Wie geht's Ihnen?

Discussion in 'German' started by Furchtbar, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Furchtbar

Furchtbar Guest

Hi,

I am learning German. I would like to have a native German speaker from Germany as my penpal. Since I am only at elementary level, I cannot communicate with you in your language, so you MUST BE PROFICIENT (i.e. advanced level) in English. Our correspondence is not necessarily about German. Various topics can be talked about - life, hobbies and politics etc. I want a friend more than a German tutor.

I am a native Chinese speaker from China and I am female. Your gender and age do not matter, but only those who have time to write and enjoy writing are suitable. I can write back regularly and I expect the same in return. I offer two-way communications. During our corrrespondence, you will find that you are talking to a person living far away, not making a monologue.

I like writing, surfing the net, animals and nature. It is for your information only. Your interests are not necessarily as same as mine. If you are interested in making friends with me, please send me a message. I look forward to your reply.

2. S&L

S&L Member

Hi Furchtbar,
    I am fluent in both languages.
    Are you still interested?

3. Die Welt ist schön

Die Welt ist schön Guest

Ich brauche einen Deutschlehrer/in auch. Ich liebe deutsch, aber mein deutsch ist nicht so gut. :(
    Ich bin noch weit davon fließend. :p
    Jemand mir bitte helfen! :)