20 replies to this topic

#1 allfun

allfun

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted February 04 2011 - 09:31 AM

How many women enjoy cervix play? I have been with several ladies who love to have there cervix bumped during sex and a couple who like to have a finger slowly inserted into their cervix. I always find this a turn on. How do you feel about it? And to the men what have been you experiences?

#2 Black Ice

Black Ice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted February 04 2011 - 05:48 PM

I've never heard of cervix play before, but now you mention it I do really like having him push deep as if he is bumping my cervix.. I do that with dildos too, just have them all the way in then push it in further in short bursts if you get what I mean?

#3 gretaoto

gretaoto

• 1,081 posts

Posted February 04 2011 - 09:04 PM

No one is touching my cervix, it can bleed very easily you know.

I doubt you can get pleasure from the cervix since it has way less nerve endings than say, your clitoris. I hear it is possible to have cervix (uterine) orgasms but there are no studies or evidence of this.

#4 LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted February 05 2011 - 10:50 AM

Don't like the thought of this.... Ugh!

#5 colsam

colsam

• Guests
  • 10 posts

Posted February 28 2011 - 05:12 AM

My partner does. & She likes me to examine her cervix - reallyhttp://www.hipforums.com/newforums/picture.php?albumid=7698&pictureid=63111

#6 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,539 posts

Posted February 28 2011 - 07:13 AM

i enjoy cervix plays. just last week, i saw an all-cervix production of macbeth.

#7 Reverand JC

Reverand JC

Willy Fuckin' Wonka

• Members
  • 3,901 posts

Posted February 28 2011 - 08:46 AM

i enjoy cervix plays. just last week, i saw an all-cervix production of macbeth.

Was it a Period Piece?

Stay Brown,
Rev J
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I believe that creative imagination rules the universe.
I believe in the beauty of first love and the eternal power of all love.
I believe in dreams and dreamers, being one myself.
I believe in the power of modern medicine and the wisdom of ancient medicine as well.
I believe in the power of laughter and the beauty of a good joke." Willie Nelson

#8 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • 11,622 posts

Posted February 28 2011 - 09:16 AM

- stop touching my cervix :frown:

- the lady doth protest too much!!!! :biggrin:

- dude, srsly... :frown:

#9 aintmisbehavin

aintmisbehavin

• Guests
  • 6 posts

Posted March 12 2011 - 10:15 AM

I'm a woman and haven't heard of cervix play and don't understand how a woman would get very much satisfaction from it as the cervix doesn't have very much feeling if any.(from the mouths of a few ob/gyns I've been to)
I very much enjoy my b/f fisting me. It takes time and patience for both of us for him to get my pussy stretched enough to get his hand inside of me but once he's able to and he starts finding all those little spots, the orgasims are GREAT and VERY INTENSE and also am able to ejactulate(yes, girls, women can do this too) It doesn't take very long for me to need to take a little break because they are so intense.
When I finally can't take the intensity anymore, I'm good for nothing the rest of the day or night and have a smile on my face for the next few days and have a lot of folks wondering what I've been up to.
And for the guys....and girls that think once a pussy is stretched it stays that way.....the next day it's as tight as it was before it was stretched.

#10 scalporf

scalporf

• Guests
  • 2 posts

Posted April 24 2011 - 07:02 PM

Was it a Period Piece?

Stay Brown,
Rev J

:D Nice.

#11 ezm8

ezm8

• 5,683 posts

Posted April 24 2011 - 07:05 PM

Was it a Period Piece?

Stay Brown,
Rev J

out, damn'd spot!

#12 Volupta

Volupta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted April 24 2011 - 09:39 PM

Im the opposite - if my bf and I are having sex and he goes too deep, he hits my cervix and it can hurt like hell!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all."
~ Emily Dickinson

#13 Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker

Darth Mysterious

• Members
  • 4,462 posts

Posted April 25 2011 - 01:17 AM

Im the opposite - if my bf and I are having sex and he goes too deep, he hits my cervix and it can hurt like hell!

That's what I generally understand about the cervix, too, that it's more painful than pleasurable to stimulate the area.
There's Peter Pan in each of us.

#14 birsha

birsha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted May 12 2011 - 07:24 AM

In certain positions my boyfriend's penis will sometimes hit what feels like the end of my pussy. I'm pretty sure that's him bumping into my cervix. Can't say it's awesome by any means and it usually kind of hurts.

#15 tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar

Interneter

• 1,540 posts

Posted May 14 2011 - 08:04 PM

It hurts me if he slams it. It's nice if he nudges it when we are being all tai chi super ultra slow

#16 bcbaby

bcbaby

• Guests
  • 10 posts

Posted June 12 2011 - 05:49 AM

I have with a dildo

#17 clothespinsman

clothespinsman

• Guests
  • 14 posts

Posted June 28 2011 - 03:32 AM

Actually, for those of you that don't know this. During sexual intercourse when a woman climaxes, the cervix actually flex's when the woman orgasms to claim sperm for impregnation. Yeah it actually looks like it drops down and sucks up the semen from the inside of the vagina. I've watched in on a video that this couple helped some sort of medical facility produce about impregnation.

#18 Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla

Go Ape

• 7,210 posts
  • LocationDown Under

Posted June 28 2011 - 04:10 AM

Guys have cool names for their bits, testicles scroTUM sounds like a wrestler

Where girls have stupid names, vagina, labia minora sounds like a type of bacteria, and Cervix sounds like a chain of gas stations. This week at Serve-X a free slurpee with every $50 you spend on petrol

#19 GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN

• 16,648 posts
  • LocationBathurst AUSTRALIA

Posted June 28 2011 - 04:16 AM

Guys have cool names for their bits, testicles scroTUM sounds like a wrestler

Where girls have stupid names, vagina, labia minora sounds like a type of bacteria, and Cervix sounds like a chain of gas stations. This week at Serve-X a free slurpee with every $50 you spend on petrol

......:smilielol5:

Cheers Glen.

#20 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,304 posts

Posted June 28 2011 - 08:04 AM

unless we are on psychedelics, then it feels amazing ;)

Posted Image

#21 KLE

KLE

• Guests
  • 12 posts

Posted July 24 2011 - 10:30 PM

I'm a woman. I've never heard of "cervix play" but I do love when my husband gets REALLY DEEP so it almost hurts. I always whisper "you bottomed me out" and he goes crazy