Live-In Gay Housekeeper

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by agarta, Jan 28, 2011.

1. agarta

agarta Guest

Hi everyone,

This is my first forum membership as I thought I'd try this media to advertise. I am looking for a job as a housekeeper. I've had a live-in position taking care of an older gentleman for the past two years but he is no longer living in the house due to a recently detected liver cancer so I am no longer needed here. Duties included his personal care and house-keeping. Relocation is a possibility. References available. This is a professional and serious ad. Those of you with ulterior motives please look elsewhere!!!

2. Glowstick

Glowstick member

3. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

I'm pretty disgusted by this, but I may as well be helpful. do a search for a site called "houseboy" or something like that. Or craigslist

4. Glowstick

Glowstick member

Don't be disgusted by this, he has said nothing wrong, as states:

He isn't asking for sexual favors to live / care for someone. At least he says, but try not to be so judgmental, and keep an open mind, this is free speech forums. Anyway, I had a friend who did this for an elderly gent for a while, so I kind of understand slightly. And anywho I think your not allowed to post personal such adds on craigslist anymore, oh well i might be wrong.

5. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

I want a houseboy!

I'm not elderly, but I do need a cute boy to do my laundry!

6. OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful Childish Idealist

then why did he need to state that he is gay and post it in a gay personals board? Why not post it on oh I don't know....a housekeeper board?

7. InvisibleLantern

InvisibleLantern Member

Probably to get that elephant in the room out of the way. I can imagine how the main demographics on a housekeeper board could be way more conservative than the gay boards on Hipforums.

I may be naive but I didn't read anything "dirty" into the OP's post. If anything he just looks like a newbie that can't find his way to the employment forum on here (wherever that is) and found the most relevant (lol) area.

I could be and probably am wrong but just throwing the idea out there

8. seaworthydaddy

seaworthydaddy Guest

Hello Gay , am looking for 2 in door housekeepers and 2 out side ground keepers , Must be ""gay"" and just maybe Nudist too I am , am not looking for a sex but will not say no to it ,., Am single and have a nice home on a lake with 10+ acres of land , all so have free Rome and board in maine house for house keepers 5 bedroom home , free gust house for grounds keepers 2 bedrooms,., This is in Maine

9. Inwood

Inwood Guest

Hi!
    We (me and my friend) found your ad,We are looking for job (gay friendly) what can be cleaning,housekeeping,cooking or anything.Now we are living in Hungary,but can travel anytime.
    From 1999 to 2001 I was working in Charlotte (NC,USA) and then 2001-2003 in New York City (NY,USA) as a cook in a kosher restaurant.
    I am 48,my friend is 37 years old men.We'd like to get that living in job,we want work hard.
    Thank you in advance!
    Bert

10. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The original post IMHO was genuine and sincere. If a person is working closely with someone (especially if he is providing personal, hygienic care), the recipient might want to know about such things. A simple mention of this can help put someone in a comfort zone.
    I personally wouldn't mind having a live-in housekeeper myself. I live in a tiny bungalow in Southern California with two cats, a dog, and a Rhode Island red hen.

11. jillb

jillb Members

I am looking for a live-in gay housekeeper. I am a woman and I am not gay, but I have a lot of gay male friends. I really enjoy their company and at this time in my life, I really need positivity in my life. I live in NJ. Please let me know if you are interested.

12. Tracybtmcd

Tracybtmcd Newbie

Hi I'm more than interested I'd love a chance to fill all those positions for you plus I'll live as your baby girl sex slave cum dump butt slutt 24/7 giving you ownership of my pussy ass and mouth for unlimited oral and anal sex at your request 24/7 . I promise you I'm for real .I'm willing to do this for the rest of my life. its exactly what I'm here for . I adore being exactly what I am. A sissy baby girl cum dump butt slutt sex slave slash personal servant around the clock 7 days a week. Please at least give me a chance. 763 843 4323 tracy lee

13. Lustylen

Lustylen Newbie

Hi im 60 fit and looking for someone. Pls get in touch