Where are the men who are obsessed with anal sex and women?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Gigglygirl, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

I love anal sex and how kinky it makes me feel. I am female and I find so few men in the US are realy into anal sex. It is so hard to find a partner. I am in New Jersey and would love to talk with anally obsessed heterosexual men.

giggly:sunny:

1 person likes this.
  2. Geriatric Delinquent

Geriatric Delinquent Member

You could have fooled me. Going by the posts here, anal sex, including eating and drinking shit, is ALL that the men here are interested in!

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

anal sex tickles my fancy, talk.

4. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

A few talk about it but few in real life seem to realy be into it. It is such a shame.

5. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

I would love to know who everyone one got turned on to anal. For me it was getting into BDSM and kink exploration that let me try new things. I am glad I did.

6. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Anal is awesome... Sex is awesome... Too bad your in jersey :( why can't girls from colorado come on here and say that???

7. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Baby, I am The Backdoor Man, and I live, breathe, eat and shit anal sex. I'll send you a private message.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

i love this guy:love:

9. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

Amazing how many people love this thread about anal and so few post anything. HI Hi backdoor guy. how did you find out you loved anal so much?

10. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

It's nothing personal. Often there is a bit of reservation to post when a brand new member starts a sex thread. I guess we tend to get a bit skeptical after so many newbie’s make 1 post (99% sex themed) and then never return.

Gigglygirl, I hope you hang around.
    Give it a bit of a chance.
    Females starting anal sex threads tend to do well once trust has been achieved.

11. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

Thank you Keenman for stopping by. I still cant wait to hear what makes men who love anal sex, love it. I am here as long as you chat with me.

The reason I love anal sex is, that I love feeling so full and stretched, that is such a turn on. My anus rim is so senstive. God I can almost cum from rimming alone. Almost. I also love the feeling that the man is in control when I am being ass fucked. That is hot as well.

12. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

rules of engagement:

- be casual, personable, stand up strait and approach the person with confidence
    - look them strait in the eye, tell them that you say 'hello'
    - bend over and let them shake hands with your bottom.

errr wha?

13. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

You're Welcome.
    I'm not going anywhere, so I will be here to chat.

One quick question-how old r u? You did not mention your age. We tend to feel better once we know we are not chatting with a minor.

I am relatively new and not that experienced with anal sex. My fiance seems to enjoy it quite a bit, so I have a feeling I'll be learning at lot in the next few months.

Your description is certainly hot.
    I'm sure you will find plenty of guys more than happy to fuFILL your anal fantasies.

Can I ask what your favorite position is? Or asked another way, what position makes you feel more filled than others.
    Also what position is the easiest and most pleasing for a guy who is not well endowed?

14. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

I am glad to see others are stopping by but I would love to hear from more. What makes you love anal? For me it is the feeling of fullness.

15. Keenman

Keenman Senior Member

I think I may go for some ass tonight.
    My fiance already have a date for sex tonight. (We have both been sick for like 2 weeks)

Like I said I have done it once or twice before.
    I have yet to cum in her ass though-That is tonight's goal.!!!

I'll give details tomorrow. :sunny:

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

your use of the phrase ''im a female'' and your request to hear only from men tells me you are a dude in the closet

1 person likes this.
  17. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

nope not a dude, but I would also love to hear on this thread from ladies as well. I ment that to talk with me privately I would like to hear from guys. I am happy to skype.

18. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

No one has told you why they love anal!

For me its the feeling of wasting vagina. Lol, sounds weird. But a vagina is used to hump, but when you stick it in the butt its like, "I am fucking you, but not really". Idk, that one is hard to explain.

The biggest part probably is that when a girl decides to let me do anal, she is being 100% submissive. I feel like she likes me more. Its kinda dirty, fun, different feeling, etc.. Good stuff! But a vagina is fun if they have the muscle to move :D :D

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

cool...just making sure,,,dont want to pour my heart out to a dude lol...anyway.,..for me...its the forbidden aspect...thrill of the chase..the actual act is an anti climax...so to speak....nothing more satisfying than getting the 3rd input when you know its closed to her boyfriend:mickey:

20. Gigglygirl

Gigglygirl Member

I agree, the taboo aspect is a huge turn on. I love the thought of my man walking up behind me and pushing my panties to the side and then slowly pressing himself into my ass. I found I loved anal when I had my period. It was fun