The MMM Club,. Mutual Married Men

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Feb 11, 2011.

1. topper

topper Member

There seems to be Many Men who are married, get nothing at home and have lived a life of masturbation and would be willing to try mutual bjs with another guy. They have no desire to cheat with other women, but would simply like a nice no strings encounter. Are YOU one of those guys?:sunny:
    After years of yanking my own crank and wishing I could suck it myself, the next best thing would be to have someone else do it for you. Returning the favor isn't the big deal it used to be. They aren't into any romantic crap, just looking for some minimal sexual satisfaction. Are you curious enough at this point, to try?:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
    Have you been lucky enough to find someone who thinks like you do, that is close enough to trust and be with?

2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

am I one of thee guys - well im alreayd there and have been a while but I was cheating on her until a year ago; now we can cheat/play together and may open up on both sides.

And that's not because she doesn't like sex but because I like guys.

I'm sure there are many like me out there who would have no problem to play with another guy, or have a fuck-buddy if their wives would let them. I also reckon that there are a lot wives like mine who are pragmatic and would be happy to let their man go play so long as it didn't challenge the marriage.

What do u think?

Simon

3. Biwing

Biwing Member

Hi. I'm a married man who occasionaly gets some from the wife (Due to a physical ailment) but resorts to self help more often. I have always been into oral with both sexes enjoying each equally as well. Actually, oral of my wife after freshely fucked (by anyone) was the best!

I've had another male to suck and we both enjoyed it tremendously. This was ten years ago. He also was my wife's lover at the time. We met as a threesome and each individually with him. After he and my wife split up, he also abandoned me.

I've been looking since for another partner, with my wife's blessing, but have a difficult time approaching anyone, therefore I'm still looking.

I don't want a relationship, making love or anything, just raw sexual release thru mutual oral. I've tried anal but am not into either top or bottom. I do love the feel and texture of a penis both in my hand and mouth. I really miss these feelings especially rousing one from the 'dead' to completion.

When I was younger, around the same time of our lovers, I used to autofelatate myself taking the whole thing in and compleating the cum with swallowing. I used to average this a couple of times a week even though at that time my wife and I were having sex on an average of four times a week. However, now I'm not flexable enough to get a suck but still do it inverted so that I can catch my own cum in my mouth.

My greatest fantasy is to be made a sex slave and having to suck off many cocks. Maybe some day ..............

4. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sounds good - pity you are not this side of the pond Biwing, we could have some fun!

Simon :sunny: