K Addiction

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by p0ly, Feb 23, 2011.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

2. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

Hair-on is how black people say heroin:afro:

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

haha, whoops
    kinda gotta say it out loud to understand it

"herron"

4. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

the worst side effects i've ever gotten were sinus problems from insufflation, and shorter attension span whille high on the drug.. though my patterns of use were scattered binges

5. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

cystitus this morning, on the toilet now. horrid..

shouldn't of stayed up all night playing diablo 2, just installed the game again... it's more addictive than ketamine !!

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

is the cystitus a side effect from too much Diablo 2?

7. Kamran

Kamran Member

Demon shits.

8. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Folks around here say peyote sooo weird. Like... PI-OH-TEE

9. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Just went through a horrific k cramp. Got a 1/4 litre of k and tried to speed through it at the end (well i did speed through it) because i feel like i have to finish every last bit when i have a load. After i forced myself to do the last bit went into some horrific pain and panic and hot sweats, just kept rolling about my bed at 3am really scared then pretty much slept non-stop for 2 days waking up occasionally to super stomach pain.

Hasn't been a happy few days, normally when i have a cramp it doesn't effect my mind but this time it finally has. After the night when the cramp started the whole day i couldn't keep my eyes open properly, they just kept rolling back... also never had this before.

Finally feeling back to normal though memory still a bit messed up but i have a smile back on my face now and can actually think positive, finally managed to eat as well.

lucky this shit isn't physically addictive! Still never pissed blood but seems like this is just another thing i can tick off the list of k related damage if i continue this horrible use. Was actually off it doing well but managed to get a load for next to nothing so ended up binging out on it.. fail!

10. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

It's by far the most amazing drug i've ever experienced. If it was available to me as it is you i'd do it a lot more often, but it isn't.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I would totally expect that of you.

You should read the post above yours more carefully.

12. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Come live in the UK and see what happens to everyone who loves k and can get it on tap for super cheap (it's everywhere). It's not pretty.

13. raven~song

raven~song Member

Ya I've never had a drug addiction before but with K the potential's there. Lately I've limited my use quite a lot because I started wanting to do it too much and it got me worried that I should stop for awhile instead of keep 'stokin the fire' of my desire because I knew that if I kept doing it things would only get worse. I've done k-hole doses since then a couple times but now I don't want to do it as much as I did before so its not as much of a problem. Also now I've decided that I won't do it alone either. Ketamine can be a very solo type drug, similar to opiates in that respect, and it can be really easy to just do it by yourself a lot. For me I'd just stay in my room and dj while doin k for hours. Also some people don't like doin k at parties but I love doing it at them if the vibes are right there. The fact that ketamine is psychedelic and dreamlike (both of which I love) as well as lacks the negative aftereffects recreational drugs normally have makes it highly deceptive! While I would recommend someone to do k occasionally (especially when mixed with lsd or shrooms) I would also recommend that they take doing it very seriously and from the get go have expectations on how often one should do it and then stick to those resolutions from the beginning. Its a serious substance and just like everything else in the universe has a downside.

14. Primal

Primal Member

Bleurg, K is horrible stuff, known by me as 'Regrettamine' lol, pretty much every time I take some I think "WHY did I do that?!" and I just can't wait to come down again, it can be fun when in combo with other substances (coming down from E, mixed with a bit of charley maybe), but it has never, and will never be a drug of choice for me.

Its shit going to parties when everyone is ketted up as well, if you're not on it, don't expect to have an intelligent conversation! lol, And yes, i am from the UK ;)

15. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Of course you are man, you say regretamine duuuh :2thumbsup:

16. Electric Cheese

Electric Cheese Member

Another UK resident here knows it as regretamine :p

17. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I only regret it during cramps though =( fucking drug.

18. Primal

Primal Member

LOL :sunny: Some of the shit that comes out my mouth when k'd up is... Next level weird / craziness... I often scare people :devil:

19. raven~song

raven~song Member

While its definitely true that most people have a hard time having intelligent conversations on k, I find I can relatively fine. Of course talking about things or moving/dancing takes more effort when on high doses of k, but I can do them by focusing all my energy into whatever it is I want/have to do and then doing it.

Haha most people though are just incapacitated and sound/act retarded while on it. It's probably why ketamine has gotten a 'bad' rap too from people who don't know much about it or haven't done it.

20. Primal

Primal Member

I've tried it enough times to know I don't like it lol