Trimmed or shaved

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnnyshinta, Feb 5, 2011.

1. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Yeah, as long as there's no strawberry cheesecake going on down there, what does it matter.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Umm... Please educate this noob? *points to self* xDDDD

3. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

well, there are a few accepted interpretations of it. I was referring to a yeast infection while on the rag (although it ranges from that, to blowing your load in her mouth and immediately punching her in the nose). Which I guess, now that I think about it, would be more like sourdough with bruschetta..?

4. Alternative_Thinker

Thanks for the clarification. Sourdough with bruschetta.... Gotcha. Yeah, I found the "punching the nose" interpretation on urbandictionary... That's rather horrible. *eek* o_O But anyway, I think that from now on, the thought of yeast infection will briefly enter my brain whenever I have bruschetta. xD But whatever, that's a relatively common medical condition, easily treatable in many cases as far as I understand. It's more the bloody nose thing that's disturbing in my book. Not something I can understand at all.

But to get back on-topic, yes, as long as she's healthy, then it doesn't matter how she chooses to keep her pubic hair. I mean it's hair, maybe changing styles from time to time could be fun even. Although, I must be honest and say I can't help but feel a little bit disappointed whenever a natural redhead keeps her pubes completely shaved... Well, I'm a sucker for naturally red pubes, lol. :p

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I don't trim my pubes until they get so long there is a danger of hairs getting caught in my zipper (it has happened). And I believe that fairly long pubic hairs come in contact with the woman's clitoris during face to face intercourse, and provide additional stimulation to her.

6. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Don't shave or trim my pubic hair, and I do not care if my girlfriend is shaved or has a hairy bush, sometimes shaved looks sexier on some girls and a hairy bush looks sexy on other girls and trimmed is ok also, I guess It depends on the girl and what I'm used to seeing her with shaved,hairy bush,trimmed,etc..my girlfriend trims but not shaves she got the short landing strip going on down there, and Its all good with me,however she has it..lol

7. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

There's a big difference between shaved and trimmed.. I trim because I like it natural but don't want my pubes running wild. My hair is soft and it's not hurting anyone (my boyfriend doesn't mind it either lol).

8. 75grams

75grams Member

i keep it smooth insummer for extra sun tanning and it feels nice when swimming nude. Trimmed in winter.

9. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

My partner trims his pubic hair... but knows well not to shave it as I would have a heart attack. Mine is natural, and I like to keep it that way.

10. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

omg thats disgusting. lol

11. nazzjon

nazzjon Member

i shave round my penis and balls every day keeps so clean , and the penis looks much bigger

12. nazzjon

nazzjon Member

i shave round my penis and balls keeps so clean and penis looks much bigger

13. cathy22

cathy22 Member

alone the pantie line for me :)

14. Razor50

Razor50 Member

My wife and i have both shaved for years, most women i fuck are shaved, it is years since i had had a woman with a full bush

15. brand38

brand38 Guest

i shave and trim but more just trim because the stuble is eretating

16. Alternative_Thinker

I know most people wouldn't be interested, but I trimmed my pubes a couple of days ago for the first time in like 6 months...

17. Volupta

Volupta Member

Haha good for you thinker! I do both shaving and trimming...depends on the area. But I dunno about going fully bare, reminds me of a baby :p I will say that fair, sensitive skin and dark coarse hai do not mix well with shaving :(

18. shay.x

shay.x Guest

I prefer myself to be fully shaven, but it is a difficult thing to do, so I generally just trim.

19. in the woods

in the woods Member

i will trim up but a shaved pussy is the best

20. amybaltin

amybaltin Member

Trimmed, I feel bald makes me look like a little girl. Plus Ive never had any complaints.