How to pass a urine test for THC

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by Desos, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Desos

Desos Senior Member

so i've been on probation a few times, and over that time i have learned a few tricks about drugs tests and how THC stays in the body. maybe this guide will help people pass urine tests. although, the only fail-safe way to pass drug tests is to not use drugs.

the amount of times that you have smoked has a pretty heavy impact on how fast THC and it's metabolites will leave the body. if you just smoked once you could be clean in a few days or a week. but heavy habitual use will require a minimum of 30 days under normal circumstances.

THC will leave the body in 48-72 hours normally. this is without accounting for what is stored in your fat cells. so up until 72 hours before your test, really what you are battling is your FAT.

to be on the safe side, i'll look at this from the view of a heavy habitual smoker who smokes tons of weed all day every day.

so the first thing you are going to want to do is excercise. the more you can excercise and burn your fat the safer you are going to be. i've been able to pass a drug test a week after heavy habitual use because i was getting heavy excercise every day. but i mean, lots and lots and lots, of excercise.

realistically, you aren't going to be getting that much excercise. atleast a two week timeframe usually works. but you should be burning as much fat as you can during the times you are smoking, and after you have stopped smoking.

so now you are coming up to the days before your test. t- 72 hours. stop excercising! now you want to switch your body over from fat burning mode into fat storing mode. become a couch potato. eat tons of food. literally, as much as you can eat.

the day before your test drink plenty of water and get used to it. this will help as a preliminary system flush.

the day of your test you are going to want to drink plenty of water. down a 2 liter about 4 hours before your test, and then again 2 hours before your test. if you have enough time you basically want to drink enough water so that you are peeing pretty frequently and your urine gets totally clear a while before your test. then take a bunch of vitamin C 1-3 hours before your test to color your urine.

so now hopefully your fat cells are pretty much out of the equation, and your urine is extremely diluted. thc and it's metabolites can't be flushed out of the body, they can only be diluted, this is what the water is for. it makes it so that instead of the thc and it's metabolites being concentrated enough to be detected they are diluted over a larger amount of urine so that they are below detectable levels.

also, you are going to want to make sure that the sample you give is from mid stream(not right when you start urinating).

this method doesn't account for creatine levels. although i've heard that taking excess creatine 48 hours before the test works, or even just eating plenty of meat.

if your body is sensitive enough you will actually get pretty high from drinking all that water and vitamin C. :biggrinjester:

i'd love to hear any other methods people use or tricks people know to pass THC tests, if anyone has anything to add.

2. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

wizzinator + clean friend

3. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

uhh, what? I drank orange juice and water every day and I don't get high from it. Do you mean how you get drunk when you drink too much water? Because you definitely shouldn't ever get to that point, it's really bad for you

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Blue 32, Blue 32..Hut...Hut...Hike!!!

[​IMG]

5. Desos

Desos Senior Member

getting drunk from drinking too much water? never heard of that. it's like a water high, and a vitamin C high, lol. i did mean 'from drinking all that water and vitamin c' so obviously drinking normal amounts of water and oj every day isn't going to do anything but hydrate you.

6. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

im gonna be in a drug test crunch in the next week or so. what i'm planning on doing is what my mom swears by, the "Master Cleanse". its a powerful detox program that lasts for 10 days. if i dont do the actual program, i might just do one suggestion they have. you're supposed to do a laxative everyday to continually flush things, but laxatives have been found to cause major pains in the intestine when you dont eat solid foods, so they suggest a salt water flush. by drinking a ton of salt water, your body refuses it so it just flows right through you flushing your digestive system out. my mom says its pretty gross actually hahaha

thats in addition to exercising, peeing mid-stream, and lots of water the day before and of.

7. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

just be warned drinking a lot of salt water can most definitely be fatal...

8. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Meat alone will suffice. They don't actually test for creatine, they test for its metabolites after the muscles are done with it and your body is only going to use so much creatine depending on how much muscle you have, but it takes 48 hours for it to fully metabolize, so basically 2-4 days before the test eat some steak or something to make sure your body is metabolizing as much as it can.

Also along with water I'd drink a bunch of coffee and cranberry juice, they color your piss much better than vitamin C, and are also diuretics. B vitamins also do wonders for coloring your piss(ever notice your piss is basically neon yellow after drinking an energy drink), but again, it has that neon yellow kind of tint.

No, this alone makes it asinine. Shitting doesn't "flush" out your system, especially in regards to THC metabolites. It'll definitely flush out your colon, might lose a few pounds if you're backed up enough, but it's not gonna help you pass a drug test.

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I didn't even read the full first post.

Thank you for not being one of those fucking idiots who tells you to exercise strait up to the test. There's so many of them on the internet... I'm sure SO many people have gone to jail for the drug test advice they got on the internet, when otherwise they would have been just fine....

"just run a marathon and then piss in the cup, always worked for me"

10. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

"water intoxication" doesn't mean you're drunk, if you get it you'll feel like death.... And then die.

Intoxication just means you're suffering from the toxic effects of a substance, even if you might enjoy the effects of some types of less deadly intoxication.

As I understand it, water intoxication occurs when your blood is too diluted, and it messes up the electrolyte balance. Pretty sure things like gatorade won't help either, it usually happens when you're exercising, which keeps your kidneys from functioning normally, as well as your digestive tract from doing it's full thing. You absorb liquid without the electrolyte compliments it needs for your body to function, and can't excrete it.

Generally happens during heavy exercise. Drinking should only be light during exercise, just enough to stay cool and not DE-hydrated, then drink after you're done. Marathons are famous for it.

11. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

got a few friends who passed their tests with that fake pee stuff you buy from headshops. gotta make sure it's the right temp though

12. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Nick Diaz a mixed martial arts champion was fined for failing a drug test do to THC being found in his urine. I can't imagine someone getting more exercise than he must have leading up too his bout at the time.

13. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Oh and the way to pass a urinalysis is to flush your body with water to the point that your urine is nearly completely diluted, and no it won't kill you.

14. PB_Smith

PB_Smith Huh? What? Who, me?

Actually THC metabolites are excreted from the body more in your stool than in urine, they just don't test shit. I believe I read about that on NORML's site. Regular, healthy shits DO help lower the metabolites present.

15. floes

floes Senior Member

16. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

But it's the same with drinking water for 3 weeks beforehand, it's useless. Metabolites are metabolized out at a constant rate, you can slightly speed up the process by exercising but shitting isn't going to "flush" your system any more than drinking tons of water will. In fact drinking tons of water for 2 weeks would even work better, it won't "flush" the system, but it'd speed up the metabolism if only by a slight amount.

It doesn't matter how much you exercise. If you smoke weed often enough it will begin to build up in your system since THC is fat soluble. Someone who is thin with a high metabolism though will test positive for a much shorter amount of time.

17. floes

floes Senior Member

^ pretty much what hes trying to say is this tactic is bunk