• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 agarta

agarta

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted January 28 2011 - 11:59 AM

Hi everyone,

This is my first forum membership as I thought I'd try this media to advertise. I am looking for a job as a housekeeper. I've had a live-in position taking care of an older gentleman for the past two years but he is no longer living in the house due to a recently detected liver cancer so I am no longer needed here. Duties included his personal care and house-keeping. Relocation is a possibility. References available. This is a professional and serious ad. Those of you with ulterior motives please look elsewhere!!!

#2 Glowstick

Glowstick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted February 01 2011 - 10:37 PM

Bumps

Posted ImageMushe, Mushe, Mushe!!

Posted ImageGlOwStIck THiS!

#3 OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful

Childish Idealist

• Members
  • 1,416 posts

Posted February 02 2011 - 12:04 PM

I'm pretty disgusted by this, but I may as well be helpful. do a search for a site called "houseboy" or something like that. Or craigslist
Do the unthinkable in your own life so you can think the undoable in social life

#4 Glowstick

Glowstick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted February 03 2011 - 12:32 AM

Don't be disgusted by this, he has said nothing wrong, as states:

Hi everyone,
This is a professional and serious ad. Those of you with ulterior motives please look elsewhere!!!

He isn't asking for sexual favors to live / care for someone. At least he says, but try not to be so judgmental, and keep an open mind, this is free speech forums. Anyway, I had a friend who did this for an elderly gent for a while, so I kind of understand slightly. And anywho I think your not allowed to post personal such adds on craigslist anymore, oh well i might be wrong.

Posted ImageMushe, Mushe, Mushe!!

Posted ImageGlOwStIck THiS!

#5 makihiko

makihiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted April 04 2011 - 03:49 PM

I want a houseboy!

I'm not elderly, but I do need a cute boy to do my laundry!

The world is not given to us from our parents,

it is borrowed from our children.

#6 OhSoDreadful

OhSoDreadful

Childish Idealist

• Members
  • 1,416 posts

Posted April 04 2011 - 04:04 PM

Don't be disgusted by this, he has said nothing wrong, as states:

then why did he need to state that he is gay and post it in a gay personals board? Why not post it on oh I don't know....a housekeeper board?
Do the unthinkable in your own life so you can think the undoable in social life

#7 InvisibleLantern

InvisibleLantern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted April 04 2011 - 11:45 PM

then why did he need to state that he is gay and post it in a gay personals board? Why not post it on oh I don't know....a housekeeper board?

Probably to get that elephant in the room out of the way. I can imagine how the main demographics on a housekeeper board could be way more conservative than the gay boards on Hipforums.

I may be naive but I didn't read anything "dirty" into the OP's post. If anything he just looks like a newbie that can't find his way to the employment forum on here (wherever that is) and found the most relevant (lol) area.

I could be and probably am wrong but just throwing the idea out there

#8 seaworthydaddy

seaworthydaddy

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted May 31 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hello Gay , am looking for 2 in door housekeepers and 2 out side ground keepers , Must be ""gay"" and just maybe Nudist too I am , am not looking for a sex but will not say no to it ,., Am single and have a nice home on a lake with 10+ acres of land , all so have free Rome and board in maine house for house keepers 5 bedroom home , free gust house for grounds keepers 2 bedrooms,., This is in Maine

#9 Inwood

Inwood

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted June 04 2012 - 09:47 PM

Hi!
We (me and my friend) found your ad,We are looking for job (gay friendly) what can be cleaning,housekeeping,cooking or anything.Now we are living in Hungary,but can travel anytime.
From 1999 to 2001 I was working in Charlotte (NC,USA) and then 2001-2003 in New York City (NY,USA) as a cook in a kosher restaurant.
I am 48,my friend is 37 years old men.We'd like to get that living in job,we want work hard.
Thank you in advance!
Bert

#10 Duncan

Duncan

• 1,966 posts

Posted June 21 2012 - 12:38 PM

The original post IMHO was genuine and sincere. If a person is working closely with someone (especially if he is providing personal, hygienic care), the recipient might want to know about such things. A simple mention of this can help put someone in a comfort zone.
I personally wouldn't mind having a live-in housekeeper myself. I live in a tiny bungalow in Southern California with two cats, a dog, and a Rhode Island red hen.
Public Health Educator

#11 jillb

jillb

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted September 26 2014 - 12:05 PM

I am looking for a live-in gay housekeeper. I am a woman and I am not gay, but I have a lot of gay male friends. I really enjoy their company and at this time in my life, I really need positivity in my life. I live in NJ. Please let me know if you are interested.