How to really pass a test for drug testing THC

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by floes, Mar 5, 2011.

1. floes

floes Senior Member

Ok like 3 years ago I read about using sure-jell to beat drug tests for THC, and figured it was worth a shot. And it worked, every single time I got tested. Now, some people have said, "It doesn't do shit, its the dilution." Dilution does help, but I was pretty sure that sure-jell DID affect drug tests, so I did some research. Here's a short summary of why it works.

Sure jell is fruit pectin, which=fruit fiber. Fruit fiber is called a "soluble fiber", meaning it is extremely water soluble, and blocks fatty acids. THC is stored in lipids in your body, which is why it takes so fucking long to clear out of your system. Bile acids solubilize lipids, and are the primary transporters of them in your body. So... soluble fiber blocks these lipophilic acids (bile acids, fatty acids, ect), and quickly blocks them through your digestive system to the colon, temporarily reducing the amount of THC containing lipids that will show up in your urine.

So... to pass a drug test for THC,

1)mix 1 box of sure jell with water 2-3 hours before the test,
    2)pee 3 times.
    3) eat some really greasy food as gnarly and as greasy as you can get!!!!, your going to want to put as much new fat into your body as you can, because this is what your going to be peeing out, new CLEAN fat with out ANY THC in it.
    4) after eating. pee about 1 or 2 more times
    5) once your piss starts to get a little color back in it (it will be totally clear for the first 3) then your ready to go. you are now cleaning clean fat :)

has worked everytime for me. i do it every 2 weeks.

pretty much what your are doing is your blocking your system from relasing old fat, then your putting fresh clean new fat into your body, and your peeing out that new clean fat that does not have thc in it.

ya understand? it works. its science. just make sure you pee 3 times before you eat. then eat. and pee 2 more times. be sure your drinking alot of water as soon as you drink that sure-jell. dont stop drinking, you have to pee. it takes about. 3-4 hours of time to be totally clean. so have some time to prepair

it cost 2.50
    [​IMG]

sometimes if your really dirty use 2 boxs.

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Eating fat so you piss clean fat.

This is not science, I'm sorry.

Sage this shit.

3. floes

floes Senior Member

lol you obviously missed the entire point of the sure jell mann. you got like half of the concept right. try again

4. Kamran

Kamran Member

Floes, you so cool.

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

No no, I saw the point you where TRYING to make.

You need to do some more reading on how your body handles waste, and what blocking fatty acids actually MEANS.

It means you're eating fat, and not even getting the benefit of the fat you're eating, while your body continues right on it's way with the metabolism of THC that's been stored in fat.

Basically you're eating two things that cancel each other out, and have no effect on your drug test.

6. Kamran

Kamran Member

I trust in Floes :sunny:

7. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

That shit tastes soooo fucking nasty!! I would rather just get clean pee from someone.

8. Kamran

Kamran Member

Some people test the temperature, though :(

9. Desos

Desos Senior Member

hmmm... this doesn't seem like it is going to work too good. i made another thread. wait.. i already made it.

that's like, almost exactly what i said except you used sure jell instead of excercise.

10. floes

floes Senior Member

im on felony probation and get drug tested randomly. everytime ive been tested ive stopped smoking 2 days before probation and have been clean.

what ever you think may or may not work dosent matter, this works against government drug test.

so yehhhhhh doubt it all you want, but when it comes down to your piss being tested, this is whats going to work.

11. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I've tried it. I'm not sure what I ate that day but in all probability it was fatty.

Everything I eat is faty. I however, am not.

For that and other reasons I have determined myself Godlike to you, and that's why you know I'm right when I say

"You just have to trust me, it doesn't work"

I mean, you sort of follow the one method that does work, but like so many others you're adding extra shit in there that makes no difference.

Flush yourself out over the course of a few days. In the hours before the urine test, ingest something that will give "substance" back to your diluted urine, making it appear undiluted.

That's it, you don't need any ridiculas extra shit.

12. Audits

Audits Guest

May I ask how tall you are and your weight?

13. mfnicole

mfnicole Member

Thats why you should use handwarmers, or toe warmers to keep it warm. Works like a champ. I've passed at least 5 tests this way, never failed.

14. Julie J.

Julie J. Guest

I think people who are not interested in this or answer by saying quit doing drugs should not even answer these questions. Some of us have problems that are not easy to fix and it is not that simple. I wish they would find something else to answer.

15. trillgirl

trillgirl Guest

Floes i need your help desperately and as soon as possible i have a po pee test on Monday and i have read your sure jell method..i purchased it and am planning to do this i just need reassurance! I am 21 5'8 and 134 pounds so i don't have much fat on me I've been completely sober since the 28th of October and have been drinking hella water and some cranberry juice...i purchased a at home drug test and i tested positive for Mary! Im confused bc I've been sober for long enough...It's not like i smoked every day of October...i only smoked a few times last month so please give me your input...i signed up for this website just to ask you this question!

16. trillgirl

trillgirl Guest

There's so many mixed reviews about this method...i really need this to work because my freedom is at risk...that's why i want to trust in you bc you were or are in a situation similar to mine