DMT + MXE + METH = key to life

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

night went like this.

60mg of meth vaped, 40mg MXE railed after, 1 hour later a breakthrough DMT dose in one hit...

the answer to life was / IS RIGHT there / HERE. every single human has the power to see it. you have to allow yourself:)

the trick of the answer is that it is so SIMPLE - RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, and that's all there ever ever is.

here's the song i listened to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j4syPZ3pS8"]YouTube - The Brian Jonestown Massacre- Just Like Kicking Jesus

do yourself a favour and listen to the song:sunny:

EDIT: there was definite entity (or whatever the FUCK you'd wanna call it) contact this time. a whole other vibrating energy basically laughing at my ego, and boy was that peak.... trying to describe it anymore would put the experience to absolute shame.

after experiencing that, i could honestly say that i absolutely CAN'T WAIT to die... and committing suicide is the last thing on my life list. if only the whole world could realize this.

2. cosmoknot

cosmoknot Humboldt County Homey

You ever seen DIG! before? I fuckin' love Brian Jonestown Massacre with a passion, I've got (I think?) every album in their discography. I think Anton Newcombe is a brilliant genius, & I can totally relate to his crazy antics in almost every sense.

Love the song man!

Oh, you sound so freakin' scattered yo. You can't wait to die and the answer is right here? Care to elaborate? :sunny:

3. john

john Visitor

wow dude, that sounds awesome lol

4. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

sounds like a good experience man. Nuff said