Twice a month?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Azuresong, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Azuresong

Azuresong Guest

So next month on the first weekend me and my friends are going to go to a rave and I already bought a ticket so I can't say no. I only need to take 1 Molly to get me going for next 4-5 hours so 1 is good enough for me . Problem is at the end of the month my favorite hardstyle band is coming to town at a night club . I have to go I have been debating so hard wether to just go myself and take 1 cuz I can control myself just not when dancing though . I can't miss out I'm going either way taking Molly or not .

The thing I am fearing is that are there water for sale at clubs ? I've been to one but all they seem to be serving is alcohol and I don't wanna go in with mollly in me and no water avlialable . Also another thing I'm afraid is since it's a club am I goin the be only one high on MDMA? Everyones going to look at me in a weird way . Last question is I love having sunglasses on when in raves only been to 1 . Should I bring it ? I don't want peopl to see me rolling but then again they might go like wtf?

Sorry last question, I started falling in love with trance hardstyles ever since my first rave . I listen to it all the time in the car and I sometimes still move my body to it. Am I addicted to M?

After next month I'm not planning to touch any MDMA until at least October . I'm 20 and only taken M twice . First time 2, 2nd time 4 . But puked out water which is normal I heard .

Thanks sorry for wall of text.

2. mrbeanz

mrbeanz Member

Man no offense but you definitely sound like you havent much experience with this or something. What do you mean you want to hide the fact that your rollin at a rave? Do you know anything about raves? Man, taking it twice in a month is not too terrible. Something seems off here but im not quite able to put my finger on it. Strange actually. Anyways, have you never been to a club? Are you just new to everything or something? Just curious so dont take offense to that.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

People use drugs in clubs too, the trade of them might not be as open, and numerous but you can find it. It's a bit diffrent of a vibe vs. a rave but many of the same people go to both. But you should really work on a hook up before you get inside, it's safer and cheaper.

You are right about the water though, there is expensive alcoholic drinks and that is it. In my state they can not refuse you water free of charge at a bar though if you ask. But don't expect the bar tender to be too happy about it, at least still tip them.

I have never puked rolling, but many people do get sick from it, no need to worry.

4. Azuresong

Azuresong Guest

The fact that I'm Rollin not at raves but at club . Maybe I was unclear on the point that I'm going to roll at a club with a hardstyle event goin on there .

Yes I've been to a rave and I know what it is .

Nothing seems weird or strange , keep ur fingers to yourself .

Been to club twice last I knew it was a dance and pick up chick place .

No not new to everything at all actually . If I was probably wouldn't be posting in the first place .

No offense taken . Thanks for your questions hopefully you can answer mine now . Let me rephrase my question is I'm scared of no eater availability at clu but since it's a hardstyle event I'm guessing the club expects it and will have bottles of water for sale. I am afraid I am the only one going to be rolling at this event but chances are since it's a hardstyle event , Everyones goin to be doing it . I'm planning to wear sunglasses there but I fear that people will know im rolling an judge me in a weird way.

Anyhow for now my plan is to go either with a friend or myself . Sneaking just 1 Molly in and I'll see from the environment if I should take it or not . If Everyones just drinking then I'll just have a drink myself and listen to my favorite band on alcohol . Won't ruin my day anyways .

5. Azuresong

Azuresong Guest

Ah thanks for the good response . Thumbs up I was worried I puke last time . This time I will make sure I only take sips of water and half a bottle every hour . I will tip them if no bottled water is available , but most likely I'll just drink alcohol instead of rolling sincE asking the bartender for water every half hour in a plasti foam cup seems like an awful experience .

6. Brudof

Brudof Member

No one will care if you're rolling at a hardstyle event. I'm pretty sure 85% of the people there will be on mdma. Theres usually water at clubs.. .if not, hit the washrooms and drink from the tap like I do. Bring your own water bottle and fill it up for free.

No, you're not addicted to M... music made the addict in you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLM3Px4EmDs"]YouTube - D Block & Stefan - Music Made Addict

7. Azuresong

Azuresong Guest

Thanks wish me have fun I'll update for sure when it's over... If I remember .

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I was unaware of such a thing as a hardstyle 'band'.

Especially one in a club, who are you seeing?

9. mrbeanz

mrbeanz Member

Hey man, you can pretty much count on most all the others being on at least something wether it be drinking or other. Nobody is gonna care or even be paying attention to you like that. Also, if you have some good molly your not gonna give 2 shits who knows your rollin. You will be wanting to talk to everybody or at least just be able to have an awesome time seeing the band. Their will most likely be water their. Could you take a bottle of water with you? Hope you have a great time!! peace

10. Azuresong

Azuresong Guest

Well I promise to reply after I'm done the 2 events. I know some of you are aching to Know who I went to see . The one located at club was Showtek baby , did 2 pills in the end , 80% of the ppl were on M. Had a heck of a time with my 2 friends . Showtek was pretty good I thought it was gonna be the better of the 2 events I was gonna go to .

Second event , Tiesto ftw . Holy crap it was short he was only on for 3 hrs but most epic 3 hours of my life . Now I know why he's rank 1 if he ever peforms at your city , I would highly recommend going . I did 4 caps for tiesto and I went to some after hour rave but sucked so ghetto never going again . The caps were purplish... No idea why .

Only problem now I have is randomly I have brain flashes and it feels like I'm going to faint but not that serious yet just zoning out . Anyone know why this happens ?

I'm done with MDMA / e , it's too harsh on the body and I can feel it . I'll also cut down on the blazing , for some reason after my last event I just lost interest in doing drugs which I think is a good thing .

11. Azuresong

Azuresong Guest

As of the water problem I worried so much about , they had it for sale but at an expensive price . Well I guess they knew ppl were gonna do m when hardstyles on lol.

12. vis334

vis334 Member

What happened to doing 1? LOL You did 4 and feel harsh? Sure, you're body needs to recover some. Give yourself a week or two. If you stopped blazing suddenly and you were a chronic smoker, you could be going through some withdrawal symptoms. You're body is telling you to slow down a bit.

13. Mollycule

Mollycule Member

Haha whats one molly weigh out to now days?

14. Azuresong

Azuresong Guest

Yea 1 just didnt cut it for me in the end had to do more . I'm not sure what it weighs to exactly , well . Heck of a experience for me but next time I do caps is when tiesto comes again . Or maybe this rave in october that is supposedly the biggest rave in my city haha . Unti then , rest time and just smoke bud .