2c-i combinations: The good, the bad, and the psychotic

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Wizardman, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Wizardman

Wizardman Member

So last night, actually around 4pm-ish, I took +~20mgs of 2c-i orally (dissolved in water) and 60mgs vyvance. Oh by the way, that last time I had eaten was Sunday night, and so by Monday afternoon, I had literaly nothing in my stomach besides water (lol). [On a side note, I rarely use stims at all, and I don't have an eating disorder or anything, but the thought of food just sickens me, and makes me nauseous(sp?). I don't understand it at all, but I've literaly dropped from 250 to probably around 210 in just a few weeks. It's really fuking weird.] Anyways, I felt the 2c-i withen minutes, the onset was shockingly fast. I was playing red dead redemption, and it started warping so bad that I couldn't play it anymore, so I popped in some it's always sunny in philidelphia. For the record, that show is AMAZING on ci, please try it sometime. But as the vyvance was kicking in, ci felt more like the visuals from acid than ever. Lights were SO bright, they all had those "beams" or "rays" coming off of them, it was so beautiful. I wish I had kept myself occupied with the visuals though, because at some point, I tried to talk to somebody via text, but nobody was answering. Normally I'd be like, so what? And continue with my trip or whatever, buuuut I kinda freaked out at this point. I literaly couldn't do anything except focus on this crazy internal diolouge with myself. In short, I nearly talked myself into insanity. I convinced myself that my brain was editing reality (on a daily basis) and either adding or erasing shit from it, so that the reality I know is either slightly or completly diffrent than REAL reality. I could go into this more, but I did have some xanax which I finally realized that taking would be a good idea, and that helped quite a bit to calm me down. The moral of the story, is that if you mix stims with 2c-i.... BY GOD KEEP YOURSELF OCCUPIED, at least be outside, or with other people. Don't let you talk yourself into psychosis like I almost did. That is all. Any thoughts/similar experiances?

2. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I take Adderall (now Concerta) and have never had any problems when taking it with 2C-I, except right around the 30mg (of 2C-I) mark, which the adrenergic problems emerge.

I also take Suboxone, a powerful opioid, which mixes wonderfully with 2C-I.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I smoked salvia on 2ci. The trip was kind of cool and it felt like it was a longer lasting, less turbulent salvia trip but both drugs occasionally give me headaches and I got double duty from the combo. Thought I might pass out but I was alright, didnt even puke, never doing that combo again though.

4. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I feel like taking some 2C-I right now, and I am under the noticeable impact of alprazolam and clonazepam (I take the stuff all the time so I am not really intoxicated), so we'll see how that experience goes. I don't expect any sort of enlightenment.

5. Wizardman

Wizardman Member

The vyvance just kicked my ADD into overdrive, and the ci caused the thoughts to get weirder and weirder, until I was half convinced I was insane. I always come up with crazy "what if" theorys (with no basis in fact at all) that are usually slightly paranoid when I smoke weed sometimes. It's all stupid stuff, but I have aweful anxiety and reeeeeeaaaally bad ADD, so my internal diolouge never shuts up. I've been feeling HELLA lonely too lately, and that probably had something to do with it as well. Like, I'm probably the lonliest I've ever been right now. The group of people I'd been friends with FOREVER is basically ignoring me now, for reasons that are unknown to me. I know shit changes all the time, and I wouldn't even care about this if there was anyone else in my life, but as it is, I'm virtually alone.

Not to turn this into a bitching thread, I just think that had something to do with it probably.

6. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

A few months back, that suddenly started happening to me whenever I smoke weed, which is about 6 days a week. It bothered me for a while, but then I realized I was just being silly. It's more manageable now...

I got a REALLY bad episode of it (among many other tormentations) when I combined 30mg 2c-i and 25mg 4-aco-dmt. That was the hardest trip of my life, I know exactly what you mean when you say you almost talked yourself into a psychosis. I've been able to steer difficult trips in a better direction every other time, but that time there was just no way I could pull myself out of the negative loop and chill out. Only trip I'd ever sincerely considered killing myself to escape the madness. For some reason, it lasted 13 hours and by about the 6th hour I felt like I just couldn't take it anymore. It's funny how sometimes your tripping brain can convince you that your sober brain is the one that doesn't know what it's talking about lol

2c-i definitely has an ugly side, thankfully it doesn't come out too often.

7. Wizardman

Wizardman Member

I think it was the vyvance to be honest. I mean, I've had weird shit with c-I before, but nothing like that. That was like my first shroom trip (kinda) but waaay worse. But yeah, between the vyvance making my already ADD raddled brain go at a million miles an hour, I've been having some other issues too lately, that I didn't realize bothered me that much until that trip. I'm actually about to go back to my therapist soon to try to sort my shit out. I could ramble on for days about how mindfucked I've been feeling. Anyone think that I could find some decent advice/help on this site at all? Link me a board where I could talk about this shit, basically spill my guts, and at least get some feedback if such a board exists on here. That would be amazing if anyone could do that. Thanks for tolerating my bitching by the way. You guys are all awesome

I'll try to explain: This feeling has been just building and building for the longest time, and has gotten waaay worse the past few weeks. I just feel like nobody knows, or wants to know me, and I've gone from having "blood brothers", to people that I don't even make eye contact with half the time. THESE people did know me, or at least I think they did, and now they're just kind of blowing me off. I'm fairly sure I haven't changed a bit either, so that's just wreaking havoc on my brain. So maybe they changed? I don't think so though, but I guess it's possible with the ammount of drugs they do. Or maybe I HAVE changed and am a completely diffrent person, who is just obnoxious and undesirable to be around. However, this has some extremely bad reprucussions