. That'll get him for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Wayward Advice - the advice column guaranteed to lead you astray

#13 ace_k

ace_k

uid=0(root)

• Members
  • 4,565 posts
  • Location0xffffff80ac3e4ab0

Posted May 10 2013 - 07:15 PM

I took my girl to the mall, I told her to look around at the building, how many floors the mall had, 4 or 5 right, the building it was In had like 9 floors, I told her there's a link to a parallel universe look around you, see how open this is it, look up there, you wanna go to the store on the 4th floor, I took her to the elevator, hit 4 and said okay we're goin up...come out its concrete all around, a huge parking garage, we find the stiars which can go down or up, she says we need to go down to get back to street level, I said no we gotta go up 4 more floor, we climbed up 4 floors, went out the door, and came out on street level....how the fuck did that happen..cuz we really went four floors down and walked back up to the street.

~*TuRn uR CaN'ts into CaNs...and uR DreAmS inTo PlaNs*~

I just believe that the way that young people's minds develop is fascinating. If you are doing something for a grade or salary or a reward, it doesn't have as much meaning as creating something for yourself and your own life.
-Steve Wozniak

฿1B4X88wd4K6R35CVWP6UviEGp5E9zDynU7
16m6d1g.png

doge !tips: DHd51uEad8NoiTD4EVCgaM315kaJM74VAQ

#14 GammaRae

GammaRae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted May 16 2013 - 01:11 PM

Get your hands on a copy of the Bible. Put on a serious, concerned expression and sit down with him. Tell him you're worried about him. Open the Bible up to any random verse and read it to him. Tell him he needs to take those words to heart before he ruins his life.
If this doesn't do the trick, set the Bible on fire and piss on it to put it out. That'll get him for sure.

This is by far my favorite.. after you should get mad at him for making you deface the word of HIS god.

:prettyplease:

It needs to be done!

#15 Dexmethylcap

Dexmethylcap

• Guests
  • 17 posts

Posted May 22 2013 - 02:01 AM

Wow, I'm not sure what sort of person you are, but unless the company's financial welfare effects you enough to get involved, other people's jobs shouldn't be played with like that. That's just a dick move, man. :grinch:

#16 Leila_xo

Leila_xo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted June 04 2013 - 12:57 AM

lool, ask him lots of math questions :D