K Addiction

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by p0ly, Feb 23, 2011.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

IM injection is really easy dude, you're dealing with an entire muscle as opposed to hitting a vein, so there is plenty of room for error. The first time I did IM, I was by myself but I was shown how to do it prior. I had a medical student shoot me up IV, I don't have the balls to IV myself really, sketches me out.

2. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I'm not worried about messing up with the needle i'm just worried about loving that method of ingesting!

I think i'd really really like it as well.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Although aren't you like 17 or some shit P0ly??? Why am I suggesting a teenager shoot himself up? my bad. Don't listen to me man, if you got school and shit to finish up take care of all that stuff first before you go trying that. Most ladies don't seem to be too fond of needles either ...

4. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I'm 21 what about you?

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Oh ok sorry, I don't know why I got the impression you were younger. I thought I remember you saying something like that...guess not. Maybe when you said that was when you started using K or something? Maybe i'm just way off on this one.

6. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Yeah i started when i was 17

Didn't make sense of what you said first time round cos i was on K.....!!

7. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

My opinion on Ketamine is that its a cool drug, its the perfect drug for 7AM in any party circumstances but like come on, you bring it upon yourself doing so much and I can understand why you'd want to but like come on. It is one of those weird fucking addictions though cuz its mostly mental but like idk, I always just used it recreationally because it did seem a bit too crazy to do on the daily from the readings of John C Lilly and all, but I just say everything in moderation everything has it's time and purpose. Hope you find a better way.

8. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Feeling seriously ill from k right now....

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

...Why the FUCK would you want a dissaciociative high that much? What the fuck are you hiding from?

I mean, I can't speak directly about K, only dexed, which I do enjoy, but it gets LESS enjoyable as I move towards more intense doses. Most other psychedelics just make you love your life and experience more of it, this shit just pauses and wastes your life, as far as I can tell. In the end you're just going to rot, and this will be time that you never really used, before doing so.

I mean, I would like to try K, but I don't want to K-hole, if you want that shit just go break your leg, they'll give you your fix at the ER.

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Thats was the exact appeal for me Roorshack, to disassociate from life, to just drop out without any rhyme or reason, its hallucinogenic heroin. It was almost the antithesis of the psychedelic experience to me, which I found appealing. K hole is the only way to go if you do ketamine, anyone at all who has an affinity for psychedelics will tell you the same.

I rediscovered Salvia somewhere in there and I forgot how heavy Salvia was. Ketamine is dark but Salvia basically makes the ketamine experience look like rainbow and lollipops. Salvia is Checking out like ketamine except you're not allowed to rest in your warm bubble with salvia, you have to deal with this new reality and its scary as shit to think that's where you could stay for eternity.. Salvia is also is harder to use which is both good and bad.

Dpt has basically filled that void of ketamine for me, though the trips have very little in common.

11. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Hiding from? :confused:

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You should know exactly what I mean, if you're a dissaciociative addict.

(only, of course, spelled properly)

13. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

It's a stupidly addictive substance, i fucking love life with a passion and often have moments of bliss for no reason with tears (without any drugs being consumed)

Sometimes people get addicted to substances because simply the substances are very addictive.... and it's a social norm, where i live it's widely accepted and used.

So please explain to me what i'm hiding from.

I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

You've never even tried Ketamine so how can you even say anything about it, just because DXM is a dissociative doesn't mean it's anything like K.

14. Kamran

Kamran Member

You can't really knock it if you haven't tried it. It's much different to anything I've ever tried. It doesn't make you hide from anything either, if anything it lays it all out in front of you.

15. Electric Cheese

Electric Cheese Member

Word.

I was about to say it's wrong to judge different types of addicts, but it's kinda irresistible to judge for instance MJ n H addiction separately.

That said I don't believe anyone should make assertions about people based on their addictions/use, especially on an online forum such as this. We know next to nothing about one another and I'm pretty sure we all have our faults (members on a drugs forum for one).

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think you think the k hole is some kind of empty stupor. It's not. It's insanely psychedelic. It can be very difficult actually. And very educational.

ketamine is addictive because its fun, it doesn't last long, it's not too expensive, it's easy to dose, it's fairly non-toxic, big margin of error allowed, overdoses are rarely dangerous, low doses you can still drive and do complicated tasks and no one will notice, high doses are CRAZILY psychedelic, etc

You're not the first person to say something like "I want to try K but I'm afraid of K-holing". It's funny because if you were to actually try it you would see that doing K and NOT k-holing is a waste of k :) "K-hole" is just a term referring to what we may call "maximum cerebral effects". I see why it's called a "hole" but I always found that a bit of a misnomer, it's really more of a strange trance state or something like that. Your mind is seperated, liberated, from your body, and wonderful mental effects occur. It is the best thing ketamine has to offer. It is actually the lower doses that are worse; the lower doses are way more addictive, they are like a slightly trippy alcohol.

17. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Shut up writer the fucking k hole is addicting as shit

19. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

tell me about it!

20. Kamran

Kamran Member

It's hard to get properly addicted to though.