Best Position For Fingering?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Mr. Openminded, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Mr. Openminded

Mr. Openminded Guest

I'm wondering what's the best position to finger my ass? I like anal stimulation but I never find I can get in a confortable enough position to really do it. Any suggestions?

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Imagine you have a vagina, and you are to finger yourself(which, in the case of us males, would be to stimulate our prostate). You'd really have to try all positions you can think of and figure out which one you're most comfortable with. But I'd imagine you'd also want to be able to stroke your penis while you masturbate anally...

The way I do that is to lie on my back with a towel spread beside you, and do what I just explained above. Then, as you near the point of no return, you turn to the side to where the towel is, and ejaculate on it so as to keep the bed from getting soiled with semen.

Hopefully you'll find this helpful at least somewhat... lol

All the best.

3. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

one of my favourite positions would have to be on my back with my ass in the air and my knee's either side of my head. The asshole opens up more and i have 2 hands to really have some fun. Sometimes precum drips on my chest or even in my mouth. Massive turn on!

4. sxcmacca

sxcmacca Member

ever do solo?