K Addiction

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by p0ly, Feb 23, 2011.

1. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Been using K for 4 years now, when i first started use wasn't often and experiences were always a blast. Now i find myself around lots of k users/addicts/dealers.

The drug tolerance is absolutely massive and the downsides didn't show for a few years but recently have been showing themselves in the likes of Cystitis, stomach cramps, foggy brain, lower bladder capacity.

These symptoms do go away but the need for K seems to grow stronger by day mentally. I do get some useful thoughts from K at times in the ego rebuilding stages but when you have such a high tolerance the ego doesn't get much of a beating sadly.

Ketamine is a very addictive substance and has some nasty side effects, a K cramp will have you rolling around in a fetal position in bed for days with chronic stomach pains. Know of other K users who piss blood and have to wake up every 2 hours in the night to piss. Also some have had surgery on their bladder to stretch it :( Know of a story where a K abuser started throwing up blood and needed an Ambulance!

Another dirty K story is some people who live near me who sniff 500-1000mg lines in one go everyday spit their K drips into a bucket then cook it all up after and sniff the remains.

I'll try to post in here times when I've used and if i'm on it (it won't make a lot of sense if i've done a lot)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I used ketamine for 2 years, didn't suffer significant amount of negative physical side effects but I did get a urinary tract infection.

Ketamine addicts can be fairly unpleasant people, I usually just locked myself in my room and didn't really socialize with people. Towards the end of my ketamine use I did meet a girl and she claimed I was different on ketamine (in a bad way) then when not using.

The mental addiction was extremely strong for me as it provided a warm little bubble to fall into as well as provide some significant thought changes which is what draws me to psychedelics.

My tolerance was either starting to really go up or the ketamine I was getting was just not as good anymore but that pretty much slowed my usage down then One San Pedro trip pretty much ended my desire to use ketamine. I've used 4- me0 PCP a few times which does not compare in terms of high that it produces but the addictive properties still remain. I feel I can stay away from disassocitives fairly well but yah ketamine definitely had a stronger addictive nature than cocaine did, Pretty hard drug here.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Double post

4. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

in the summer I finished 10 grams in around 2 weeks. boy how fun that was, wake up and get ket'ted out, stay that way till i fell asleep.

other than memory being a tad bit off for a week after, I honestly could say it was 100% worth it sadly enough, unlike probably killing myself from the comedown if it was say a stimulant I used for that frequently.

5. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

I like a VERY small bump of k with my L or after DMT, but all in all overall K is nasty and not something I desire.

6. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I don't have socializing issues with K too much thankfully.

7. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

I've never done it but that's pretty much the only reason I want to, to try it on LSD or MDMA. It's not something I'm dead set on trying, but one day I'd like to.

8. transducer

transducer Member

How can you describe the experience of being high on K?
    What is the feeling like?

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It depends what kind of ketamine you have, but at low doses it's like being really drunk with a element of 'trippyness' to it. You have a detached sensation like robotrippin but it's more euphoric imo.

At higher doses you enter what is known as a K Hole, you're basically paralyzed and lose contact with reality pretty much. It's very difficult to explain, but like Salvia you can kind of forget you're on a drug, but I don't find K hole's particularly scary like Salvia which can scare the shit out of me. Time sort of feels like it's stuttering back and forth, if you can open your eyes it looks kind of like a camera rapidly shooting frames every second and the room reminds me of an elevator going up or down. I dunno it's is a very unnatural but euphoric high to me, I've never done high dose DXM to compare it with.

10. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

this is a very very good description.

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i only did ketamine twice at ~75 mg each time (quite a low dose)

it did indeed feel like being drunk in a trippy way. the two most apparent effects i recall are feeling like i'm lying down when i'm actually standing. and feeling like my head is a crotch level when i'm standing. also, when walking around corners, i would tip towards the center of the imaginary circle i was walking

12. Kamran

Kamran Member

Ketamine is a horrible drug to get addicted to but it's my drug of choice. I know a couple addicts and they're completely oblivious to the fact that they are addicted. I've only heard of pissing blood because the person hadn't chopped it up properly. Anywho, I've never been addicted to anything so I don't know how to give any advice that will actually be good but just smoke some pot and do something that captures your attention for long periods of time like watching crappy tv or cooking or playing videogames. Just anything that requires full attention or 90% attention.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's one of those drugs that's deceptive, it turns many people into fucking idiots. Like I don't know p0ly at all so i'm not accusing him of doing this but Ketamine is absolutely the kind of drug where myself or others I would know who used it habitually would do a line right before creating a thread like this. It's got that absolute cocaine-ish type narcissism to it hidden behind a disassociative high.

14. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

ive never found ketamine before, but thats probably for the best seeing as my favorite drugs are downers(opiates and benzos) and psychedelics. ive always wanted to try it but ive just never come across it. i cant imagine a rougher addiction than opiates but after reading all this ill make sure to use caution if i do encounter it.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm not trying to encourage you to use it but based on this you'd probably thoroughly enjoy it.

16. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Yeah K can give you a really strong 'I don't give a fuck' attitude where you feel untouchable. Not in an aggressive way like Cocaine though.

17. Reality is BS

Reality is BS Member

After reading this thread I really want to try some.

18. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

I would actually highly recommend it just after awhile it really does take it's toll in a bad way physically :(

19. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah im sure i would enjoy it, even tho i hate dxm. Ive heard ketamine is better in every way. don't expect to find it anytime soon but i may have an opportunity to order some methoxetamine. just short on cash right now.

20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Do any vendors carry straight up PCP, like not the analogues just straight up PCP?